Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
if you know an immigration officer in canada can he/she fasten your appeal process time ?
No unfortunately nobody can make it go faster.

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
I would like information from a good lawyer who works with an appeal, because my case is very complicated, if someone can tell me one in toronto? thanks.
We also won appeal and never hire lawyer we just did it our own we just study our flag and learn our background from childhood

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
No lawyer for us but win appeal just gather a lot of proof that your marriage is guinuine study the blue book and learn both background from past remember date's and provide strong evidence .

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Have any of you guys had experience with being unable to send them the medical exam within the 30 days they give you due to your nearest panel physician being busy? They said if for some reason I couldn't get it done within that time I should let them know, but I'm wondering if that's gonna get frowned upon. I booked an appointment but the only date I could get was really close to the deadline, so I'm kinda curious.

Reactions: Galano1213

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
No lawyer for us but win appeal just gather a lot of proof that your marriage is guinuine study the blue book and learn both background from past remember date's and provide strong evidence .
What is your timeline of appealing..? how long you have to wait for ADR date after receiving blue book ?

dat nguyen

Aug 30, 2015
After i won my ADR on July 17-2017

and now i got an email from ottawa

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) has allowed the Appeal on your application. As a result, your application will be re-opened and re-assessed based on the decision of the IAD.

In order for our office to continue processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent to our office within 60 days from the receipt of this letter:

first. An updated application kit which must include the following:

Asian. IMM 0008 - Application for Permanent Residence for yourself;

Http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ p df / kits / forms / IMM0008ENU_2D. Pd f

B. IMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years of age;
Http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ p df / kits / forms / imm5669E.pdf

C. IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years of age;
Http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ p df / kits / forms / IMM5406E.PDF

2. An updated IMM 5476 - Use of a representative form, if you are designating a representative. If you are no longer using your representative, please complete Section C of IMM 5476 to cancel your representative.

Http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ p df / kits / forms / IMM5476E.pdf

3. A copy of the biometric page of your and any dependants' valid passport.

Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to your entry to Canada.

4. A new Medical Examination as per instructions on our website. If the medical report form (IMM1017) is not included in this letter, it will be sent to you in an email shortly. Please note that it is possible to complete an upfront medical examination. For more information visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ and nformation / medical / medexams- pe rm.asp .

5. Updated Police Certificates from all of the countries you have resided in for 6 months or more since you turned 18. Dependants aged 18 and over are also required to submit police certificates.

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ and nformation / security / police-cer t / index.asp .

Note: We do not accept FBI police certificates issued by FBI-approved third party private companies. Only police certificates issued directly by the FBI will be accepted. The FBI will send you a letter with the results of their record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to our office by replying to this email.

6. You can pay the right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ep ay / welcome.do lang lang . Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. P lease send the receipt with your application number to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

The above information / documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter.

If we do not have a response from you within the time allotted, we will consider your application abandoned and we will close your application.

Please note:

· Any documents submitted in English or French must be accompanied by a translation not in either English or French.

· Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as submitted documents will not be returned.

· Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB

So my question is , Where do i sent the update form?? by Email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ?

or i sent my original copy or scan copy to :
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

and what about right of permanent presidence fee? i pay them 1040$ to cic Mississauga 2 years ago when the first time i submit my application, do i have to sent the receipt to ottawa cic CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca again?

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018

The Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) has allowed the Appeal on your application. As a result, your application will be re-opened and re-assessed based on the decision of the IAD.

In order for our office to continue processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent to our office within 60 days from the receipt of this letter:

B. IMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years of age;

C. IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years of age;

2. An updated IMM 5476 - Use of a representative form, if you are designating a representative. If you are no longer using your representative, please complete Section C of IMM 5476 to cancel your representative.

Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to your entry to Canada.

4. A new Medical Examination as per instructions on our website. If the medical report form (IMM1017) is not included in this letter, it will be sent to you in an email shortly. Please note that it is possible to complete an upfront medical examination. For more information visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ and nformation / medical / medexams- pe rm.asp .

5. Updated Police Certificates from all of the countries you have resided in for 6 months or more since you turned 18. Dependants aged 18 and over are also required to submit police certificates.

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ and nformation / security / police-cer t / index.asp .

Note: We do not accept FBI police certificates issued by FBI-approved third party private companies. Only police certificates issued directly by the FBI will be accepted. The FBI will send you a letter with the results of their record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to our office by replying to this email.

6. You can pay the right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ep ay / welcome.do lang lang . Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. P lease send the receipt with your application number to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

The above information / documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter.

If we do not have a response from you within the time allotted, we will consider your application abandoned and we will close your application.

Please note:

· Any documents submitted in English or French must be accompanied by a translation not in either English or French.

· Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as submitted documents will not be returned.

· Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB

So my question is , Where do i sent the update form?? by Email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ?

365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

and what about right of permanent presidence fee? i pay them 1040$ to cic Mississauga 2 years ago when the first time i submit my application, do i have to sent the receipt to ottawa cic CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca again?
can you tell me how long after receiving blue book you got date for ADR ?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014

Please note:

365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

I received this on April 18,2017 we re did the forms and sent copies of the new police check and new
w
medical as they both expired We sent a copy of the receipt of where we paid $1040 with the original application which is what they want.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Have any of you guys had experience with being unable to send them the medical exam within the 30 days they give you due to your nearest panel physician being busy? They said if for some reason I couldn't get it done within that time I should let them know, but I'm wondering if that's gonna get frowned upon. I booked an appointment but the only date I could get was really close to the deadline, so I'm kinda curious.[/QUOTE

Just notify them what date you can get the appointment

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I have mailed NDVO about status of my application and their reply is as below

Dear Applicant,

This is with reference to your Email dated July 24,2017.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks.

These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status.

In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application.

As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time.

We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part.

Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined.

Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

What does this mean??

Your application is going through the normal processing procedures required by immigration

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
What is your timeline of appealing..? how long you have to wait for ADR date after receiving blue book ?

It depends on which immigration office in Canada will hear your appeal. After you get a number from the office that will be hearing your appeal you will be assigned an officer After a few months you could call and see if they have determined if you will have an ADR or a full hearing. The normal time for waiting for an ADR is 9 months and a full hearing can be up to 2 years

Reactions: Alicee

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
It depends on which immigration office in Canada will hear your appeal. After you get a number from the office that will be hearing your appeal you will be assigned an officer After a few months you could call and see if they have determined if you will have an ADR or a full hearing. The normal time for waiting for an ADR is 9 months and a full hearing can be up to 2 years
9 months after you wrote a letter for appeal ? but i already received blue book after 5 months ? so it means to wait 4 months more ?

dat nguyen

Aug 30, 2015
I received this on April 18,2017 we re did the forms and sent copies of the new police check and new
w
medical as they both expired We sent a copy of the receipt of where we paid $1040 with the original application which is what they want.
Thanks for the reply, did you sent your update application , medical, police check by email or mail to Ottawa officer?

Reactions: Galano1213