+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I
Can anyone please guide me which class of application i have (Principle Applicant):

I am living outside Canada and my wife is living in Canada.

1) I am currently living outside Canada, and i am applying under family class

2) I am currently living in Canada, and i am applying under family class (Not under the spouse or Common Law Partner in Canada Class). I understand that i may be convoked to attend an interview at a visa office outside Canada.

Form us imm5533e Question 5.
Am currently living outside

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone their that who’s have like same my file who’s when their appeal but goes late like this
Hearing date 27-September 2018 appeal allowed on the spot while letter receive on 16 October 2018 and after this till to now no updates

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Anyone their that who’s have like same my file who’s when their appeal but goes late like this
Hearing date 27-September 2018 appeal allowed on the spot while letter receive on 16 October 2018 and after this till to now no updates
This is common. Allow 2 months from decision letter before hearing back from cic. Sometimes longer. Don't worry, they will be in touch and most likely first thing they will send you will be the request documents letter

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
This is common. Allow 2 months from decision letter before hearing back from cic. Sometimes longer. Don't worry, they will be in touch and most likely first thing they will send you will be the request documents letter
Thanks because next week my wife is coming to Pakistan so I am really confused that it’s good or she should stay their because upto now I hear nothing from cic and well I send web form query

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Thanks because next week my wife is coming to Pakistan so I am really confused that it’s good or she should stay their because upto now I hear nothing from cic and well I send web form query
After appeal, still long way to go :( few more months. Most likely when they send you the request letter, the will ask for new police medical and updated forms

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
It has been 75 days since our hearing, we have not heard anything. We have not received any letter stating that it is approved. It was not approved on the spot... We are really scared, it has been already 5years.. Please share your thoughts.. Our lawyer is on Maternity leave

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
It has been 75 days since our hearing, we have not heard anything. We have not received any letter stating that it is approved. It was not approved on the spot... We are really scared, it has been already 5years.. Please share your thoughts.. Our lawyer is on Maternity leave
Have you contacted the IAD?

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
After appeal, still long way to go :( few more months. Most likely when they send you the request letter, the will ask for new police medical and updated forms
Oopppssss let see I am waiting once it’s open then ok that take time but no I am confused that they accept or not what’s goes on and so so

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Yeah I know it looks alot, but they have been each other long time. Before marriage has "future" discussions. Plans for adoption and things like this. She already has children but they want to adopt one of their own
Well I am not trying to be pessimistic but I don't think just the length of their relationship and their future plan for adoption is going to be enough for the judge to allow the appeal. These kind of appeals always weighted a lot in the genisis of their relationship. So speaking in the perspective of man, a 29 yr old man will be attracted to a 49 yr old women not unless she is super hot and still look like in her early 40s.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Well I am not trying to be pessimistic but I don't think just the length of their relationship and their future plan for adoption is going to be enough for the judge to allow the appeal. These kind of appeals always weight a lot at the genisis of a relationship. So speaking in the perspective of man, a 29 yr old man will be attracted to a 49 yr old women not unless she is super hot and still look like in her early 40s.
Yeah, I hear you They had their case today so we'll wait and see how it goes. We won our appeal in August. Started security screening October. Hopefully hear some things back in the next few months.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Yeah, I hear you They had their case today so we'll wait and see how it goes. We won our appeal in August. Started security screening October. Hopefully hear some things back in the next few months.
I wish you luck, hopefully your bgc will be finished soon and you guys can start a new life in Canada.

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH
So base on what factor peoples win their appeal?
Factors like visiting, pictures, proper communication, exchange gift and support spouse financially, future plans, children if not adopt it.
These are all the proof which every couple have. Beside they want to united the family or separated them?
We have age difference too but we are not worried because we have enough proof to show in our full Hiring.

Reactions: Alicee