+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Good evening, I had my hearing on February and March. I received the letter from the judge, accepted my lawsuit, today I received a letter of immigration from Mexico, request medical examination, original police certificate for Brazil, updated schedule A, generic application form for Canada , additional family form, irb decision, I'm from Brazil, I did not understand why the Mexican immigration was with my process, has this happened to anyone?
The same thing happened to me when I ask my lawyer he say that they close some of the Canadian embassy and now they spreading out the application to different part of the Canadian embassy and they are over loaded so that’s why cases now are going to different embassy that’s not you home embassy

Reactions: Ana Paula

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Good day beautiful people here,
I was just wondering in the difference in the word used by ircc on my E-cas.
In process and in progress.
Please anyone with idea?
Then as I earlier said here I got documents request on 11/4/2019 schedule A, additional family update and police report of which I sent since 15/4/2019 and till now no update from ircc and vfs global and in the ircc say they give 30 days which mean in 30 days file will be viewed again, can give an idea of what to expect. My process start from 23/11/2015.
Thanks and happy Sunday

Hi Samola in process means that they have started processing your file and in progress means that the process is progressing well. I am sure they received the documents you sent, though your e-cas should indicate that they are reviewing your documents by now, but having said that, in my wife's case, her e-case just stopped at we are reviewing your documents, then the next mail we received was request for passport. I am very passionate about your case and i am praying for you always. Be courageous. You have won the battle, so the fight that is before you now will be a walk over and in the shortest time, i mean in this month of may, God will by-pass every protocol for your sake and you will receive passport request IJMN.

Reactions: samola10

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hi Samola in process means that they have started processing your file and in progress means that the process is progressing well. I am sure they received the documents you sent, though your e-cas should indicate that they are reviewing your documents by now, but having said that, in my wife's case, her e-case just stopped at we are reviewing your documents, then the next mail we received was request for passport. I am very passionate about your case and i am praying for you always. Be courageous. You have won the battle, so the fight that is before you now will be a walk over and in the shortest time, i mean in this month of may, God will by-pass every protocol for your sake and you will receive passport request IJMN.
Amen AmenAmen in Jesus name
Thank u i appreciate

Reactions: Alicee

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Amen Amen Amen so shall it in Jesus name.
Thank you, I appreciate!!!

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
Since the beginning of the process have not been able to link my application to my online account, I called and lodge complain till date nothing done about it so i only use the online tool check nd emails. Thank you once again

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Since the beginning of the process have not been able to link my application to my online account, I called and lodge complain till date nothing done about it so i only use the online tool check nd emails. Thank you once again
Are you using the services of a solicitor or previously used one? If yes, you have to fill a form and let them (immigration) know that you are no longer using the services of a solicitor, after then i think you will be able to link your application. Enemy may rage in the form of delay, but one think i am sure of is that victory is already yours and will manifest soonest.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
Are you using the services of a solicitor or previously used one? If yes, you have to fill a form and let them (immigration) know that you are no longer using the services of a solicitor, after then i think you will be able to link your application. Enemy may rage in the form of delay, but one think i am sure of is that victory is already yours and will manifest soonest.

My brother thank you for your concern words of support and courage in fact for long I have removed the lawyer and still can't link it.
God will surely complete his work on all our applications in Jesus mighty name. Amen
God bless you abundantly

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
My brother thank you for your concern words of support and courage in fact for long I have removed the lawyer and still can't link it.
God will surely complete his work on all our applications in Jesus mighty name. Amen
God bless you abundantly
Amen and bless you too. I wouldn't bother much about the status of your application, i will rather stand on the word of God that says that what he has joined together, let no man put asunder. Immigration has no power to stop you, because they did not join you and your wife together. Online status is not always up to date, as in the case of my wife's application that was "we are reviewing your documents" no background check, then passport request. I would urge you to be very prayerful cos the word of God says that effectual fervent door has been opened for you, but, there are many adversaries. In Micah it says arise and contend with the mountains and let the hills hear your voice. My brother get up and contend and claim your victory. The devil would not want you to join your wife, but i can tell you that your God is bigger. I have been following your case and praying for you cos i know how you feel but the word of God says that the time to favor Zion has come yeah the appointed time. This month is your appointed time in Jesus mighty name. Let me know the city you intend to stay, am in Calgary.Remain blessed.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
Amen and bless you too. I wouldn't bother much about the status of your application, i will rather stand on the word of God that says that what he has joined together, let no man put asunder. Immigration has no power to stop you, because they did not join you and your wife together. Online status is not always up to date, as in the case of my wife's application that was "we are reviewing your documents" no background check, then passport request. I would urge you to be very prayerful cos the word of God says that effectual fervent door has been opened for you, but, there are many adversaries. In Micah it says arise and contend with the mountains and let the hills hear your voice. My brother get up and contend and claim your victory. The devil would not want you to join your wife, but i can tell you that your God is bigger. I have been following your case and praying for you cos i know how you feel but the word of God says that the time to favor Zion has come yeah the appointed time. This month is your appointed time in Jesus mighty name. Let me know the city you intend to stay, am in Calgary.Remain blessed.
Amen Amen Amen I claim it in Jesus mighty name...
Ontario, Hamilton or Burlington

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
While linking your application, i understood that you have to enter the number of applicants as two and not one. Have you tried it?
Yes have tried virtually all options but won't link so I just make do with the online tool left and whatever information sent by email.
Thank you once again for your concern.
God bless you and family

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Really confused
I win my appeal on 27 September 2018 and on January 27th 2019 I send the requested documents to Ottawa now last month I contact with mp so he give me reply that’s my file was sent back to London visa office
So I send email to LVO for status updates so I got from this reply from them now that your file is still in Ottawa
So now what’s I can do really make me crazy

Jan 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
My lawyer applied for notes since February and we have not yet receive it. Does it normally take that long to get the notes? This appeal process is so frustrating

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
My lawyer applied for notes since February and we have not yet receive it. Does it normally take that long to get the notes? This appeal process is so frustrating
GCMS notes only usually take 30 days. If it is your blue book for the appeal - you are supposed to get it within 120 days. I appealed January 8th and I am still waiting for our blue book. I called the appeal office on Monday and they said they didn't receive it from the visa office yet.