+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Diane158

Aug 5, 2017
I applied mine in 2015 Sept. I was refused in 2016 Nov and I appealed in December 2016. I won my appeal in 2017 Nov and since then, I have been contacting immigrations both here and my country and no one knows the whereabout of my file. What a nonsense. I have left everything in the hands of God so am relaxed waiting for them. Your time line is very long indeed. 2013? Wow. It will surely be over soon my dear. The lord we serve will see us through so don't give up.
Help me please tell me what I will expect in the hearing on March 12th, 2018. My name is Diana and telephone number is 587-340-9653

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Never give up. But I have a hearing coming up on March 12th, 2018. And I like to know how you won the hearing. My telephone number is 587-340-9653
Although majority of us got rejected for the same reason "marriage not genuine", however the red flag in most cases are quite unique, whatever works for her in her appeal might not be working for you. I suggest you should start read up on all the appeals within the last 2 years to find an example which is similar to yours.

https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/index.html

And best of luck, we all need it!

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
MY VISA WAS REFUSED BECAUSE THE VISA OFFICE SAID THAT HE IS NOT CONVINCED THAT WE ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE.
SO MY HUSBAND DID APPEAL TO SECTION OF IMMIGRATION BUT UP TO NOW NO RESPONSE AND THIS ONE YEAR SINCE HE SENT THE PAPER TO THE SECTION OF IMMIGRATION FOR APPEAL. MY QUESTION IS TO KNOW IFWE CAN CANCEL THIS APPEAL AND START THE NEW SPONSORING? ANYONE WITH AN IDEA PLEASE TO HELP US and if i start a new application sponsoring as the privious application is in the systems are we gonna get rejected again
Well you should go to appeal. .reapplying still not good idea.they still ground you same reason ..appealing yourself way better to go and explain both side not just about you let your spouse defense you with the judge .don't waste another more year to apply and denied again

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Appeal won Aug 2017. Updated forms requested Nov 1. received Nov 17th. no news till now. We have sent several requests through MP's office but its always the same reply "no processing times". It's really unfair that after appeal has been won, there is no processing timeline for them. That's why they take their sweet time while we wait for our loved ones.
don't worry if you have already send all your updates form they are finalizing you paper and you will get passport request early feb

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
You won your appeal. IAM going through the hearing on March 12 th, 2018. Can you please call me at 587-340-9653 and tell me all about your appeal case won. What you did to win it and what kind of questions did the ministry council asked you. My name is Diana.

Hi Diane158.....sorry just saw ur message, I will call u now if u are still awake. Just woke up and about to get ready for work. Talk to u soon

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
don't worry if you have already send all your updates form they are finalizing you paper and you will get passport request early feb
I hope this the case for me to.....send updated forms november 9th....they recieved and updated Nov 14....and been waiting since then ☹

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
I hope this the case for me to.....send updated forms november 9th....they recieved and updated Nov 14....and been waiting since then ☹
Updated form will take a month probably. Mid March should be all final

Reactions: mweselake

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Updated form will take a month probably. Mid March should be all final
Well I sent updated forms/medical/security november 9th. And have been waiting since then. What do you think will take a month ?

Another lady on here sent her updated forms Jan 5 two months after me and got a "pre arrival email " already.

I wonder if the process and speed vary on country regardless of if it go to Ottawa.

JManoj

Oct 24, 2014
Hi,
I won my appeal at the end of October, Dec 7 we got updated forms, police check and medical request. Ecas shows medical recieved.
Will it show updated forms and police check received also?

Reactions: Alicee

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Well I sent updated forms/medical/security november 9th. And have been waiting since then. What do you think will take a month ?

Another lady on here sent her updated forms Jan 5 two months after me and got a "pre arrival email " already.

I wonder if the process and speed vary on country regardless of if it go to Ottawa.
I think it depends on who is handling your file as well. If it’s in Ottawa it’s process is in Ottawa and has nothing to do with overseas office....atleast until passport request then I assume it’s from the visa office of where our spouse lives? And maybe that is from Ottawa as well? Anyone know? My MP’s office was told that if the file stays in Ottawa it’s better than going back to overseas office as then they could re-interview.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
I think it depends on who is handling your file as well. If it’s in Ottawa it’s process is in Ottawa and has nothing to do with overseas office....atleast until passport request then I assume it’s from the visa office of where our spouse lives? And maybe that is from Ottawa as well? Anyone know? My MP’s office was told that if the file stays in Ottawa it’s better than going back to overseas office as then they could re-interview.
That's the confusing part. Mine is in Ottawa right now. I wonder if certain officers in Ottawa are in charge of different territories and maybe there are a higher number of cases from certain territories ? Who knows there process after the appeal is confusing . There were two ladies on here where it went to the visa office overseas and the whole process was under 4 months (faster than mine in Ottawa so far ) . So who knows. But congrats on getting that email jamacian wife

Reactions: Jamaicanwife

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
That's the confusing part. Mine is in Ottawa right now. I wonder if certain officers in Ottawa are in charge of different territories and maybe there are a higher number of cases from certain territories ? Who knows there process after the appeal is confusing . There were two ladies on here where it went to the visa office overseas and the whole process was under 4 months (faster than mine in Ottawa so far ) . So who knows. But congrats on getting that email jamacian wife
Well if the email is any indication, we are only two months since appeal so fingers crossed we will be under that 4 month mark....and hope you hear soon. I think some officers work more deligantly than others hense quicker processing? Unfortunately there is no rhyme or reason to how they do things=frustration for many

Reactions: Alicee

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Hi,
I won my appeal at the end of October, Dec 7 we got updated forms, police check and medical request. Ecas shows medical recieved.
Will it show updated forms and police check received also?
All mine said in GC key online account was "documents provided have been uploaded" ..but you can call them to confirm they have everything .

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Well if the email is any indication, we are only two months since appeal so fingers crossed we will be under that 4 month mark....and hope you hear soon. I think some officers work more deligantly than others hense quicker processing? Unfortunately there is no rhyme or reason to how they do things=frustration for many
Yes hopefully that email is def good news for you guys for me it will be 4 months since they allowed my appeal on January 20th.

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yes hopefully that email is def good news for you guys for me it will be 4 months since they allowed my appeal on January 20th.
Have you contacted immigration? Has anything on ecas been updated? Have you tried asking your MP’s office to contact CIC for you, just to see if they can give you a time frame even. The unknown is always the hardest!