+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello Guys, I had interview by the 6th of the December 2017 at Islamabad Pakistan. By the 11th of Jaunary 2018, I got refusal letter. The letter shows the following reason of refusal. (A) Marriage is not genuine (B) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege ". Guys please guide me how long appeal takes ?

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Ok thank you. We even did the medicals, I understand they’re valid for 1 year, if we applied inside that time are they still valid?
I agree to scylla you should re-marry both in person that's totally not accepted meeting spousesp should be in both in person .if you ask me I wouldn't marry a man without him infront of me.

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hello Guys, I had interview by the 6th of the December 2017 at Islamabad Pakistan. By the 11th of Jaunary 2018, I got refusal letter. The letter shows the following reason of refusal. (A) Marriage is not genuine (B) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege ". Guys please guide me how long appeal takes ?
We were denied March 2017, had appeal November 14 and updated info requested December 12 which was sent Jan 5.....I’m thinking another few months yet so it will be a year or more...nothing exactly quicker with appealing other than not paying the fee again

Reactions: zar123

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I got email requesting medical or proof medical was done. My husbands medical is valid until mid March. Wondering what exactly they want as proof. He has receipt it was paid for and I have copy of the emedical consent he signed the day he did medical. Would this be sufficient?

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
I got email requesting medical or proof medical was done. My husbands medical is valid until mid March. Wondering what exactly they want as proof. He has receipt it was paid for and I have copy of the emedical consent he signed the day he did medical. Would this be sufficient?
That should be enough proof....because they should have results as they are sent there automatically

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
That should be enough proof....because they should have results as they are sent there automatically
After emailing to ask them I checked online file and it was changed from additional information required to no additional information required at this time and under medical where it said no medical due at this time,we will contact you if a medical is required to....we are reviewing your medical results.....I’m confused and don’t want to pay again if not needed but also don’t want to leave it until feb 12, and they don’t receive anything and they denied him again. Will try and call again next week. Yesterday when I spoke to someone he didn’t see any updates on my file???? God help me CIC

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
After emailing to ask them I checked online file and it was changed from additional information required to no additional information required at this time and under medical where it said no medical due at this time,we will contact you if a medical is required to....we are reviewing your medical results.....I’m confused and don’t want to pay again if not needed but also don’t want to leave it until feb 12, and they don’t receive anything and they denied him again. Will try and call again next week. Yesterday when I spoke to someone he didn’t see any updates on my file???? God help me CIC
Yeah they really leave you in the dark with these things . It's annoying . I hope they accept the old medical and don't make you get a new one just because they are slow.

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah they really leave you in the dark with these things . It's annoying . I hope they accept the old medical and don't make you get a new one just because they are slow.
My MP’s office called me, his Police check and things were passed today and entered into the file, they don’t have a copy of the medical as he was denied before they received the medical results, but I have proof it was done and that he passed in the ecas notes I requested for the appeal. I forwarded them to her and she said let her take care of it. I shouldn’t have to re-do medical. Hopefully in another week that will too be passed. Trying to be patient but each day feels like a week when your waiting! Thanks

Reactions: mweselake

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
How wrong it takes to win appeal
My MP’s office called me, his Police check and things were passed today and entered into the file, they don’t have a copy of the medical as he was denied before they received the medical results, but I have proof it was done and that he passed in the ecas notes I requested for the appeal. I forwarded them to her and she said let her take care of it. I shouldn’t have to re-do medical. Hopefully in another week that will too be passed. Trying to be patient but each day feels like a week when your waiting! Thanks
I won my appeal during full hearing, on Dec 6, 2017 and till today Jan 12, 2018 we are eagerly looking for mail from CIC, for updated forms, how long it's gonna take for CIC to start corresponding with us?

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
How wrong it takes to win appeal
I'm reading your question as "how Long", and answer, it depends, I applied in January 2012, and it's been six years in waiting. While in full hearing, I was given 3 hours, and we won it.

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I won my appeal during full hearing, on Dec 6, 2017 and till today Jan 12, 2018 we are eagerly looking for mail from CIC, for updated forms, how long it's gonna take for CIC to start corresponding with us?
I won nov 14, file reopened nov 30, additional info request dec 12 which we sent jan 5, and that was just approved today. Hoping for a couple more weeks for passport request

Reactions: VG73

Vickchin

Dec 19, 2017
Appeal won Aug 2017. Updated forms requested Nov 1. received Nov 17th. no news till now. We have sent several requests through MP's office but its always the same reply "no processing times". It's really unfair that after appeal has been won, there is no processing timeline for them. That's why they take their sweet time while we wait for our loved ones.