Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Reactions: JYC

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I would like a question for anyone who has already had the hearing, because I am going to travel to toronto for my hearing, and I intend to return to Brazil the other day, can I go to Brazil or do I have to stay in Toronto? after the hearing on the other days do they need me?

Reactions: samola10

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
I would like a question for anyone who has already had the hearing, because I am going to travel to toronto for my hearing, and I intend to return to Brazil the other day, can I go to Brazil or do I have to stay in Toronto? after the hearing on the other days do they need me?
No, nothing is required from your after your hearing is done, but on rare cases some appeals might exceed a full day and will need to schedule a second hearing.

Reactions: Ana Paula

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Hi everyone last 27 September 2018 My wife have hearing in ADR where they take interview from my wife my mother in law and from me also my 6 hours my wife stay inside and in the last they told to my wife we accept your case means you win And they tell to my wife that we send you an email or post mail a l

Reactions: munimisu

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
I was 27th May 2017 applicant after interview on 12th Sep 2018 today I received a rejection letter from CCI stating a very generic statement that the VO believes our marriage is not genuine. Other then this they didnt not mention any specific reasons of rejection.
This is a second marriage for my wife and first for me and we have an age difference of 8 years. We became friends back in 2004 and ofcourse my wife was living with her ex husband at that time,we remained really good friends until 2010 when my wife got separated from her ex. During that period we supported each other through every thick and thin of life and established a very strong relationship. Later we got married in 2016,we provided communication proof of almost 12 years which included chat logs,money transfer receipts and email etc.
But according to cic this is not enough and they believe the relationship is not genuine.
I need advice that whether I should appeal or re-apply. thanks

FMALIK

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
pending
hi.need some1 help.we won adr on 30th aug.then yesterday we received medical.pcc n updated forms request by Ottawa.pakistan case by London visa office processed.but after adr won it's processing by Ottawa.want 2 things to you
1.they didn't mention any mail adress in email.n ask send us by email.n they told their email adress.but confused bcas according to past experianc we submit pcc original by mail.always we send original.n London require original.but now Ottawa asking by email scane form.is it normal?n how we send them by email or mail.any pak applicant share ur experianc by Ottawa pls..
2.they ask for passport scane form copies too.but told with it.it must be valid for 6 mnths till 1st landing.when my passport valid now for 3.5 mnths.mean around 4 mnths.what I can do..it may be use now or there must be new 1.but nadra told us only we will process it as renew when it's validity less than 90 days..
pls help me..much confuse

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hello Guys,
I just received a lettter to provide a written submission and documents and a package in the mail. I just got back from visiting my husband and I was away for the month of September. I got back home October 2nd and the deadline for the submission says October 5th. I am panicing and I don't know what to do. Please help me. I hope they don't abandon my appeal as I was away. What will happen now? What should i do in this case. Im so scared :(

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hello good happy family,
I had my full day hearing on the 25/9/18 nd it was so intensed. After all the judge said they ll write their report nd get back to me though i was thinking maybe in a week time but i was wrong, when i called the office i was told it ll take upto 60 days as there are lot of appeal cases.
After almost 4 years.
Please what do you suggest.
Thank you

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Hello good happy family,
I had my full day hearing on the 25/9/18 nd it was so intensed. After all the judge said they ll write their report nd get back to me though i was thinking maybe in a week time but i was wrong, when i called the office i was told it ll take upto 60 days as there are lot of appeal cases.
After almost 4 years.
Please what do you suggest.
Thank you
Could you tell me any questions you had at the hearing?

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Guys,
I just received a lettter to provide a written submission and documents and a package in the mail. I just got back from visiting my husband and I was away for the month of September. I got back home October 2nd and the deadline for the submission says October 5th. I am panicing and I don't know what to do. Please help me. I hope they don't abandon my appeal as I was away. What will happen now? What should i do in this case. Im so scared :(

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Guys,

Find the phone number for your immigration appeal office and call them immediately (Tuesday since its the weekend now and Monday is Thanksgiving holiday) and explain. If you don't have the number you can look the number up online or it might be on the letter or some other correspondence you have received from them. Tell them you have proof that you were traveling/visiting your husband and just returned home to find this letter. Ask if they can they please extend the deadline.
What is your hearing date? Is it ADR or full hearing. Either way they need documents a certain amount of time in advance in order to review and prep for your hearing. They may not be able to give you an extension without having to re-schedule your date. But you have to call them asap.
In the meantime, get cracking you have the long weekend to gather up all your documents and proofs and write your letter so you can send it as fast as possible in order to avoid a delay, perhaps they will allow you to drop it off in person or send it express just a day or two late?

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Find the phone number for your immigration appeal office and call them immediately (Tuesday since its the weekend now and Monday is Thanksgiving holiday) and explain. If you don't have the number you can look the number up online or it might be on the letter or some other correspondence you have received from them. Tell them you have proof that you were traveling/visiting your husband and just returned home to find this letter. Ask if they can they please extend the deadline.
What is your hearing date? Is it ADR or full hearing. Either way they need documents a certain amount of time in advance in order to review and prep for your hearing. They may not be able to give you an extension without having to re-schedule your date. But you have to call them asap.
In the meantime, get cracking you have the long weekend to gather up all your documents and proofs and write your letter so you can send it as fast as possible in order to avoid a delay, perhaps they will allow you to drop it off in person or send it express just a day or two late?
Thanks so much for your reply. I will call them asap this tueaday. But what kind of documents they want ? And what should i write in the letter? How long can the letter be ? And how much documents? Please reply as I want to know to prepare asap. Thanks alot once again. Im so nervous and scared. I really hope they understand my situation. And I believe its for ADR. But they will decide after they see documents i guess.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Has anyone else been in the same situation? Please share, what happened? Did they give an extension? Were they understanding?
Thank you

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
They want proof of why the refusal was wrong, if it was for reason of non-genuine marriage you have to show evidence that your relationship is genuine; proof of all your travel/visits, pictures together, pictures with family, phone bills, chat logs with some good quality conversations, any new evidence since you were refused. In your letter you need to address all of the concerns of the interviewing officer. You should have been collecting this since your refusal in preparation. I believe they want you to make 3 copies? one for the ministers council, one for the iad, and one for you.
As long as it needs to be, you need to go through your blue book that was sent to you, it will have all of the officers notes in there and address everything she was concerned about.

Last edited: