+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
2013! Are you kidding me! For what program? Sponsorship?
I applied spousal sponsorship in December 2013 in 2015 I had interview and they refuse my application and than I appeal and after 2 year I had full hearing may 14 2018 and on July 17 2018 I won and updated forms and pcc requested October 2018 send every thing nov 26 th they started my bcg November 30 and now I am waiting to finish my bcg

Reactions: Alicee

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I applied spousal sponsorship in December 2013 in 2015 I had interview and they refuse my application and than I appeal and after 2 year I had full hearing may 14 2018 and on July 17 2018 I won and updated forms and pcc requested October 2018 send every thing nov 26 th they started my bcg November 30 and now I am waiting to finish my bcg
That is just Insane. So your most definitely in ss. Ss for non bio applicant takes 8 to 12 months. 8 being the average.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Good evening, I had my hearing on February and March. I received the letter from the judge, accepted my lawsuit, today I received a letter of immigration from Mexico, request medical examination, original police certificate for Brazil, updated schedule A, generic application form for Canada , additional family form, irb decision, I'm from Brazil, I did not understand why the Mexican immigration was with my process, has this happened to anyone?

Reactions: Taj23

Teepain

Mar 8, 2018
You sent your ARC application in November 2018? Can you tell me if they approved it and how long did they take?

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
You sent your ARC application in November 2018? Can you tell me if they approved it and how long did they take?
They asked me to submit $1500 removal fee on 10th December and I send them same day I guess when they ask for removal fee it’s more likely to get ARC approved I hope! I did contact them in feb and they replied the they are processing my background check and they will contact me once it’s finished

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
They asked me to submit $1500 removal fee on 10th December and I send them same day I guess when they ask for removal fee it’s more likely to get ARC approved I hope! I did contact them in feb and they replied the they are processing my background check and they will contact me once it’s finished
I am hoping that I get a response soon. I guess the ARC is part of the background check.

Sara19

Feb 28, 2019
Good evening, I had my hearing on February and March. I received the letter from the judge, accepted my lawsuit, today I received a letter of immigration from Mexico, request medical examination, original police certificate for Brazil, updated schedule A, generic application form for Canada , additional family form, irb decision, I'm from Brazil, I did not understand why the Mexican immigration was with my process, has this happened to anyone?
After you received the letter from the judge how long did it take for the medical request to come? I won my appeal April 5th and just wanting to know approximately how long does it take? Thx

Teepain

Mar 8, 2018
I am hoping that I get a response soon. I guess the ARC is part of the background check.
This makes me worried because it's been over 2 months, they only asked for my Medical & Police Clearance. I would be pissed if they asked for ARC after Background check is completed. We have been in this crazy stupid system for over 5 years.

Teepain

Mar 8, 2018

Is your Visa office London or Islamabad? I think the timelines vary by Visa officer

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
So I think you are saying that you won your APPEAL and that Mexico visa office sent you ADR (additional documents required) to continue processing your application. My husband is from Egypt and London is processing him. There are designated visa offices for certain countries. Was Mexico processing your application brie you were refused? If not, maybe you r previous Visa office is overloaded with applicants so they transfer your file to a less busy office

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
So I think you are saying that you won your APPEAL and that Mexico visa office sent you ADR (additional documents required) to continue processing your application. My husband is from Egypt and London is processing him. There are designated visa offices for certain countries. Was Mexico processing your application brie you were refused? If not, maybe you r previous Visa office is overloaded with applicants so they transfer your file to a less busy office
my process began in Brazil, my husband went to interview and did not pass the interview, there was the appeal in Canada, the normal would be the process to go back to Brazil, but no, it was pro mexico, I did not understand anything.