+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi seniors today I got additional documents request email like this
Dear Xxxxxx-xxxxxx:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
The Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) has allowed the Appeal on your application. As a result, your application will now be re-opened and re-assessed based on the decision of the IAD.
In order for our office to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
1. An updated application kit which must include the following:
a. IMM 0008 - Application for Permanent Residence for yourself;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
b. IMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
c. IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
2. An updated IMM 5476 - Use of a Representative form, if you are designating a representative. If you are no longer using your previous representative, please complete Section C of IMM 5476 to cancel your previous representative.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf
3. If your province of destination is Quebec, you must provide a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). Instructions to obtain a CSQ can be found on this website: http://www.immigration- quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html.
4. A copy of the biometric page of your and any dependants’ valid passport.
Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to your entry to Canada.
5. A new Medical Examination as per the instructions on our website. If the medical report form (IMM1017) is not included in this letter, it will be sent to you in an email shortly. For more information visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp.
6. Updated Police Certificates from: SRI LANKA
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
7. Payment of the Biometric Fees. You can pay this online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/. Instructions have been attached separately.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter.
If you are unable to submit the requested document(s) within the timeframe given, you must notify our office before the due date and you must provide an explanation and proof as to why you are unable to submit the documents within the given timeframe.
If we do not receive the requested information within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.
 Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested documents are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation. Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French.
 Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to:
Attn: Appeal Allowed Overseas Family Class CPC Mississauga – FCP OVS APR
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
You may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Sincerely,
Immigration Officer CPC Mississauga

My question is why my file didn’t handle by Ottawa. And is Mississauga resend file again to colombo visa office ?
Does it really matter which office all that’s matter that you get a speedy process cause my file was supposed to go back to my visa office but they send it to Mexico which I read on here that Mexico take a longer time to process

Reactions: Alicee

hanty

Jul 30, 2019
Hi all, we sent the application on June 1st and it was received on June 10, 2019 but until now we didn't receive any confirmation email/AOR1 from CPC. Should we call to ask them how our application is going on there? We are so worried and nervous. Please give us advise! We appreciate it.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.
I am sending a letter to your sponsor notifying of the appeal provisions of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. I am using the last known address for your sponsor:
Sadly yes... but what are you trying to find out??? Unfortunately if you immigrated through skilled work or some other economic class and didn’t report that you are married to immigration before landing, you landed as single, than you will be considered single and not married... means your wife will not be considered member of the family class... means she is ineligible to be sponsored by you... she will have to try immigrating on her own... as for a child if the baby was born after you already landed... I would talk to lawyer.

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Hi all, we sent the application on June 1st and it was received on June 10, 2019 but until now we didn't receive any confirmation email/AOR1 from CPC. Should we call to ask them how our application is going on there? We are so worried and nervous. Please give us advise! We appreciate it.
hi, relax and don't panic. Your phone calls at this time will not change anything. It takes 2-3 months to get confirmation. You really need to prepare for waiting, patience is required.
good luck with your application!

hanty

Jul 30, 2019
hi, relax and don't panic. Your phone calls at this time will not change anything. It takes 2-3 months to get confirmation. You really need to prepare for waiting, patience is required.
good luck with your application!
Thanks KiteRunnerCA! I just received the confirmation letter they received and reviewed the application in this morning. Hope everything be going well.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone now I check my gckey account where it’s says that your background check was in progress so it’s means now I am reached near.?
It can be or there is still quite some time you need to wait, knowing that BGC is the longest time to wait in the entire process. It could take few weeks, months or even well over a year to complete. It really depends where the applicant comes from and his/her background.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Does it really matter which office all that’s matter that you get a speedy process cause my file was supposed to go back to my visa office but they send it to Mexico which I read on here that Mexico take a longer time to process
My process was to come to Brazil, but it was to Mexico, they are taking too long with my process, I'm very upset.

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
It can be or there is still quite some time you need to wait, knowing that BGC is the longest time to wait in the entire process. It could take few weeks, months or even well over a year to complete. It really depends where the applicant comes from and his/her background.
Did background check start after relationship declared genuine ??

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
Dear Senior members
our case refused 2018-apr-11 by colombo visa office we appeal against visa officer decision and won
2019-jun-14 now cic-Mississauga request some updated forms and new medical , pcc also.
we used a lawyer for our case . my question is cic-m also request IMM 5476 Form
I dont know how to fill this form please help me to fill this form .

thanks in advance

Reactions: Alicee

mithi678

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Dear Senior members
our case refused 2018-apr-11 by colombo visa office we appeal against visa officer decision and won
2019-jun-14 now cic-Mississauga request some updated forms and new medical , pcc also.

thanks in advance
Your representative/lawyer will fill it for u if u have one otherwise u dnt need to fill this form.

Reactions: yoge

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
We will and in case there we receive the same result.
Kindly tell me what's next.
You need to tread carefully when you take your appeal to the Federal court level. The rules that they use in addressing your appeal are not the same rules as what they use by the IAD member/judge. They only look at new evidence which has not been considered before, they are not going to review any of your old evidence in your lost appeal but rather examine any procedure flaw and mistake when the IAD member accessing your case. Maybe you can ask if you can get any H&C granted from your case. I do not know what happened when someone lose a Federal appeal because the decision is final at the Federal level, and you might not be able to sponsor the same spouse anymore. Try to work with not just any lawyer but spend money and hire the best lawyer. Good luck!

Sandhupavi

Aug 1, 2019
Hi every one ,i applied for my husband immigration from india which was refused on 12 dec 2017 .than i appealed i got full hearing on 31 jan 2019 but fortunately i didnot had to go for that immigration already believed me and i won appeal on 31 dec 2018 .they sent file back to india delhi office on 24 jun 2019 requested documents. Submitted on 14 july.

Can you guys help me to find out how long it take after submitting forms to get a request for passport.

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
Pls give me a advice
Dear Senior members

thanks in advance