+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
We are all sorry to hear the unfortunate news mrsrangi, for all the appeal cases that I had read online, only 1 or 2 cases got rejected when there are children involved and they got dismissed not because of Subsection 4(1) bad faith but other for clauses.

I have to agree with True Love maybe reapplying after living with your husband for a few years will yield a better chance, unless you can prove there exist some procedure error in the Judge decision; otherwise it is very difficult to win in the federal court, because they will not look into any of your evidence.
Only thing I guess may go to her favor if she chose to go to federal court which is humanitarian ground because of best interest of the child directly involved with the decion or may be some other depend on the case because we all have different cases and complications and also judge may find IAD judge decion based on her previous marriage is wrongly applied.reaplying she always has that option on the table if in future she have another baby or more proof living together will help.but for federal court appeal she has to apply within 30 days after this decion I guess .

Last edited:

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Only thing I guess may go to her favor if she chose to go to federal court which is humanitarian ground because of best interest of the child directly involved with the decion or may be some other depend on the case because we all have different cases and complications and also judge may find IAD judge decion based on her previous marriage is wrongly applied.reaplying she always has that option on the table if in future she have another baby or more proof living together will help.but for federal court appeal she has to apply within 30 days after this decion I guess .
I applied 2 times before and third time I appealed. I visited every year for 3/4 months and been visiting after 6/7 month. Judge took everything negative because of my past history

Reactions: karamjeetkaur kaila

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
I applied 2 times before and third time I appealed. I visited every year for 3/4 months and been visiting after 6/7 month. Judge took everything negative because of my past history
It’s very frustrating I don’t know what else we can prove that we are in genuine relationship specially when you have baby too it’s crazy to think some one will have the kid only to obtain immigration status in Canada it’s only happend in real relationship.they should reunite families not tore them a part it’s very disappointing.unfortely we are powerless at this point .

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Sorry to hear msrangi

abdul0ahmed

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys... I have an ADR conference in 3 days. I'm going in there alone without a lawyer. My wife was refused because they believed marriage is not genuine. Can you please share some advice

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Hey guys so I had my conference today and my full hearing is scheduled for January 4th. Im so nervouse any tips

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Oh man. Sorry to hear! Such a long wait for a dismissal. Stay strong but I would try and submit for judicial review (federal) get a lawyer to help you write a good submission etc. Stay strong!

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
On the appeal letter from Immigration Appeal Board for Notice of Decision. What did it state underneath? "Appeal allowed"...... decision for PR set aside and "the officer must continue processing the application in accordance with the consent of the parties"??? Does anyone care to share theirs? Was it the same or different wording? You can private message if you like. Thanks

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
On the appeal letter from Immigration Appeal Board for Notice of Decision. What did it state underneath? "Appeal allowed"...... decision for PR set aside and "the officer must continue processing the application in accordance with the consent of the parties"??? Does anyone care to share theirs? Was it the same or different wording? You can private message if you like. Thanks
The appeal is allowed. The officer’s decision to refuse a permanent resident visa is set aside, and an officer must continue to process the application in accordance with the reasons of the Immigration Appeal Division.

Reactions: Alicee

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
The appeal is allowed. The officer’s decision to refuse a permanent resident visa is set aside, and an officer must continue to process the application in accordance with the reasons of the Immigration Appeal Division.

Okay....anyone else has something different? Or is it all the same and generic standard letter?

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Finally a date to look forward too!
How was the conference? Did you bring additional evidence with you?
i brought evidence but they didnt take it. when you go all they do is tell you about submitting evidence and making copies. Then taking you to get your date. its 30 mins top. waste of time if you ask me.

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
What is my best option since I had applied 2 time already the lost in full hearing, I have baby , they did not ask for DNA and dismissed the position point saying there was no DNA of the baby as evidence. Should I go to federal or reapply

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
What is my best option since I had applied 2 time already the lost in full hearing, I have baby , they did not ask for DNA and dismissed the position point saying there was no DNA of the baby as evidence. Should I go to federal or reapply
First we do not know the reason why your appeal got rejected because it is your privacy and second; none of us in here are really subject matter expertise in immigration appeal. If you are appealing at the federal court, you should seek professional help. Find yourself not just a lawyer but a very good lawyer.

Reactions: Ana Paula

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
First we do not know the reason why your appeal got rejected because it is your privacy and second; none of us in here are really subject matter expertise in immigration appeal. If you are appealing at the federal court, you should seek professional help. Find yourself not just a lawyer but a very good lawyer.
Thanks