+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Client.PK2014

Jan 16, 2017
tony000 said:
Guys We've Received a Letter couple of days ago from IRB stating that an early Resolution Officer has reviewed the file and determined it is not suited for the ADR process since it is unlikely to be resolved in the allotted one hour time frame. They will contact us soon for full-day hearing.

We're are from Edmonton, what we should except when we would have full Hearing? Anybody knows time frame for Edmonton?
Please tell me when did u appeal?when u received this letter

Reactions: Alicee

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
carolbb23 said:
Congratulations I bet when crown and cic lose there appeals they hatend it
They actually didn't! I don't know if we were lucky or they were just nice, or maybe our case was really obviously framed by the VO. The judge and the minister counsel didn't give us a hard time, and the judge was trying to relax the atmosphere and the process. However, our lawyer did say there are couple minister counsels in Vancouver are pretty tough.....good thing we didn't encounter any of them. No matter what, evidence can talk, and they wanna see how you present yourself, so just fully prepared, don't be afraid of the minister counsel if he/she is tough as the judge will stop him/her if he/she goes to far.

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Client.PK2014 said:
Hy everyone...i hope u guys are doing well ...please tell me what will be next procedure? Application received in May 2014, Started processing application in July 2014,Med done in Sep 2015,In december 2015 After receving the letter of cancelling interveiw in November, I received Letter in Dec 2015 for interveiw in Jan 2016.
Application refused at the end of January 2016(Application refused because Husband didnt visit marriage and didnt have Pictuers after marriage).I appealed in feb 2016 and recived BB in june 2016 then i received letter to along with BB that if i send them evidence as soon as possible then i will be selected for ADR,My lawyer is preparing case and she said she will send proofs now in January 2017 (as per she saying that she will send proofs later after getting alot of proofs.so we gave her alot of pictuers etc now.Also my husband visited me hardly 2 times after marriage because of his job and studies) with letter in which she explained that Immigeration officer did wong and their decision was wrong....he gave them answers with refering cases....if same thing happened to someone then share their experience??
Also I have applied for visit visa In which i told them about our situation and strong proof to comeback in my country.I am facing very hard time please help me.HELP ME PLEASE WHAT WILL HAPPEN???
Thanks everyone for helping me.
Hey stay calm, my husband and I were in the same boat. We both suffered from depression and anxiety, our life was ruined by a stranger with cruel lies. This is how the the system works: appeal to get your justice back. For now, you can only wait for the decision of ADR. It will shorten your suffering if you get ADR.

Calm down and review your Blue Book very very carefully, see what evidence you can provide to against every concern of the VO. Prepare how to say it when they question your husband at the ADR or hearing. Our lawyer did help us a lot about the evidence for every concern, and some of them that my husband and I didn't even think of.

I came back to Canada too to face the appeal with my husband, and I was given a hard time at the Customs. I explained to the Customs officer what happened to us and beg her to let me stay the longest as my husband and I have to stay together to support each other. I was all in tears, and she was touched and gave me the longest 6 months, what an angel.

Please calm down, I understand exactly what you are being through, but you got to stay strong for each other and deal with the appeal. It will be nice if you can get ADR, but if you don't, the full hearing is not necessarily a bad thing. Go back to view all the posting in this forum, you will get pretty good idea what will happen next.

I don't know which city your husband (the sponsor) filed your appeal??? In Vancouver, ADR will take 6 to 8 months since filing the appeal, and full hearing can take 9 to 13 months (ours took 10 months since filing appeal).

What's done is done. We can't change the fact, but we can make our future better. We just won our appeal, please search my name to check my experience.

Wish you the best!

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
wjmund said:
Immigration may be working faster.
We win appeal November 16,2016. Received written notice of appeal allowed November 22.
On December 5th got an email asking wife to redo medical and police report , etc.
Said we could scan all our papers, and send it in by replying to their e-mail.
So it will go to Ottawa.
Hi wjmund, is there any update after you and your wife sent in all the papers? And your case is in Ottawa or Hongkong?
My visa office is Hongkong too. We just won our appeal on Jan. 13th 2017 and haven't got the approval letter yet. Should I do re-medical and police certificate right away or wait a little bit?

According to your timeline after winning appeal, seems I can do it asap??? I can do re-medical right now as it's effective for 1 year, but I'm worried about the police certificate as it only effective for 3 months.

Thanks a lot!

Client.PK2014

Jan 16, 2017
JJ0124 said:
Hey stay calm, my husband and I were in the same boat. We both suffered from depression and anxiety, our life was ruined by a stranger with cruel lies. This is how the the system works: appeal to get your justice back. For now, you can only wait for the decision of ADR. It will shorten your suffering if you get ADR.

Calm down and review your Blue Book very very carefully, see what evidence you can provide to against every concern of the VO. Prepare how to say it when they question your husband at the ADR or hearing. Our lawyer did help us a lot about the evidence for every concern, and some of them that my husband and I didn't even think of.

I came back to Canada too to face the appeal with my husband, and I was given a hard time at the Customs. I explained to the Customs officer what happened to us and beg her to let me stay the longest as my husband and I have to stay together to support each other. I was all in tears, and she was touched and gave me the longest 6 months, what an angel.

Please calm down, I understand exactly what you are being through, but you got to stay strong for each other and deal with the appeal. It will be nice if you can get ADR, but if you don't, the full hearing is not necessarily a bad thing. Go back to view all the posting in this forum, you will get pretty good idea what will happen next.

I don't know which city your husband (the sponsor) filed your appeal??? In Vancouver, ADR will take 6 to 8 months since filing the appeal, and full hearing can take 9 to 13 months (ours took 10 months since filing appeal).

What's done is done. We can't change the fact, but we can make our future better. We just won our appeal, please search my name to check my experience.

Wish you the best!

THANK YOU ALOT...but mine is toronto

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
My background check is changed from Not needed at this time to In Progress !
Whats next pls advise !

Thanks
Hasan

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Client.PK2014 said:
Hy everyone...i hope u guys are doing well ...please tell me what will be next procedure? Application received in May 2014, Started processing application in July 2014,Med done in Sep 2015,In december 2015 After receving the letter of cancelling interveiw in November, I received Letter in Dec 2015 for interveiw in Jan 2016.
Application refused at the end of January 2016(Application refused because Husband didnt visit marriage and didnt have Pictuers after marriage).I appealed in feb 2016 and recived BB in june 2016 then i received letter to along with BB that if i send them evidence as soon as possible then i will be selected for ADR,My lawyer is preparing case and she said she will send proofs now in January 2017 (as per she saying that she will send proofs later after getting alot of proofs.so we gave her alot of pictuers etc now.Also my husband visited me hardly 2 times after marriage because of his job and studies) with letter in which she explained that Immigeration officer did wong and their decision was wrong....he gave them answers with refering cases....if same thing happened to someone then share their experience??
Also I have applied for visit visa In which i told them about our situation and strong proof to comeback in my country.I am facing very hard time please help me.HELP ME PLEASE WHAT WILL HAPPEN???
Thanks everyone for helping me.
So, you were requested to send in additional evidence as soon as possible in June, and you didn't comply until January of the following year? We were never afforded the chance for ADR, so I can't speak from experience, but I wonder if you've already missed your window of opportunity for ADR consideration. Did the letter give you a deadline?

Client.PK2014 said:
...please tell me what will be next procedure? ... HELP ME PLEASE WHAT WILL HAPPEN???
Is your lawyer giving you any guidance? He knows your case better than anyone on this forum, so would be in a better position to answer your questions.

If you've already sent in your evidence as requested, you just wait, and wait ... and wait some more. IAD will contact your lawyer when they are ready to schedule an ADR, or a full hearing. Previously, I think you were allowed to send in additional evidence for consideration up to 10 days before the ADR conference, 20 days before the full hearing. Unless you are in Vancouver, I think it's about a 9 month wait for ADR, and 2 - 3 years for the full hearing.

For the ADR, you're on your own. Your lawyer can be present, but is not allowed to speak. So, as other people have suggested, go through your refusal letter, bluebook, and evidence in detail, and start preparing. Your lawyer should be able to help you with your preparations. Asking pointed questions, and critiquing your answers.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
tony000 said:
Guys We've Received a Letter couple of days ago from IRB stating that an early Resolution Officer has reviewed the file and determined it is not suited for the ADR process since it is unlikely to be resolved in the allotted one hour time frame. They will contact us soon for full-day hearing.

We're are from Edmonton, what we should except when we would have full Hearing? Anybody knows time frame for Edmonton?
Previously, you had mentioned that you had hired a lawyer in Toronto. Will your hearing take place in Edmonton, or Toronto? In either case, i think it's about a 2-year wait from when you filed your appeal. If you are able to have your hearing in Vancouver, it'll be much faster.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Hasan2016 said:
My background check is changed from Not needed at this time to In Progress !
Whats next pls advise !

Thanks
Hasan
it took us about a month or so to go from security check to RFV (ready for visa). Note ... there is a difference between background check and security check. If your ATIP notes say background check then it might mean you have a longer wait.

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
wintersnow said:
it took us about a month or so to go from security check to RFV (ready for visa). Note ... there is a difference between background check and security check. If your ATIP notes say background check then it might mean you have a longer wait.
Thanks dear,

What you mean by ATIP ?

Here my status !

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not StarteD

Please advice ?

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Hasan2016 said:
Thanks dear,

What you mean by ATIP ?

Here my status !

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not StarteD

Please advice ?
where did you get the status information from?

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Dear friends, any one can answer my questions will be greatly appreciated!
-After winning appeal, can I redo medical before I get request email? If yes, how? Because I don't have a form. Should I give the medical clinic my
UCI/IUC?
-Is that right that medical effective for 1 year? And police certificate effective for 3 months?

Thank you in advance!

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
In Cuba the Police certificate is good for 1 year and the Medical for 1 year and you can ask for an extension on the medicals. I would think it is the same in most countries as Canada would allow the extension or not.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
wait_so_long said:
Have you received your Appeal record (bluebook) yet? Unless your appeal will be heard in Vancouver, that is all you can expect in the first year. In many jurisdictions, people can wait two or three years for a hearing date.

Unless the outstanding issues in your case are not very complicated, and can be resolved in less than an hour without talking to the applicant or any other witnesses, you would not have been a good candidate for ADR.
I received so called blue book (just 120 pages) after 120 days and submitted more than 1500 pages of supporting documents to the IRB in Apr 2016, and when I called them to check, I was told that my case is going for full hearing, and I would be notified 3 months before the hearing date, which is going to be in 2018 or so, this is insane.

The immigration system and the bureaucracy is very slow. VOs thinks they are GOD. They make families suffer.
The only option left for me, is write a short/crispy letter to each and every MP of Canadian Parliament, and also send it to some media houses, to bring it to every Canadian's notice.