+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Galano1213 said:
In Cuba the Police certificate is good for 1 year and the Medical for 1 year and you can ask for an extension on the medicals. I would think it is the same in most countries as Canada would allow the extension or not.
Hi Galano, thanks for your reply. I don't understand what you mean by "extension on the medicals". I did upfront medical exam for PR application, but it was in March 2015, so I think for sure it's expired.
I found some info from CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

[size=10pt]Who needs a police certificate?[/size]
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.

For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

-are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
-have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

I think the validity of police certificate is 6 months!

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
In Cuba the Police certificate is good for 1 year and if the medical certificate is less than 1 year old you can ask the VO for an extension and they may give you a few more months or longer at least that is the case in Cuba as I have done this. In your case your medical has expired so you unfortunately will need a new one.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
WE GOT THE PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY!!! :D :D :D :D

After being married and living apart for more then 4 years, we can finally bring together!!!
I've waited 4 years to write this! I'm sooo happy that I finally got to write this too!

Reactions: Alicee

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
PC0827 said:
WE GOT THE PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY!!! :D :D :D :D

After being married and living apart for more then 4 years, we can finally bring together!!!
I've waited 4 years to write this! I'm sooo happy that I finally got to write this too!
Wow, that was fast! (not the 4 years - that was slooow. but you weren't expecting PPR until the end of February.) Congratulations!

Maybe we should get our MP to bug them on our behalf as well. :D

So happy for you and your husband!

Reactions: Alicee

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
wait_so_long said:
Wow, that was fast! (not the 4 years - that was slooow. but you weren't expecting PPR until the end of February.) Congratulations!

Maybe we should get our MP to bug them on our behalf as well. :D

So happy for you and your husband!

Ya I was surprised too! My lawyer emailed me today and forward me to email from them. I was so sick today and this really made my day! Does anyone know how long it takes to get the visa after you submit your passport?

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
I called a clinic earlier today to make an appointment for medical check as I won appeal on Jan. 13th 2017, thinking to accelerate the process when I get the request. The staff told me the rule has been changed since Dce.15th 2016. I hope I don't need to do it again as I did one right before submitting the PR application (although it was in March 2015). Just hope! :'(

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Are you applying to sponsor your spouse, partner or child?

A new application process for the spousal sponsorship program came into effect on December 15, 2016. Upfront medical exams are no longer needed for spouses, partners or dependent children. To help avoid delays in processing, wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam.
Find more information on what to do for your medical exam.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Hasan2016 said:
Thanks dear,

What you mean by ATIP ?

Here my status !

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not StarteD

Please advice ?
There is a column titled "Help" - if you click on the question mark for each row, it'll give a more detailed explanation of what each of the status codes mean, and if applicable, other possible status codes for that particular row. (Sorry I'm not explaining this very well - just try it and you'll see.)

For example, "A background check is needed ...We need to verify medical, criminal, security and/or other background information to ensure admissibility to Canada."

ATIP is Access To Information and Privacy, as per explanation below:

wintersnow said:
lol ... they sent us an email requesting docs in July ... the last entry in our ecas is the note saying they sent us docs. They have not updated it at all and now our status is decision made and my wife received her ppr.

ecas is pretty much useless. If you want to know the status of your cases send a request to ATIP.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
SV670 said:
I received so called blue book (just 120 pages) after 120 days and submitted more than 1500 pages of supporting documents to the IRB in Apr 2016, and when I called them to check, I was told that my case is going for full hearing, and I would be notified 3 months before the hearing date, which is going to be in 2018 or so, this is insane.

The immigration system and the bureaucracy is very slow. VOs thinks they are GOD. They make families suffer.
The only option left for me, is write a short/crispy letter to each and every MP of Canadian Parliament, and also send it to some media houses, to bring it to every Canadian's notice.
Remember, when you write to a Member of Parliament, you don't require postage.

http://www.imaginecanada.ca/sites/default/files/stretch-writing-mp-en.pdf

Things might be changing. I can't find it now, but I remember someone recently posting that they were invited to submit more evidence to support their case before a decision was made at the Visa Office whether or not to refuse their application. That was an opportunity we never had. They didn't even look at the additional evidence that my wife brought with her to the interview.

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
JJ0124 said:
I called a clinic earlier today to make an appointment for medical check as I won appeal on Jan. 13th 2017, thinking to accelerate the process when I get the request. The staff told me the rule has been changed since Dce.15th 2016. I hope I don't need to do it again as I did one right before submitting the PR application (although it was in March 2015). Just hope! :'(

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Are you applying to sponsor your spouse, partner or child?

A new application process for the spousal sponsorship program came into effect on December 15, 2016. Upfront medical exams are no longer needed for spouses, partners or dependent children. To help avoid delays in processing, wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam.
Find more information on what to do for your medical exam.

I think it will take time because i have seen post here... people are waiting for 6 to 12 months after winning appeal.. CIC will contact you for medical..

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
wait_so_long said:
Remember, when you write to a Member of Parliament, you don't require postage.

http://www.imaginecanada.ca/sites/default/files/stretch-writing-mp-en.pdf

Things might be changing. I can't find it now, but I remember someone recently posting that they were invited to submit more evidence to support their case before a decision was made at the Visa Office whether or not to refuse their application. That was an opportunity we never had. They didn't even look at the additional evidence that my wife brought with her to the interview.
This is very true. I brought lots of new evidence for interview in Hongkong, the VO refused to view them. She didn't even know what were in my original submission as she asked me 3 times to find some documents in the pile of file. I hope they have more humanity now to exam applications more carefully as IT IS ABOUT PEOPLE'S LIFE.

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
I received the decision letter yesterday, stating:

"After reviewing the information in this appeal, and the consent of both parties, the appeal is allowed. The officer's decision to refuse a permanent resident visa is set aside, and the officer must continue processing the application in accordance with the consent of the parties."

So, obviously my case is going back to my original visa office HongKong to the same officer to continue processing. It's really nerve-wracking for me as the VO made false report and failed me. I really don't want to have anything to do with her! :(

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Visa office: HongKong
Rejected: 2016.03.17
filed appeal: 2016.03.25
Received Blue Book: 2016.05.15
Got the hearing date: 2016.10.28
The full hearing date: 2017.01.13 (won the appeal)
IAD office: Vancouver
Received NOTICE OF DECISION: 2017.01.19

Happyjass

Jan 21, 2017
Got rejected two days ago. Now plainning to go with apeal

hi every one i applied for sponser visa for my husband from canada. We had a interview in delhi india and they straightway said we not gona trust on your whole story. I am aspecting they gonna reject our file within couple of days. I am living in manitoba canada so please if anyone can suggest me what i need to do or where should i go for apeal and what kind of papers do i need.I shall be very thankfull. Thankyou

jmm klop

Jan 19, 2017
tofanikanudo said:
CAN anybody pls tell me how long it will take to get PPR? its been more than 2 months since i submitted medical, pcc and all required docs.
Pls help..i won full hearing appeal dec 2015.still i get nothing.i submitted med.pcc.docs.rprf..medical recvd....and now ecas shown decision made ?no ppr its almost week or so since ecas DM.pls help

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
jmm klop said:
Pls help..i won full hearing appeal dec 2015.still i get nothing.i submitted med.pcc.docs.rprf..medical recvd....and now ecas shown decision made ?no ppr its almost week or so since ecas DM.pls help
Hey that's a Gud thing u r almost done with this battle u ll recieve an email for PPR very soon. Omg one year after successful appeal anyway if end Gud all Gud. Congratulations in advance and Gud luck.

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Re: Got rejected two days ago. Now plainning to go with apeal

Hi just stay positive.they hv not given you on the spot rejection. This means they want to study u r facts again before making any decision. So just stay positive. Hopefully you will get u r visa.

[
quote author=Happyjass link=topic=87619.msg5722575#msg5722575 date=1485000398]
hi every one i applied for sponser visa for my husband from canada. We had a interview in delhi india and they straightway said we not gona trust on your whole story. I am aspecting they gonna reject our file within couple of days. I am living in manitoba canada so please if anyone can suggest me what i need to do or where should i go for apeal and what kind of papers do i need.I shall be very thankfull. Thankyou

[/quote]