+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Marijet

Jul 9, 2017
hi everyone. i am new here.i need some advise on what to do with my application..my visa was denied on april 2018 because of criminality.( section 36(2)c )- hubby apllied for appeal on may and in june we got a letter from IAD that my appeal was allowed and so after 3 months VO manila sent me request for new medical and a REHABILITATION. is this normal for them to ask for a rehabilitation even tho i won the appeal already ?

Reactions: karamjeetkaur kaila

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hi everyone. i am new here.i need some advise on what to do with my application..my visa was denied on april 2018 because of criminality.( section 36(2)c )- hubby apllied for appeal on may and in june we got a letter from IAD that my appeal was allowed and so after 3 months VO manila sent me request for new medical and a REHABILITATION. is this normal for them to ask for a rehabilitation even tho i won the appeal already ?
Yes

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Please share everyone maximum how much time can they take to send written decision of appeal hearing..
How many days it’s been since you had hearing coz mine came after 68 days other member here got it 63 days so I can say in most cases between 60 to 70 days

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
How many days it’s been since you had hearing coz mine came after 68 days other member here got it 63 days so I can say in most cases between 60 to 70 days
Yes it’s has been 60 days as of yet and last week I caLl to find out status they said judge is working on it

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH
Our ADR was on 19 July 2018. We are still waiting for the decision. My wife interview was just great. We send all the proof in the shape of 3 Appeal books and cover all the concern of visa officer. My wife defend our case and explain every questions.
At the end of interview she said that i will review the document and give my decision. CIC officer also told to my wife that i have concern about background and which is that we both belong from different countries. My wife get angry and she point toward the 3 Appeal book. Minister council told to my wife that we never mean anything negative but we will give decision after reviewing the book.

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
Our ADR was on 19 July 2018. We are still waiting for the decision. My wife interview was just great. We send all the proof in the shape of 3 Appeal books and cover all the concern of visa officer. My wife defend our case and explain every questions.
At the end of interview she said that i will review the document and give my decision. CIC officer also told to my wife that i have concern about background and which is that we both belong from different countries. My wife get angry and she point toward the 3 Appeal book. Minister council told to my wife that we never mean anything negative but we will give decision after reviewing the book.

Wow !! hope and pray it will be a very positive reply

would you be able to give me the list of what all you collected for the Appeal book and what questions were asked.

will help as Im still waiting to hear after our blue book so I can get started to get the appeal book set up

thank you for your help.

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH
Wow !! hope and pray it will be a very positive reply

would you be able to give me the list of what all you collected for the Appeal book and what questions were asked.

will help as Im still waiting to hear after our blue book so I can get started to get the appeal book set up

thank you for your help.
Hi
We select all the proof first which show them that we are a real couple. Like conversation with my wife mostly on Whats App, Call history of cellphone, Mobile bill, Supporting documentation like letters from my friends and cousin, my wife friends, my parent. Tex documentation which shows my name, conversation with my wife children, My wife add me as a beneficiary in her job application, I also add conversation with my wife sibling, Photos of my wife with my parent when she came to Pakistan, other different photos when my wife came to Pakistan, tickets and boarding pass. Explain all the concern of visa officer which she mention in the Bluebook.

Question were these which they ask from my wife
How we believe that your marriage is genuine.
Maybe your husband is using you for Canada.
Why she separated from her ex.
Is her family know about our marriage. (She told to her sister, brother about our marriage)
Minister council only asked three question which is about my wife children that why she never told to her children before. Why right now. I talk with them when my wife have a problem with her landlord. All the proof clearly shows that our marriage is genuine,
What you will do if we refused your appeal.
When he propose you.
When we talk with marriage.
What about your children because we have age difference.

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi
We select all the proof first which show them that we are a real couple. Like conversation with my wife mostly on Whats App, Call history of cellphone, Mobile bill, Supporting documentation like letters from my friends and cousin, my wife friends, my parent. Tex documentation which shows my name, conversation with my wife children, My wife add me as a beneficiary in her job application, I also add conversation with my wife sibling, Photos of my wife with my parent when she came to Pakistan, other different photos when my wife came to Pakistan, tickets and boarding pass. Explain all the concern of visa officer which she mention in the Bluebook.

Is her family know about our marriage. (She told to her sister, brother about our marriage)
Minister council only asked three question which is about my wife children that why she never told to her children before. Why right now. I talk with them when my wife have a problem with her landlord. All the proof clearly shows that our marriage is genuine,
When he propose you.
Complicated case mine was little similar.
Still waiting for desicion

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
Hi

When he propose you.

Thank you so much for your response really appreciate it,

I also would like to know did you guys communicate in English on chat or were the chats in your native language (so do they have to be translated) as I have more than 600 pages double sided and are in Hindi written in English, (like "Aap kesai ho")

Thank you so much again can I private msg you, I have some more questions.

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thank you so much for your response really appreciate it,

I also would like to know did you guys communicate in English on chat or were the chats in your native language (so do they have to be translated) as I have more than 600 pages double sided and are in Hindi written in English, (like "Aap kesai ho")

Thank you so much again can I private msg you, I have some more questions.
U should get it translated, I communicate in Punjabi and ministry officer said he don’t understand the msg so judge said then we won’t put a lot of weight on that , but my lawyer cover that by showing the judge that there are a lot of pic and videos also send when show our communications

Reactions: RashmiS_AB