+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
To be honest and on offense, you are the extremely lucky one, that you only waited 10 months from denial to DM. The majority people here won't get ADR, then in general speaking, it will realistically to wait about 2 years just to get the hearing date for their full appeal. So, don't keep giving the false expectations to those unfortunate ones. The waiting is already hard for them.
I’m not giving false hope. I said ADR and my experience. I don’t have DM yet! And everyone here will have a different wait time and experience no matter if it’s ADR or full hearing. We all went through, and are going through the wait and know how hard it is!

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
I would afterall if we don’t look after ourself, who will? I have called a few times since Nov 30 and my Mp’s Office has called twice...each time we got better news than the last time. Don’t give up. We have the right to know what’s happening with our files
I agree we do have the right....and we need to communicate to immigration and our politicans so they know how people are affected by their policies.

bambooc

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015 AOR, 04-03-2015 AOR 2
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
demanding
VISA ISSUED...
demanding
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hey has anyone here had to wait for a written decision after their full hearing? I'm wondering about how long of a wait to expect....
I waited nearly 2 months to get the written decision. I depends who's handling your appeal, some people get decision faster, some people don't.

Reactions: msrangi

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
After winning appeal what is the next procedure?

Reactions: Alicee and msrangi

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
Hy everyone after alot of pain i won appeal.Thank u every one
Hi there. Congrats, one step ahead after a long wait. Was it a full hearing? Which IAD office was it?

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Inquiry

RO
. Press the Enter key to open the contact card." style="unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr; -webkit-user-select: text; cursor: pointer;">Raymond Karikari Owusu <owusuray@gmail.com>
Wed 2018-01-17 6:37 PM
Inbox

T;

Evernote

Please I am in Canada and writing on behalf of my brother in Ghana. My brother is a citizen of Canada who is currently staying in Ghana. His application to sponsor his spouse has recently been refused on the grounds that, according to the immigration officer the marriage is not genuine.

The genuineness of the marriage was raised by the immigration officer in charge of the case in the early stages of the application. As a result, my brother was asked to provide further information to prove genuineness of the marriage. After providing further particulars as requested, the immigration officer instructed my brother, his wife and all dependents to undergo a DNA test. The test proved that all the dependents in the application are children of my brother's wife. In the application, my brother stated that all the dependents belong to his wife and that he has no children with his wife.

We are surprised that the immigration officer has revisited the genuineness of the marriage after the DNA test proved them wrong. The officer has therefore refused the application based on genuineness of the marriage.

Please we would like to know if we have any solid grounds to appeal the decision. We would also like to know.

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Y
congrts! How long your appeal took? And what you did to win your appeal? Did you went back many times to live with your hubby/wife to prove your marriage is genuine? Thanks
Did you read the message well? I have been refused and i am soliciting for some views.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Y

Did you read the message well? I have been refused and i am soliciting for some views.

He or she wasn't talking to u Cosey....next time check before u reply plz....thanks

Last edited:

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Inquiry

RO
. Press the Enter key to open the contact card." style="unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr; -webkit-user-select: text; cursor: pointer;">Raymond Karikari Owusu <owusuray@gmail.com>
Wed 2018-01-17 6:37 PM
Inbox

T;

Evernote

Please I am in Canada and writing on behalf of my brother in Ghana. My brother is a citizen of Canada who is currently staying in Ghana. His application to sponsor his spouse has recently been refused on the grounds that, according to the immigration officer the marriage is not genuine.

The genuineness of the marriage was raised by the immigration officer in charge of the case in the early stages of the application. As a result, my brother was asked to provide further information to prove genuineness of the marriage. After providing further particulars as requested, the immigration officer instructed my brother, his wife and all dependents to undergo a DNA test. The test proved that all the dependents in the application are children of my brother's wife. In the application, my brother stated that all the dependents belong to his wife and that he has no children with his wife.

We are surprised that the immigration officer has revisited the genuineness of the marriage after the DNA test proved them wrong. The officer has therefore refused the application based on genuineness of the marriage.

Please we would like to know if we have any solid grounds to appeal the decision. We would also like to know.

Why don't you just come out and say is ur wife instead of circuventing. We know is not ur brother's wife. We are all here to help each other. Not to circumvent. It's ur own word to kwamti.

The best thing for u to do now is to file in the notice of appeal since u have only 30days to do that. Then order ur gcms note to know wat exactly the officer wrote because marriage not genuine is a general statemnt to everyone. The exact reasons for the refusal will be in the gcms.

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
A brother/friend sent an email on behalf of his to an immigration consultant in mississauga and he copied me to share with him my opinion. I decided to put it here for us to duscuss. It is not me that has been refused a visa

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
A brother/friend sent an email on behalf of his to an immigration consultant in mississauga and he copied me to share with him my opinion. I decided to put it here for us to duscuss. It is not me that has been refused a visa
To be honest with you, it totally doesn't make any sense that why an immigration consultant would like to share his client's case info with an outsider? Are you saying you have better knowledge/experience than the immigration consultant that he needs your professional opinion on this case? It doesn't mention that what the immigration consultant did was totally wrong to share client's information without his client's consent. (After I carefully read your post again, I withdraw my comment above. I believe what you meant is that your friend send this to an immigration consultant, while your friend also made a copy to you for your opinion about this case).

Anyway, I believe that no one here can provide you any suggestions without knowing a whole picture of this case. At least people need to know the background story of this case, in order to providing help.

Last edited: