+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
U should get it translated, I communicate in Punjabi and ministry officer said he don’t understand the msg so judge said then we won’t put a lot of weight on that , but my lawyer cover that by showing the judge that there are a lot of pic and videos also send when show our communications
Thanks for your help, can I private msg you for more details or could you kindly share your experience with me of your appeal

Thank you in advance

thakkarc

Jun 7, 2016
Hello All,
If you can help me with my situation I would appreciate a lot.
I applied for my wife outland 2016 and we got refusal in feb 2017 as I was not properlly divorced in India from my first wife. I never applied for pr for my first wife but when I got divorced , lawyer did not apply for Divorce decree and only did divorce agreement which I submitted to CIC with my second application.
I did not had knowledge what is agreement or what is decree and what we have to submit so they asked for divorce decree and I could not submit that on time thats why they rejected our file and we could not appeal since decree takes longer to come and lawyer said reapplying with proper documents as Inland would be better way to go.

meanwhile my wife got visitor visa so she is living with me on a visitor visa.
I hired a lawyer in india and here and Got the divorce decree after 6 months. After that as per lawyer we got married here in Canada and reapplied as inland application last year in Oct/2017.
I have not received anything since then
Lawyer says just wait.
Just wondering if anyone can tell me if it is proper procedure or should i be worried and contact MP

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
my full hearing will be in December, can someone pass me the questions they ask at the hearing? How long after the hearing does my husband receive the documents? Can my husband do the medical exams before immigration asks?

Reactions: Alicee

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I have a small child 7 months and she does not stay with her father or anyone else, she cries too much if she is not with me, I have a hearing I can take her, has anyone ever been through such a situation?

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH
Complicated case mine was little similar.
Still waiting for desicion
I believe it is not complicated but immigration make it like that. We focus on all the concern to explain it and give as much as proof to prove it that our marriage is genuine. We are also waiting for our decision. I am satisfied that we will hear positive news.

Reactions: Alicee and samola10

Nessac

Dec 29, 2017
Hi good afternoon could anyone help me out with a sample of letter written to immigration addressing concerns of visa officer when appealing
Thanks

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Hi good afternoon could anyone help me out with a sample of letter written to immigration addressing concerns of visa officer when appealing
Thanks
You have to just write a cover letter and reference each concern from the letter in bullet form. Include a table of contents and have the evidence to address each concern in the cover letter. Include a copy of the visa officers letter and your disclosure (blue book). Pages must be numbered and you have to to send a copy to both CBS and IAD. If you don't have your blue book then you are wasting energy sending the appeal a letter to consider your case for ADR. This is the advice I got from my case manager at IAD.

Cherry Kola

Aug 28, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Med's Request
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
28-08-2018
Is there a thread for REHABILITATION -> inland applicant with old criminal record (5 years +) ?

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Hello everyone. I haven't been online since my husband was denied last year May 2017.
I won my appeal 2 weeks ago August 16 2018 right on spot was told we won. I am so happy!!!!!!
But then I was also told this isn't the end and it's a long road ahead. I spoke with my MP, they said about 2-4 months to get an email from Ottawa....then we will get an email stating needing new forms, new PCC and Medical......
After reading online here I see that when they reopen a file it's placed on the bottom at the AV oversees, mine is Accra.
What is everyone's timeline and stories? I did read the last 30 pages but I hope to hear from anyone who cares to share.
Also did I hear a story where Ottawa processed everything and the application did not have to go VO? Did i read that correctly?
Butterflygirl

Reactions: Alicee and FS2018

#jahmed2018

Aug 29, 2018
my full hearing will be in December, can someone pass me the questions they ask at the hearing? How long after the hearing does my husband receive the documents? Can my husband do the medical exams before immigration asks?
Hi ana, Could you tell me, when did you file your appeal? I'm also waiting for full hearing. Hope everything will go well for you.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Hello everyone. I haven't been online since my husband was denied last year May 2017.
I won my appeal 2 weeks ago August 16 2018 right on spot was told we won. I am so happy!!!!!!
But then I was also told this isn't the end and it's a long road ahead. I spoke with my MP, they said about 2-4 months to get an email from Ottawa....then we will get an email stating needing new forms, new PCC and Medical......
After reading online here I see that when they reopen a file it's placed on the bottom at the AV oversees, mine is Accra.
What is everyone's timeline and stories? I did read the last 30 pages but I hope to hear from anyone who cares to share.
Also did I hear a story where Ottawa processed everything and the application did not have to go VO? Did i read that correctly?
Butterflygirl
My husband and I won out appeal in May 2017. They told me at the end of appeal that we won. 2 weeks later we received notification in mail. 2 weeks after that Ottawa received our file ( or notice of appeal win ). Then in July asked for updated forms. By August 10th dm. But never heard a thing. Kept in touch fmwith mp. And I had a cousin help me out with her connections. I think that helped immensely. We got ppr Oct 4. The email was incorrect. I got it corrected by next day. My husband went with photos to the embassy as instructed on October 11 and got his visa that day after a couple hours. He flew to Canada October 14.