+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
In order to win the appeal we have to disatisfy both conditions in IRPR Subsection 4(1)

Bad faith

4 (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or

(b) is not genuine.

mrsrangi already said that they believe her marriage is genuine, so she had already pass subsection 4(1)(b), the IAD member or judge right now is just evaluating if there is any immigration motive to gain privilege for her husband to come to Canada, which in my opinion is easy to pass.
Even ministery counseler was convinced marriage is genuine but he was putting more pressure on my previous spousal history because I was divorced and I had appealed for that husband too..

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
Hi there,
I would like to know from everyone who went through this we had an ADR on May 15, 2018 and the appeal was allowed. As my lawyer said our file has been sent to Ottawa and from there we don't know yet what's happening. How can i check the status online on ecas we didnt receive any file number yet after appeal just got Notice of Decision and thats all. Pls reply with your suggestions thanks
Is it an outland sponsorship ?

FS2018

Jun 21, 2018
Interview........
13-06-2017
Is it an outland sponsorship ?
Yes it is our visa office is supposed to be in New Delhi. This whole process have been very long and painful i have a 4 months baby who's impatiently waiting to meet his dad. I feel through all this waiting game our emotions and values are not considered. The thing about reuniting family sooner they talk about is not actually what it is

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Yes it is our visa office is supposed to be in New Delhi. This whole process have been very long and painful i have a 4 months baby who's impatiently waiting to meet his dad. I feel through all this waiting game our emotions and values are not considered. The thing about reuniting family sooner they talk about is not actually what it is
You are so right about reuniting families. Its all talk and no action. We are still on same crappy situation before they announced they 12 month timeline. We are still in line for same amount of time and same loopholes to jump through.

Reactions: FS2018

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Even ministery counseler was convinced marriage is genuine but he was putting more pressure on my previous spousal history because I was divorced and I had appealed for that husband too..
Minister's counsel should be willing to allow the appeal for us to get a positive decision at the end of the hearing. There is nothing stopping minister's counsel from wading into our past. In my case too during ADR conference he kept on talking about my previous marriage. The whole system stinks. Refusal after interview was devastating enough. Now after seeing so many refusals of sponsorship and visit visa applications giving baseless reasons, i believe anything is possible. One needs to have a plan B and not let some heartless guy play with our lives.

Reactions: Alicee

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Minister's counsel should be willing to allow the appeal for us to get a positive decision at the end of the hearing. There is nothing stopping minister's counsel from wading into our past. In my case too during ADR conference he kept on talking about my previous marriage. The whole system stinks. Refusal after interview was devastating enough. Now after seeing so many refusals of sponsorship and visit visa applications giving baseless reasons, i believe anything is possible. One needs to have a plan B and not let some heartless guy play with our lives.
Well after ministery councillor pointed the past my lawyer made statements on it and then he had nothing to say and the judge said he will mail desicion

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
I know it's hard, a lot of people are going through the same situation as well as me. I have called Immigration Canada to see what's going on cause after I won my appeal it was sent to CPP-Ottawa. The agent told me it can take between 2-3 months before we get an e-mail and before our CIC account will show change, from Ottawa they will see if they will forward it to the original visa office and complete processing in Ottawa, however, they won't be able to tell you much other than that. She told me that application who's appeal has been won was put at the bottom of the line and not treated as a priority which I found very upsetting. I don't know if anybody can share their experience, but all we can do now is wait... stay strong you are not alone.

Reactions: FS2018

FS2018

Jun 21, 2018
Interview........
13-06-2017
I know it's hard, a lot of people are going through the same situation as well as me. I have called Immigration Canada to see what's going on cause after I won my appeal it was sent to CPP-Ottawa. The agent told me it can take between 2-3 months before we get an e-mail and before our CIC account will show change, from Ottawa they will see if they will forward it to the original visa office and complete processing in Ottawa, however, they won't be able to tell you much other than that. She told me that application who's appeal has been won was put at the bottom of the line and not treated as a priority which I found very upsetting. I don't know if anybody can share their experience, but all we can do now is wait... stay strong you are not alone.
How do you check on ECAS after appeal won im not able to find anything when i enter our original UCI number pls let me know

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Just curious about passport...do they ask for it by email or do they call?
My husband was told to bring his to visa office. Got his visa a couple hours later.

Reactions: Alicee

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
How do you check on ECAS after appeal won im not able to find anything when i enter our original UCI number pls let me know
Do you already have an acocunt ? If you do the agent said it won't change until the application is re-opened.

FS2018

Jun 21, 2018
Interview........
13-06-2017
Can you please provide the phone number where you actually called to get info? Thanks in advance