+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I'm trying to link my app in gckey but unsuccessful. Can you help?
Soooo many people having issues. But if you only just won your appeal, you won't be in the system yet. You need to wait until you get mail from them, and then you can try. When you do try, for the number of applicants, last question at the end,, put 2. Not 1

Narendra Kaur

Nov 3, 2018
Hello friends,
Anybody have a link of schedule A form and medical request form. I read someone share schedule A form in this forum but could not find again.

Narendra Kaur

Nov 3, 2018
Soooo many people having issues. But if you only just won your appeal, you won't be in the system yet. You need to wait until you get mail from them, and then you can try. When you do try, for the number of applicants, last question at the end,, put 2. Not 1
I am able to login GCKey after canceling code of conduct of my Lawyer and surprised that code of conduct was with of my old lawyer so I cancel it. Now I am able to see but all old information when I was rejected with Delhi Visa Officers on 16 Sep 2016 no update after winning Appeal on 21 Nov 2018 that means DVO not received any decision of court yet I know the timeline of most case is 2 months so I am waiting maybe Christmas holiday make delay bit but waiting till at least 21 Jan 2019 and then see what will happen?

Narendra Kaur

Nov 3, 2018
I am able to login GCKey after canceling code of conduct of my Lawyer and surprised that code of conduct was with of my old lawyer so I cancel it. Now I am able to see but all old information when I was rejected with Delhi Visa Officers on 16 Sep 2016 no update after winning Appeal on 21 Nov 2018 that means DVO not received any decision of court yet I know the timeline of most case is 2 months so I am waiting maybe Christmas holiday make delay bit but waiting till at least 21 Jan 2019 and then see what will happen?
Shelen can you tell me can we send email through GCKey or direct through our email which I already send them

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Shelen can you tell me can we send email through GCKey or direct through our email which I already send them
You can still use webform with the info you have. If you send me private message with your email I can send you the schedule a form. The medical needs to be sent from cic because it has all your Information on it

Jan 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and i need help. My application was refused on dec 11. I am planning to appeal the case. I have a few questions :
1. Is it best to hire a lawyer
2. Which iad office processong time is faster ,
3. How long will the appeal process take
4. What r the steps involve to file an appeal

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and i need help. My application was refused on dec 11. I am planning to appeal the case. I have a few questions :
1. Is it best to hire a lawyer
2. Which iad office processong time is faster ,
3. How long will the appeal process take
4. What r the steps involve to file an appeal
1. Depends on how difficult your case is, why you were denied.
2. Your iad office is assigned to you need on what city you were planning on living in
3. It can take up to a year for a full hearing but you may be offered an ADR. which is a small meeting that may be able to resolve your issue
4. You should have been given appeal papers with your notice of refusal Fill them in and fax to your assigned iad office