+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
I hope things will move fast for you True Love, did they say why Ottawa doesn't process your application? I am just curious if it is country specify when they do that.
I called last week they told me there are some cases after winning apeal can process through Ottawa and some goes back to same visa office where your case was processed first place in my case it is LVO .she checked on my file it’s mentioned that my case can’t be processed from Ottawa so they moved my file on 15 August to LVO and now on if I need any information I should contact LVO

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Won my appeal since May 2 2018 and till now I've not heard from AVO. File was transferred back to Accra and since then I've not heard anything! It's a crazy wait!!!
So you haven't heard anything basically since? Have you gotten your MP to make an enquiry?

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
We are at same boat I won my appeal full hearing 17th July since than no response from cic I called 2 day ago immigration and they told me there are some cases after appeal can proceed here from Ottawa and some transfer same visa office who refused us on first place she told me my file says NO on processing my file from Ottawa so they send my file on 15th August to LVO and now they will contact me all the corespondence now on I will do with LVO just waiting now when they will ask for medical and pcc .
If you dont mind me asking what were some of the questions that they asked you and your partner?

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
My online status is available now it’s INPROCCES but I have not received any letter yet for pcc and re medical after winning apeal normally people get their pcc and remedial request and than their status shows online I am not complaining but it’s unusual what I seen here .

Reactions: msrangi

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
My online status is available now it’s INPROCCES but I have not received any letter yet for pcc and re medical after winning apeal normally people get their pcc and remedial request and than their status shows online I am not complaining but it’s unusual what I seen here .
They just email the request to my wife, so keep checking yours and your spouse email. Look like things are moving for you.

Davinson

Jun 5, 2018
You saw that change after how many months of winning the appeal?

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
My appeal dismissed, even I have baby
Sorry to hear this very sad news I can imagine how hard this time is for you but be strong this is not the end of the world live together with your husband and get more proof and reapply later.with baby I can’t belive she made this wrong decion what she gave the reasons and what’s the name of the judge normally most of female judges are cool .

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
My past that’s all it matters to them
Sorry to hear this very sad news I can imagine how hard this time is for you but be strong this is not the end of the world live together with your husband and get more proof and reapply later.with baby I can’t belive she made this wrong decion what she gave the reasons and what’s the name of the judge normally most of female judges are cool .
st

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
My appeal dismissed, even I have baby
We are all sorry to hear the unfortunate news mrsrangi, for all the appeal cases that I had read online, only 1 or 2 cases got rejected when there are children involved and they got dismissed not because of Subsection 4(1) bad faith but other for clauses.

I have to agree with True Love maybe reapplying after living with your husband for a few years will yield a better chance, unless you can prove there exist some procedure error in the Judge decision; otherwise it is very difficult to win in the federal court, because they will not look into any of your evidence.