+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Congratulations ! I won my appeal on Sept 06. And our file also sent to HK. But we are still under background checking.
My knowledge about HKVO is based on the information my wife passes on to me. She is on a Chinese forum. So everyone in that forum deals with HKVO. She told me after we won the appeal that getting visa would take about 5 months. I had been telling her that our case could take longer as there was no status update. Online status started to show processing of bgc and reviewing of additional documents provided just 10 days ago. But my wife asked me not to bother looking at online status. She had expressed confidence that we would get ppr this week. Everything went as she had predicted .

yuki0586

Feb 14, 2019
My knowledge about HKVO is based on the information my wife passes on to me. She is on a Chinese forum. So everyone in that forum deals with HKVO. She told me after we won the appeal that getting visa would take about 5 months. I had been telling her that our case could take longer as there was no status update. Online status started to show processing of bgc and reviewing of additional documents provided just 10 days ago. But my wife asked me not to bother looking at online status. She had expressed confidence that we would get ppr this week. Everything went as she had predicted .
Thank you so much. Ours started to show processing since last Monday. But I think it also write "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process" on my Gckey. So I suppose our case may take longer time.

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
Its really nice to go to hearings to fight for your life with your spouse and then get a response from the judge who goes on to use everything against you to say that your relationship is not genuine. She did the same thing that the vo did in Ghana. It just completely mimicked what the vo had said, and even when you explain the reasons to the judge it gets twisted into something else. So my appeal was dismissed, and my life is destroyed because i did not have the wedding the way they deem it should be. My husband does not know me according to her, and he is only interested in coming to Canada. We will be marred 5 years next month and this is the life we get to live, and she took well over 3 months to even give her response.
Rather disgusting when they use your life and marriage against you to deny you!!!

Last edited:

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Its really nice to go to hearings to fight for your life with your spouse and then get a response from the judge who goes on to use everything against you to say that your relationship is not genuine. She did the same thing that the vo did in Ghana. It just completely mimicked what the vo had said, and even when you explain the reasons to the judge it gets twisted into something else. So my appeal was dismissed, and my life is destroyed because i did not have the wedding the way they deem it should be. My husband does not know me according to her, and he is only interested in coming to Canada. We will be marred 5 years next month and this is the life we get to live, and she took well over 3 months to even give her response.
Rather disgusting when they use your life and marriage against you to deny you!!!
I am so sorry to hear your appeal was dismissed. It is alwful that they took over 3 months to tell you, they have no compassion.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Don't give up, you can reapply at any time.