+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

sahar.25

Nov 2, 2018
i won my appeal just received an email from ottawa requesting police check medical and application kit does that mean once i send this is my application going to be processed in ottawa even though we applied outland? also is this normal do they ask everone an update of application kit do i have to send more documents and proves or just an update of application kit plz answer me

Reactions: Alicee

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
i won my appeal just received an email from ottawa requesting police check medical and application kit does that mean once i send this is my application going to be processed in ottawa even though we applied outland? also is this normal do they ask everone an update of application kit do i have to send more documents and proves or just an update of application kit plz answer me
Yes its normal. We won our appeal in August abd in October, they require new medical, police check and new forms. Their just considered "out date"

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Hi everyone I have a question that how I can remove my lawyer from my application because when I apply for appeal everything I do by myself but when my file with LVO I have lawyer so now how I can remove him

Cuchi

Sep 17, 2018
Letter of refusal Dec 12 2017, after which I hired a lawyer
Notice of appeal filed Jan 11 2018
We received the file notes Jan 30 2018 (I believe the lawyer requested them before filing the appeal)
Approved for ADR meeting May 4 2018
Received date for ADR Jul 12 2018
ADR meeting: Sep 11 2018 - appeal allowed
Notice of Decision: Sep 27 2018
Nothing since
Hi, im sponsoring my wife.
Refused letter received 02-april-2018
Hired lawyer right away for appeal.
12-june received notice from iad that they received our file for appeal.
I believe my lawyer had received file notes end of October.
I would like to know, what will be the next step?
Thanks.

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
I win a appeal plz anyone help me how long it will take Now rest of the process
Thanks.
Hi everyone, I won the appeal this week please anyone can tell me how long it’s the next procedure

SKgirl1991

Jan 27, 2017
Hi everyone !

We won the appeal September 25, got our letter October 10th and today I got a phone call from immigration saying that tomorrow they will sent me an email requesting medical, criminal record check, and a form. He also said that they are processing my file in Ottawa. Is this all a good thing? How long do you think it will take from here ... ugh I just want this to be all over. I’m exhausted.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Thanks.
The iad will review your file and see if you qualify for an adr. Its like a mini court hearing. If you don't, you will have to wait for your full trsil, which could take 2 yearsplus.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I win a appeal plz anyone help me how long it will take Now rest of the process

Hi everyone, I won the appeal this week please anyone can tell me how long it’s the next procedure
So next it woll take about 2 months before you hear from cic. They will send you a request for a new medical and new criminal record check. And forms.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi everyone !

We won the appeal September 25, got our letter October 10th and today I got a phone call from immigration saying that tomorrow they will sent me an email requesting medical, criminal record check, and a form. He also said that they are processing my file in Ottawa. Is this all a good thing? How long do you think it will take from here ... ugh I just want this to be all over. I’m exhausted.
That's crazyy the you for a call, that's the 1st ive heard of that. But yeah, they will send you the request letter for new medical and all that, and im told after that it can take up to 6 more months for final processing :(

Cuchi

Sep 17, 2018
The iad will review your file and see if you qualify for an adr. Its like a mini court hearing. If you don't, you will have to wait for your full trsil, which could take 2 yearsplus.
I want to know, what they will be judging as for me to be qualify for adr?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I want to know, what they will be judging as for me to be qualify for adr?
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is the procedure for settling disputes without litigation, such as arbitration, mediation, or negotiation. If the iad thinks your case has a good chance of being approved, they will suggest it for an adr so you dint have to wait for a hearing. If they believe you're relationship is Ginuwine and stuff. It all depends on why your application was denied in the first place