+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
London is slow in processing. It can take 3-4 months before they respond. Did you send a letter of resignation from your job? If not they might refuse your case because they think you don't intend to move to Canada. London sends a lot of PFL and refuse a lot of cases. Did you send strong proof. I hope your case is approved and not refused.
We provided a lot of evidence for intent to return to Canada in PFL and then we got called for interview. They did not ask anything about this during interview. At the end of interview he said that I have only one bad news for you and that is it will take few more months to process your application. This shows that he knows we want to go back to canada. Also I've noticed that they send refusal letter after interview within one week. But it's been four months since our interview. Have you ever seen someone getting refusal such a long time after the interview?

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
We provided a lot of evidence for intent to return to Canada in PFL and then we got called for interview. They did not ask anything about this during interview. At the end of interview he said that I have only one bad news for you and that is it will take few more months to process your application. This shows that he knows we want to go back to canada. Also I've noticed that they send refusal letter after interview within one week. But it's been four months since our interview. Have you ever seen someone getting refusal such a long time after the interview?
Then, probably there is a backlog and you need to wait. Some people got refusal after interview but I don't know how long after interview. You can search the forum. London is just very strict and that is why it is taking so long to process application.

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
Then, probably there is a backlog and you need to wait. Some people got refusal after interview but I don't know how long after interview. You can search the forum. London is just very strict and that is why it is taking so long to process application.
Also 1 more thing he says d at the end of the interview it was like a hint I guess tht generally your question are ..... Then stop and said thank you for the interview and gave us congrats for our child
Secondly yes I searched abt this most of the ppl got there refusal letter within 1week only 1person got a mth later thanks for your reply

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Also 1 more thing he says d at the end of the interview it was like a hint I guess tht generally your question are ..... Then stop and said thank you for the interview and gave us congrats for our child
Secondly yes I searched abt this most of the ppl got there refusal letter within 1week only 1person got a mth later thanks for your reply
We received our refusal letter 2-1/2 months after the interview. We would probably still be waiting but the GCMS notes show our file was escalated through the IRCC Montreal call centre because the visa office wouldn't answer our MP's office as to why we were still waiting. They also never put in any inteview notes until over 2 months after the interview. The notes were also fabricated and put in by a different visa officer than the one who interviewed my husband. Despite what the CIC website says procedural fairness seems to be optional to visa officers.

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH
and thanks to all the group members who support me guide me i receive the passport request
Application submit first time January 2017
Rejected on January 2018
Apply for appeal on January 2018
Full hearing held on September 2018
Appeal win
Get documents request from Ottawa on 18 December 2018
Submitted on January 27th 2019
And background checks start on 31 July 2019
Same day pre-arrival letter receive
Today got passport request
Thanks once again
And I pray soon InshALLAH everyone gets together with their spouse

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH
and thanks to all the group members who support me guide me i receive the passport request
Rejected on January 2018
Appeal win
Thanks once again
MY BACKGROUND CHECK SAME YOUR DATE 31 JULY BUT STILL NO REC ANY UPDATE HOW MANY DAYS TAKE FOR BACKGROUND CHECK I AM IN SAUDIARABIA AND VISA OFFICE ABUDHABI

Reactions: yoge

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH
Rejected on January 2018
Appeal win
Thanks once again
congrats bro

Reactions: Shahzad latif

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
I receive ppr on the same day but today I check email so that’s why I count from today
BIOMETRIC REC LETTER 28 JULY AND SUBMIT 3O JULY THEN NEXT DAY CHECK GCKEY BACKGROUND PROCESS PROBABLY I LIVE IN 2 COUNTRIES PAK AND SAUDI THAT IS WHY TAKE TIME CAN U HAVE ANY GUESS WHEN I REC THE LETTER.

Reactions: Alicee

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
We received our refusal letter 2-1/2 months after the interview. We would probably still be waiting but the GCMS notes show our file was escalated through the IRCC Montreal call centre because the visa office wouldn't answer our MP's office as to why we were still waiting. They also never put in any inteview notes until over 2 months after the interview. The notes were also fabricated and put in by a different visa officer than the one who interviewed my husband. Despite what the CIC website says procedural fairness seems to be optional to visa officers.
Ok so why was the reason of rejection ??
Also v got additional documents request after 2 mths of interview those documents are relevant to interview question so that's mean they worked on our file ..... And also after a mth they change our background check status to black ground is in process did they change your background check status too after your interview and before the refusal letter

Last edited:

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Ok so why was the reason of rejection ??
Also v got additional documents request after 2 mths of interview those documents are relevant to interview question so that's mean they worked on our file ..... And also after a mth they change our background check status to black ground is in process did they change your background check status too after your interview and before the refusal letter
It sounds like they probably are still processing your application. In our case our status never changed from the time of the interview October 15 until December 31st - it still said interview not required, we will let you know if this changes. At the interview the visa officer accused my husband of misrepresentation with one of the documents he brought to the interview with him. The VO told my husband he only had a problem with the one document and if it was not genuine he would be banned for applying for 5 years and if it was verified by the company as genuine he would contact him in 2 days because his medical was about to expire and he didn't want to have to make him redo it if he was going to approve him. We never heard from the VO, but a month later in November we received the GCMS notes and they showed an email showing that the document was verified to be genuine 4 days after the interview. I contacted my MP because they told my MP's office just a few days before they were still waiting for the document to be verified. They wouldn't answer my MP's office so in December the IRCC Montreal call centre had our file escalated. Then on New Year's Eve we received a refusal letter due to nongenuine marriage. The interview notes were lies put in on December 19th (our interview was on Oct. 15th) and they were put in by a different visa officer than the one who interviewed my husband. My lawyer asked the appeals division if the interviews were recorded and they said that they were not.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
It sounds like they probably are still processing your application. In our case our status never changed from the time of the interview October 15 until December 31st - it still said interview not required, we will let you know if this changes. At the interview the visa officer accused my husband of misrepresentation with one of the documents he brought to the interview with him. The VO told my husband he only had a problem with the one document and if it was not genuine he would be banned for applying for 5 years and if it was verified by the company as genuine he would contact him in 2 days because his medical was about to expire and he didn't want to have to make him redo it if he was going to approve him. We never heard from the VO, but a month later in November we received the GCMS notes and they showed an email showing that the document was verified to be genuine 4 days after the interview. I contacted my MP because they told my MP's office just a few days before they were still waiting for the document to be verified. They wouldn't answer my MP's office so in December the IRCC Montreal call centre had our file escalated. Then on New Year's Eve we received a refusal letter due to nongenuine marriage. The interview notes were lies put in on December 19th (our interview was on Oct. 15th) and they were put in by a different visa officer than the one who interviewed my husband. My lawyer asked the appeals division if the interviews were recorded and they said that they were not.
I wonder could you have your lawyer with you on the interview? It’s kind of sad it is not recorded... and impossible to really prove who is right and who is wrong... of course I understand about appeal that many win their cases, but still... was it London vo?

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
MY BACKGROUND CHECK SAME YOUR DATE 31 JULY BUT STILL NO REC ANY UPDATE HOW MANY DAYS TAKE FOR BACKGROUND CHECK I AM IN SAUDIARABIA AND VISA OFFICE ABUDHABI
many congs dear bro wish u all the best.
just i have a question how long were take ur A background check ? before passport request .

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
i started my appeal process and got the letter of confirmation of appeal how long my blue book will take now ?