Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
hello guys,
My wife win ADR on end of September and middle of October we got the letter that our appeal allowed by email and by post as well. My questions are-
a) Now is there anything to do from our side? like we have to submit this letter to appellate division or cic for farther processing? or they will automatically email us for medical,updated forms and police clearance?
b) how long does it take generally to get that the medical request after getting letter of win ADR?
we will glad if anyone can give the information.

Thanks
We received official letter we allowed. Last August 11 update form
September 21 2017
Request passport October 18

Reactions: Alicee

mb45397

Oct 29, 2015
My Time lines
Sep 30, 2014 applied sponsorship for my second wife (i have three children from my second wife from them two ages 7 and 4 years have Canadian citizenship )with 10 years old daughter.
March 16, 2015 received approved illegibility email.
With Information regarding sponsorship file dispatch to London (UK) office.
May 12, 2015 asked documents by London visa officer.
Same Submitted within week to London office.
Nov 24, 2015 received spouse sponsorship refusal letter, reason visa officer not satisfied divorce of my first wife. (Becz the issue date of divorce certificate is Sep 10,2013 from the issuing authority although it is mentioned in that certificate that d ivoce executed in Jan 05,2005 and i got second marriage in 11 August,2005)
Dec 12, 2015 submitted appeal to IAD in Toronto.

Hearing is fixed now in mid of Jan 2018.........
Requested
If Any can assist me about my preparation to appear in hearing ,and just tell me the overall environment and behavior of concerned officials during hearing.please at my personel Email
ms_45397@hotmail.com.
Regards

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
This particular case is interesting, the lady is divorced with kids and she is trying to sponsor her husband who is 9 years younger than her. I guess it must be the quality of her chat logs (their day to day life) and all the trips (with a lots of pictures) that she made to see her husband that help her to win her appeal. You can see the minister counsel is trying very hard to discredit her even she can come up with flawless evidence and perfect cross examination.

https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/doc/2017/2017canlii64594/2017canlii64594.html

Last edited:

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
hello guys,
My wife win ADR on end of September and middle of October we got the letter that our appeal allowed by email and by post as well. My questions are-
a) Now is there anything to do from our side? like we have to submit this letter to appellate division or cic for farther processing? or they will automatically email us for medical,updated forms and police clearance?
b) how long does it take generally to get that the medical request after getting letter of win ADR?
we will glad if anyone can give the information.

Thanks
Could you please share your timeline ? when did you get refused and when did you file your appeal

Thanks

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I am very happy, my ADR and in January 2018, I have many questions to ask about ADR, now I am not living in Canada, someone can help me if I need a person to represent me in ADR and I would be in ADR via skype... i am very confused

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I sent some documents via fax and sent the photos via mail, I had a paralegal, to represent myself at the beginning of the appeal, and canceled with the paralegal because it is very expensive, and I started sending the documents myself to immigration, it happens that today they called my paralegal, informing me that my ADR and January 20, now I'm very confused if I'm going to need my paralegal for my ADR, or if I get my ADR via skype by myself, I'm very scared because my english is not It's very good.
Can I ask why you sent some documents? All supporting documents are supposed to be sent at once as a file and there is a certain way that this file needs to be arranged. They do not like when the documents are not prepared/arranged correctly for ADR! In regards to what documents to send in, I suggest to send all proof from the date of refusal, photographs, trips, phone calls, chat records, letters, etc. In your case, if you are actually living with your husband, pictures with his family would be great as well as supporting letter from his and your family members.

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
re
Could you please share your timeline ? when did you get refused and when did you file your appeal

Thanks
hello, I refused in September middle 2016, reason was very common, marriage is not genuine and appeal after one week. after appeal my wife visit me for 2 times as she was missing me so badly. At that time we visited different location like sea beach area and villages places and many diffrent places, took hotel reservation, photos, air ticker , boarding pass etc. then we addressed all the concerns of visa officer through information and reference letters form me & my family and my wife & her family and friends as well. Send all evidences of relationship and communications transcripts like SKYPE and VIBER screenshots more then 1000 pages and financial supports to IAD in April 2017. U know when ur relationship is genuine then its not difficult to gathering more and more evidences. After one month in end of May we were selected for an ADR conference. ADR healed in last of September 2017 and we win,
wish will help these info.

Thanks.

Last edited:

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
I am very happy, my ADR and in January 2018, I have many questions to ask about ADR, now I am not living in Canada, someone can help me if I need a person to represent me in ADR and I would be in ADR via skype... i am very confused
You don't need anyone to represent you during an ADR, as in any case they will not be able to speak. It will be just a waste of money.

Reactions: Ana Paula

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
So now,
I sent some documents via fax and sent the photos via mail, I had a paralegal, to represent myself at the beginning of the appeal, and canceled with the paralegal because it is very expensive, and I started sending the documents myself to immigration, it happens that today they called my paralegal, informing me that my ADR and January 20, now I'm very confused if I'm going to need my paralegal for my ADR, or if I get my ADR via skype by myself, I'm very scared because my english is not It's very good.
So now, prior to your ADR you will have to submit a package of evidence that you would like to use during the ADR. I think you should forget about anything that you have sent before and get everything together into one package. It is very important that you do this!

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
You have to formally let immigration know that you are using a paralegal anymore or all your communication is going to be through them. They will send a letter to your paralegal with the details of yojr interview because they think you are still using them. In that letter they will tell you if its skype or in person interview

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
but my ADR case has to be skype because I'm pregnant and I'm going to have my baby December 28 and ADR and January 20, and I'm not in Canada, and I can not travel with a baby of 20 days .
very complicated.
You have to formally let immigration know that you are using a paralegal anymore or all your communication is going to be through them. They will send a letter to your paralegal with the details of yojr interview because they think you are still using them. In that letter they will tell you if its skype or in person interview

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hi All,

I am getting back to the forum after a while, today I got a call from the Immigration Office Toronto, and they gave me a date of Hearing which is set for December.
Just wanted to know, as to how do I prepare for my hearing which is a full hearing (not an ADR). Also let me know, if the systems are little relaxed or they behave the same way.
My Timeline-
Date of Applciation - Jan 2012
Interview Call - June 2014
Refusal received - Feb 2016
Appeal Filed - Feb 2016
Hearing Date Dec 2017.

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
but my ADR case has to be skype because I'm pregnant and I'm going to have my baby December 28 and ADR and January 20, and I'm not in Canada, and I can not travel with a baby of 20 days .
very complicated.
You still have to let immigration know that you nk longer have a representative and that you are representing yourself

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
Hi All,

I am getting back to the forum after a while, today I got a call from the Immigration Office Toronto, and they gave me a date of Hearing which is set for December.
Just wanted to know, as to how do I prepare for my hearing which is a full hearing (not an ADR). Also let me know, if the systems are little relaxed or they behave the same way.
My Timeline-
Date of Applciation - Jan 2012
Interview Call - June 2014
Refusal received - Feb 2016
Appeal Filed - Feb 2016
Hearing Date Dec 2017.
You applied in 2012 and it took you 2 years to get an interview:eek:? Damn