Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
hy guys i am in tension alot. The evidence like chat proofs that i gave them at the time of interview i didn't know about immigration process so i didn't keep.They gave me few evidence with bluebook.so will they bring those half evidence on the hearing?please reply me urgent.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
hy guys i am in tension alot. The evidence like chat proofs that i gave them at the time of interview i didn't know about immigration process so i didn't keep.They gave me few evidence with bluebook.so will they bring those half evidence on the hearing?please reply me urgent.
is there anyway to look back in your chat history to snap screen shots and prepare new evidence? You can use facebook, text messages, phone bills, video calls.....try to look in the history on your computer/phone and take screen shots with phone or computer.

rayS

Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
My husband went for interview at Delhi office in India on 9th january 2018, and was informed next day through email about the refusal. I'm looking forward to go for appeal. Just need some suggestions. Do a profesional lawyer should accompany me? or can i go ahead by my own. The immigration agent who filed my application is asking for $6000 as fee for all this. Does it actually cost any fee for appeal or is it just the agent's fee?
Can i go to hearing by myself?

Please advise.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hi everyone,
My husband went for interview at Delhi office in India on 9th january 2018, and was informed next day through email about the refusal. I'm looking forward to go for appeal. Just need some suggestions. Do a profesional lawyer should accompany me? or can i go ahead by my own. The immigration agent who filed my application is asking for $6000 as fee for all this. Does it actually cost any fee for appeal or is it just the agent's fee?

Please advise.
Hi, Please start collecting all the documents in support of your application for appeal.
There is no need to hire any lawyer or consultant, they are useless and do nothing.
If you give enough support in terms of documents and you prepare well for your appeal, (the questionnaire and answers to which must match). It's easy to win the appeal.
Which city are you in? Please see the message.
We all are here to provide all possible help.
I won my appeal on my own and did not hire any consultant or lawyer.
SV670

Reactions: JYC

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Hi everyone,

Please advise.

What is the reason to ur refusa? If it's not too complicated then yes u may do it urself. Most reasons are marriage not genuine.

bambooc

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015 AOR, 04-03-2015 AOR 2
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
demanding
VISA ISSUED...
demanding
LANDED..........
ASAP
It is been more than 3 years, finally won my appeal. I quit my job to stay with my wife for 2 years, and my son is now 15 months. What a cruel process and hopefully I will see my wife soon.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
It is been more than 3 years, finally won my appeal. I quit my job to stay with my wife for 2 years, and my son is now 15 months. What a cruel process and hopefully I will see my wife soon.
Congratulations.

Reactions: Alicee

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
Hello i am in Calgary and i recently won an ADR on september 25th......actually the officer who was supposed to interview me read our file and evidence in advance and approved us right away.....she said an ADR interview was not needed that i represented myself really well in evidence....so really reading the notes closely to find out exact reasons for refusal or any 'suspicions' they brought up in the interview...and directly speaking to these in evidence will help lots...feel free to message me for more support.

Hi there,

I am also close to Calgary, waiting for appeal hearing date could you please msg me how you prepared your evidence will help us alot

thank you so much for your help

Reactions: Alicee

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
Dear All,

First up, I woul like to express my gratitude to each one of you, for helping us through full hearing of our appeal.

Our hearing was on Dec 6 2017, and after 2 hours 30 minutes of session, Minister’s counsel submitted for Appeal to be Allowed, in short, we won our appeal.

It was very cordial and unbiased. I really appreciate the gesture of Minister’s counsel, who supported all the evidences, and requested for appeal to be allowed.

This was very intense session, they called my wife and spoke with her for full 50 minutes, after I was asked many question pertaining to our marriage.

We did not hire any lawyer or consultant, we prepared everything on our own, with the help of other members of this forum, VG73, was the first one, who suggested not to hire lawyer/consultant, and provided me lots of questionnaire.

To all in waiting, please prepare everything on your own, and win it.

Hi there,

Congratulations !! on winning your appeal

I am also waiting for appeal hearing date could you please msg me how you prepared your evidence will help us alot

thank you so much for your help

SGL0413

Jan 11, 2018
I created a new thread, but i think my post should go here... Hello, today is not a good day for me and my family (wife and 1 daughter), our sponsorship request was refused under the subsection 117(9) of the IRP Regulation, my wife is not considered as so because we were married by a representative.
We even have the chance to write to the official at the Visa Office in Bogota telling how we met the actual definition of a couple (we include a new set of photos, we told her that we lived together for 6 months before my arrival to Canada as permanent resident, we showed money transfers) but in the answer the official states that he/she is not satisfied.
I'm thinking about an appealing because i read that new evidence can be included, so i'm thinking to re-marry being physically present and gather new evidence (new money transfers, new registry calls, new e-mails). What do you think, could this help or may be seeing as an act of desperation (actually, i'm desperate because i don't have my family with me). any advice will be highly appreciated it. Have a nice day

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I created a new thread, but i think my post should go here... Hello, today is not a good day for me and my family (wife and 1 daughter), our sponsorship request was refused under the subsection 117(9) of the IRP Regulation, my wife is not considered as so because we were married by a representative.
We even have the chance to write to the official at the Visa Office in Bogota telling how we met the actual definition of a couple (we include a new set of photos, we told her that we lived together for 6 months before my arrival to Canada as permanent resident, we showed money transfers) but in the answer the official states that he/she is not satisfied.
I'm thinking about an appealing because i read that new evidence can be included, so i'm thinking to re-marry being physically present and gather new evidence (new money transfers, new registry calls, new e-mails). What do you think, could this help or may be seeing as an act of desperation (actually, i'm desperate because i don't have my family with me). any advice will be highly appreciated it. Have a nice day
Are you saying that you got married without both of you being physically present at the wedding? If so, proxy marriages aren't recognized by Canada and you were correctly refused - there's no point appealing. You should get married with both of you there in person and then reapply.

SGL0413

Jan 11, 2018
Are you saying that you got married without both of you being physically present at the wedding? If so, proxy marriages aren't recognized by Canada and you were correctly refused - there's no point appealing. You should get married with both of you there in person and then reapply.
Ok thank you. We even did the medicals, I understand they’re valid for 1 year, if we applied inside that time are they still valid?