April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Hello all,

I am writing to see if someone can help me or been in a situation like me. I first sponsored my wife January 2014, my was refused a Visa december 2015 coz the officer thought our marraige was not genuin. I appealed the decision which I think was my biggest mistake, and after one year in January 2017, I had a hearing which was successful, I did not hire any lawer but I did ask around and I was told that my wife should get Visa within 6 months. In march 2017 I was requested for updated forms and medical for my wife which we sent in April same year, after that they asked for some more documents time to time. Now it is end of July 2018 and couple weeks ago I sent an email asking for an update, they replied back saying that my file is under further verification and it could take longer than our regular processing time and please keep the correspondence to the minimum. I have been dealing this system for almost 5 years and I have a daughter now which I have not seen and I can not travel back and I have legimit reasons which immigration is aware of. I do not know nor they would tell me an approximate time. Sometimes I think of applying my wife a visitor Visa then again I am told by people she wouldnt get one.

Can anyone guide me? Sometimes I feel like taking my case to media but I am so confused not knowing what to do.
At this time,all you need is prayer,there is nothing the media will do my dear,as it was stated that, "Visa is not guaranteed ",l pray that you heard from them soon.l know how its feel for couples to be separated especially when there is children
My dear,keep yourself busy,visit your loved ones often and l pray that God will Answer all our heart desires....
It's so sad to see us suffering but remember that "there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. "GOD IS NEVER LATE.,Good luck my friend.

Reactions: karamjeetkaur kaila

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
At this time,all you need is prayer,there is nothing the media will do my dear,as it was stated that, "Visa is not guaranteed ",l pray that you heard from them soon.l know how its feel for couples to be separated especially when there is children
My dear,keep yourself busy,visit your loved ones often and l pray that God will Answer all our heart desires....
It's so sad to see us suffering but remember that "there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. "GOD IS NEVER LATE.,Good luck my friend.
Although I don't have any kids yet, but imo for couple that have kids together, Canada should at least granted a visit visa to their spouse while waiting for their appeal unless their spouse are deem to be inadmissible to Canada (ex criminal record).

And in regards to go visit your spouse more often, if you read the appeal cases on the CanLII website, you will find out around 95% of the cases, the sponsor can only afford or have time to visit their spouse once per year, 5% of the people will choose to go back to their home country to live with their spouse and less than 1% of the cases, the sponsor has the money and time to visit their spouse more than once per year.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Please senior member ,assist with this question,on the notice of appeal form there is IAD file no and Client ID no.....Please what should I fill?is it the sponsor's UCI or applicant's UCI I will write and what should write in IAD file no or it is meant for the appeal office?Please your quick answer is appreciated

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
I have seen this work in the favour of some individuals. Hoping your scheduling conference leads to reconsideration without a full hearing. I called IAD and asked about scheduling conference and was told I didn't have to attend in person as I am also living out of the country while I wait for full hearing.
Thanks I hope so. Do I submit phone cards to them at this moment for the full hearing?

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Please senior member ,assist with this question,on the notice of appeal form there is IAD file no and Client ID no.....Please what should I fill?is it the sponsor's UCI or applicant's UCI I will write and what should write in IAD file no or it is meant for the appeal office?Please your quick answer is appreciated
Right now, you can only use your client ID ,once you appeal ,you will be IAD number.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
xxx

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
xxx
Well,my Appeal was dismissed after almost 3yrs of this crazy journey. It was stated that my marriage is not genuine that l just had an expensive wedding in order for hubby to gain access to enter Canada. Well my marriage is real but l blif in God that everything happens for a reason after all the documents, testimonies...Life goes on as l don't know what else to do than to go back home to enjoy my husband.
Good luck to everyone.....

mmwj

Aug 4, 2015
Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone here with some first hand experience with their appeal could either help me or point me in the right direction...

This is my timeline right now.

Sponsorship Application Submitted: April 21, 2017
PA Interview: March 3, 2018
Application Denied: March 27, 2018 (Grounds for refusal: not genuine relationship)
Appeal Filed: March 27, 2018
Received "Appeal Record": July 11, 2018
Received "Request of Information Letter": July 27, 2018 - This letter states, that the would like to see if my appeal could be resolved without going to and "oral hearing". I am asked to make written submissions and provide documents in support of my marriage to my spouse by August 20. It also states, the Ministers Counsel will determine if a response is necessary or if we are eligible for ADR.

Has anyone in this forum received this same letter? If so, how did you proceed? What written submissions and documents did you provide?

Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
xxx
Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone here with some first hand experience with their appeal could either help me or point me in the right direction...

This is my timeline right now.

Sponsorship Application Submitted: April 21, 2017
PA Interview: March 3, 2018
Application Denied: March 27, 2018 (Grounds for refusal: not genuine relationship)
Appeal Filed: March 27, 2018
Received "Appeal Record": July 11, 2018
Received "Request of Information Letter": July 27, 2018 - This letter states, that the would like to see if my appeal could be resolved without going to and "oral hearing". I am asked to make written submissions and provide documents in support of my marriage to my spouse by August 20. It also states, the Ministers Counsel will determine if a response is necessary or if we are eligible for ADR.

Has anyone in this forum received this same letter? If so, how did you proceed? What written submissions and documents did you provide?

Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!
You just have to review the Blue book,write out concerns that the Visa officer made on the note and you will address each concerns.Also make sure you add any other information or documents that might help you to e successfully. That was what I did.