+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Can someone please explain what this means???

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please be advised that we have concluded processing the file and wish to convoke applicant for final review and possible visa issuance,13 December, 2017 at 8:30 am. Documents required:

-Applicant’s passport

-2 Correct visa photos. Size: 50 x 70 mm and head must be between 31 mm and 36 mm.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / Section de l'Immigration 65

Reactions: Alicee

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please be advised that we have concluded processing the file and wish to convoke applicant for final review and possible visa issuance,13 December, 2017 at 8:30 am. Documents required:

-Applicant’s passport

-2 Correct visa photos. Size: 50 x 70 mm and head must be between 31 mm and 36 mm.

Sincerely,

Looks like your spouse has to attend the VO on that specific date and time? Possibly for visa? Can you reply to the email and ask?

MARIE43

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
If you appeal a decision at the federal court, how long does the process take? Also do they have to question my spouse again?

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Glory be to God....i won my adr conference meeting today....finally God has done the major part...i wanna thank everyone one on these forum...my husband and I learned a lot from here....my interview was just soo easy....i was stressing myself over nothing from the whole beginning....the minister actually thanked me for my honesty... all I wanna say to others who are waiting to go for either adr or full hearing, just be urself. Tell the truth... which means if u know the answer then say it, if u dont remember say am really sorry I don't remember or not sure. But remember to know ur story well oooo.... they told me, am the best to tell my story to make them believe it....she said I can even cry if i want and I did just that for them..haha....finally

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon

Dear Sir / Madam,

-Applicant’s passport

Sincerely,

They are calling you for a meeting and at the same time, they want you to bring your passport

balasana89

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018
Glory be to God....i won my adr conference meeting today....finally God has done the major part...i wanna thank everyone one on these forum...my husband and I learned a lot from here....my interview was just soo easy....i was stressing myself over nothing from the whole beginning....the minister actually thanked me for my honesty... all I wanna say to others who are waiting to go for either adr or full hearing, just be urself. Tell the truth... which means if u know the answer then say it, if u dont remember say am really sorry I don't remember or not sure. But remember to know ur story well oooo.... they told me, am the best to tell my story to make them believe it....she said I can even cry if i want and I did just that for them..haha....finally
Congratulations! When did you file your appeal? What office was it with? Did they focus mostly on what the vo wrote in her notes?

Last edited:

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
You might still be able to get an adr. Are you rejected because of your relationship is not genuine? Is there a lot of relationship proofs dated from how you guys met in the blue book? If not just resubmit more evidence or write a letter to IAD yourself to ask for an adr. Since you are in Vancouver the wait time is not that bad even if you are going for a full hearing. I heard some people from Vancouver on a different appeal forum are getting adr after 7 months
Yes we were rejected because of " not genuine". I'm in Saskatchewan. they provided alot of our photos which go along with our initial application and shows our first meeting engagement party, wedding, and the boys we tried to adopt. all of this was mentioned in our initial application. they provided 80 photos and approx 20 pages of our chats. I think I'll send in letters that I got from my father in law and friends who were at our wedding . the interviewer tried saying we had no wedding and that I was hidden from my father in law because I'm older than my husband. the interviewer contradicted himself many times. in my bluebook it shows our photos that document our love/ life.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Congratulations! When did you file your appeal? What office was it with? Did they focus mostly on what the vo wrote in her notes?

Thank you. I was refused on
November 22nd 2016,
I appealed on Dec 18th
I got acknowledgement letter on Jan 2017
Then blue book in May 2017
I appealed in calgary, she only asked two questions about the note the vo wrote and the rest was about the document we submitted.... how I meet my husband, where, how the relationship developed, when I arrive and how? Something small about my ex husband and our plans? How much I do get from work? What my husband does? And if we have any plans of having children? And lastly, how much we spent on the property that we purchased in back home....thats allllllll

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Wondering if it makes sense to reapply or wait for hearing? I've heard they cannot decline for the same reasons. Anyone on here seen someone pull appeal and just reapply? 12 months vs 18 month wait for hearing.

balasana89

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018
Wondering if it makes sense to reapply or wait for hearing? I've heard they cannot decline for the same reasons. Anyone on here seen someone pull appeal and just reapply? 12 months vs 18 month wait for hearing.
They cannot deny you for the same reasons once you win the appeal. But if you reapply instead they can surely deny you for the same reason. They may not even look at your file if you reapply, especially if nothing significant has changed in your marriage (ex. birth of a child).

Last edited:

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
hello guys, We win our ADR on last week of September 2017. now waiting for medical request , could u tell me How many days dose it usually take to get a updated form and medical request after change the online status to ''in process''? our online status shows in process since 22nd Nov 2017

Thanks

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
hello guys, We win our ADR on last week of September 2017. now waiting for medical request , could u tell me How many days dose it usually take to get a updated form and medical request after change the online status to ''in process''? our online status shows in process since 22nd Nov 2017

Thanks

Do u have any idea where they're processing ur document now?

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
yes now they r processing our file from Singapore. but adr took place at Calgary. Singapore office just receive our file again after win adr.
Thanks

I tot it was in Ottawa, I have no idea about how long it will take to get it at Singapore....check Singapore forum plz.... thanks
yes now they r processing our file from Singapore. but adr took place at Calgary. Singapore office just receive our file again after win adr.
Thanks

Mine took place at calgary as well....i was told my file will be going to Ottawa for the processing...i hope it moves fast

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
My MP’s office contacted immigration on my behalf and was told today Ottawa hasn’t received our file yet (email Jamaica and they don’t have it yet) however she was told that if it stays in Ottawa it means it’s an easy file and would process rather quickly however if it goes back to Jamaica my husband could very well be interviewed again and they could possible deny on other grounds?!?!

Anyone ever hear anything like this where someone was reinterviewed after winning appeal?

I’m praying our file stays here in Ottawa for quick turn around. She said she will contact them again in 2 weeks to check. She said sometimes when it shows MP’s office inquiry it speeds things up.