+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Hi my dear friends, my husband (sponsor) and I won our appeal today. It was scheduled a full day hearing, but it finished in 2 hours (9am-11am). At the end of the hearing, the judge said,"I am so sorry what you have been through. I understand how tough and frustrating it was. I know it's been a long time, but your process is fast comparing to many other cases. Don't be bitter. The system works. I had so many cases and never had a case like this so genuine and easy to make my decision. Now I pronounce your appeal has been approved."

When he said " Don't be bitter", my tears rolling down, I knew he knew that I got screwed up by the VO who rejected my PR.

Here are some factors that contributed the success of our appeal:
1. The VO's concerns and the answers she made up contradicted each other, and it's so obvious to see.
2. I spent lots of time gathering evidence for every VO's concerns and prove that "They are not my answers in the VO's note."
3. Our lawyer is very good. He noticed some details that my husband and I had overlooked. He taught us how to answer appropriately.

I will share all the questions they asked through the hearing tomorrow as I'm too tired now.
Just wanna share this good news with my friends here. Please don't give up the hope and make sure you are fully prepared with your spouse, make sure every of your answers are the same, don't contradict each other.

I was lucky to get into Canada and come back to my husband after I got rejected (of course I was given a hard at the Customs). We made lots of efforts preparing the hearing together, and we made it. Now finally, we can have a normal life.

Thank you you all for your help!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visa office: HongKong
Rejected: 2016.03.17
filed appeal: 2016.03.25
Received Blue Book: 2016.05.15
Got the hearing date: 2016.10.28
The full hearing date: 2017.01.13 (won the appeal)
IAD: Vancouver

Reactions: Alicee

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
JJ0124 said:
Hi my dear friends, my husband (sponsor) and I won our appeal today. It was scheduled a full day hearing, but it finished in 2 hours (9am-11am). At the end of the hearing, the judge said,"I am so sorry what you have been through. I understand how tough and frustrating it was. I know it's been a long time, but your process is fast comparing to many other cases. Don't be bitter. The system works. I had so many cases and never had a case like this so genuine and easy to make my decision. Now I pronounce your appeal has been approved."

When he said " Don't be bitter", my tears rolling down, I knew he knew that I got screwed up by the VO who rejected my PR.

Here are some factors that contributed the success of our appeal:
1. The VO's concerns and the answers she made up contradicted each other, and it's so obvious to see.
2. I spent lots of time gathering evidence for every VO's concerns and prove that "They are not my answers in the VO's note."
3. Our lawyer is very good. He noticed some details that my husband and I had overlooked. He taught us how to answer appropriately.

I will share all the questions they asked through the hearing tomorrow as I'm too tired now.
Just wanna share this good news with my friends here. Please don't give up the hope and make sure you are fully prepared with your spouse, make sure every of your answers are the same, don't contradict each other.

I was lucky to get into Canada and come back to my husband after I got rejected (of course I was given a hard at the Customs). We made lots of efforts preparing the hearing together, and we made it. Now finally, we can have a normal life.

Thank you you all for your help!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations !!

Did you have your interview in Beijing or Hong Kong. If it was Beijing I'd bet we had the same guy. My wife referred to him as a "bitter old bald man".

He fabricated my wife's answers too.

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
wintersnow said:
Congratulations !!

Did you have your interview in Beijing or Hong Kong. If it was Beijing I'd bet we had the same guy. My wife referred to him as a "bitter old bald man".

He fabricated my wife's answers too.
Thank you wintersnow.
My interview was in Hongkong, a female VO, I still remember her mean face and rude attitude.
Thank god, it's over finally!

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
My background check is changed from Not needed at this time to In Progress !
Whats next pls advise !

Thanks
Hasan

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Hasan2016 said:
My background check is changed from Not needed at this time to In Progress !
Whats next pls advise !

Thanks
Hasan
Does it say Security: Not Needed

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
hii Talon59
thx for ur intention ...but u kow whats make me surprised too that the judge dont see anything wrong in our case she was giving hard time for the agen of the immigration cause she was not reading the case or even preparing her self.....whats make me lttle bit worried why she dont answe us direct cause i was told before when they dont answer u direct and the said will answer u after few weeks thats mean they will refuse u....is this write or no ????

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Here are the questions they asked through the hearing:
Questions for my husband (sponsor), I was waiting outside of the courtroom.
-Why you didn't mention your previous common-law relationships in the application form?
-Clarify the year of your previous relationships your just mentioned? Why they fall apart? Why you never married your partners from previous
relationships? (details)
-Can you talk about your daughter and her mother?
-How and when you and your wife met? How it developed to romantic and to marriage? (details) When did you start living together?
-When and where did your proposal take place? Was there any witness? What did you do after proposal?
-Talk about your wedding. When and where? who attended your wedding? Was there a reception?
-What did you do after you got married? (my husband talked about our wedding night in a very nice hotel and our honey moon a few months later.)
-When you and your wife discussed about spouse sponsorship? Before of after you got married?
-Why you know your wife really loves you? How do you know she doesn't just use you to get her status?
-What do you have in common?
-What did you and your wife argue or disagree about?
-What's your future plans if your appeal is approved?
-What would you do if your appeal is rejected?

Questions for me from our lawyer:
-Did you marry before? Talk about your previous marriage? How did it dissolve? Have you seen your ex-husband since you came to Canada? Did he
ever come to Canada to visit you or your daughter? Did you see him when you went to HongKong for interview as you went back to Taiwan first?
When did you divorce? How old was your daughter when you divorced?
-When and why did you first come to Canada? (sightseeing)
-When did you come to Canada to study? What and where did you study?
-How you met your husband? How your relationship developed?
-Why you launch your profile in the dating website? What was your intention? Did you meet any guy from the website? Why it didn't work? Why you
and husband got alone since you met online?
-Why you applied Live-in Caregiver working permit before? Why you got rejected? What was your intention?
-What did you do in your country?
-What do your and your husband have in common? (I said my husband loves music from 1970 rock'n'roll, my favorite music is....., but we both love
Tom Jones, Chris De Burg.....)
-What was you and your husband's disagreement lately?

Then the judge asked the minister counsel if he had questions for me, and he said "No, I don't have any questions except the 70' rock'n'roll." every one laughed. Then the judge announced our appeal was approved.

Our lawyer tried so hard to cover all the questions the minister counsel might ask to give us the chance to explain first. Also because the VO's note in the Blue Book was way to ridiculous, and all the proof we submitted to IAD was so strong, we guess the why the minister counsel and the judge were really gentle on us.

But our lawyer also point out that it's good that my English is good enough to answer all the questions, because he has seen that interpreter can make things worse through interpretation.

Anyways, every case is different, we met online and I had applied Live-in caregiver before, so the judge wanted to clarify my intention and our marriage is genuine.

I know we gonna have to do new medical and criminal check and another waiting.....but the worse part was over!

Just fully prepared and be sincere at the court, look at them in the eyes, be confident, they will see the truth!

Wish all my friends here the best!

IAD office: Vancouver

Reactions: Alicee

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
JJ0124 said:
Here are the questions they asked through the hearing:
Questions for my husband (sponsor), I was waiting outside of the courtroom.
-Why you didn't mention your previous common-law relationships in the application form?
-Clarify the year of your previous relationships your just mentioned? Why they fall apart? Why you never married your partners from previous
relationships? (details)
-Can you talk about your daughter and her mother?
-How and when you and your wife met? How it developed to romantic and to marriage? (details) When did you start living together?
-When and where did your proposal take place? Was there any witness? What did you do after proposal?
-Talk about your wedding. When and where? who attended your wedding? Was there a reception?
-What did you do after you got married? (my husband talked about our wedding night in a very nice hotel and our honey moon a few months later.)
-When you and your wife discussed about spouse sponsorship? Before of after you got married?
-Why you know your wife really loves you? How do you know she doesn't just use you to get her status?
-What do you have in common?
-What did you and your wife argue or disagree about?
-What's your future plans if your appeal is approved?
-What would you do if your appeal is rejected?

Questions for me from our lawyer:
-Did you marry before? Talk about your previous marriage? How did it dissolve? Have you seen your ex-husband since you came to Canada? Did he
ever come to Canada to visit you or your daughter? Did you see him when you went to HongKong for interview as you went back to Taiwan first?
When did you divorce? How old was your daughter when you divorced?
-When and why did you first come to Canada? (sightseeing)
-When did you come to Canada to study? What and where did you study?
-How you met your husband? How your relationship developed?
-Why you launch your profile in the dating website? What was your intention? Did you meet any guy from the website? Why it didn't work? Why you
and husband got alone since you met online?
-Why you applied Live-in Caregiver working permit before? Why you got rejected? What was your intention?
-What did you do in your country?
-What do your and your husband have in common? (I said my husband loves music from 1970 rock'n'roll, my favorite music is....., but we both love
Tom Jones, Chris De Burg.....)
-What was you and your husband's disagreement lately?

Then the judge asked the minister counsel if he had questions for me, and he said "No, I don't have any questions except the 70' rock'n'roll." every one laughed. Then the judge announced our appeal was approved.

Our lawyer tried so hard to cover all the questions the minister counsel might ask to give us the chance to explain first. Also because the VO's note in the Blue Book was way to ridiculous, and all the proof we submitted to IAD was so strong, we guess the why the minister counsel and the judge were really gentle on us.

But our lawyer also point out that it's good that my English is good enough to answer all the questions, because he has seen that interpreter can make things worse through interpretation.

Anyways, every case is different, we met online and I had applied Live-in caregiver before, so the judge wanted to clarify my intention and our marriage is genuine.

I know we gonna have to do new medical and criminal check and another waiting.....but the worse part was over!

Just fully prepared and be sincere at the court, look at them in the eyes, be confident, they will see the truth!

Wish all my friends here the best!

IAD office: Vancouver

Congratulations I bet when crown and cic lose there appeals they hatend it

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Haussem Hoo said:
hii Talon59
thx for ur intention ...but u kow whats make me surprised too that the judge dont see anything wrong in our case she was giving hard time for the agen of the immigration cause she was not reading the case or even preparing her self.....whats make me lttle bit worried why she dont answe us direct cause i was told before when they dont answer u direct and the said will answer u after few weeks thats mean they will refuse u....is this write or no ????
Hi I was reading your post and I can really understand your concern and situation very well bcos few months back I was in the same situation but dnt wry stay positive and I dnt know who told you that if they dnt give answer right away that means rejecting again no bcos I ask so many people for the same thing wot u r worried about and every single person told me that if they reserve the decision then 90% is yes bcos judge doesn't want to give his/her decision infront of minister counsel and need some To to explain briefly that why he/she allowed the appeal I also waited for the decision more than two months. Stay positive and Gud luck.

Reactions: Ana Paula

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
thx jaycee4sweet..

thank you so much u really make me feel much better cause u know already that feeling when u spent all that time from ur life stresse until that court that u do everything right and they said to u will answer u ..... its really :'( :'( :'(

Reactions: Ana Paula

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Haussem Hoo said:
thx jaycee4sweet..

thank you so much u really make me feel much better cause u know already that feeling when u spent all that time from ur life stresse until that court that u do everything right and they said to u will answer u ..... its really :'( :'( :'(

I also didn't receive a response right away. It was mailed to me. We had our appeal on June 6 and on June 27 I received the letter by mail, saying our appeal was approved. Just be patience. Everything will be fine.

Client.PK2014

Jan 16, 2017
Hy everyone...i hope u guys are doing well ...please tell me what will be next procedure? Application received in May 2014, Started processing application in July 2014,Med done in Sep 2015,In december 2015 After receving the letter of cancelling interveiw in November, I received Letter in Dec 2015 for interveiw in Jan 2016.
Application refused at the end of January 2016(Application refused because Husband didnt visit marriage and didnt have Pictuers after marriage).I appealed in feb 2016 and recived BB in june 2016 then i received letter to along with BB that if i send them evidence as soon as possible then i will be selected for ADR,My lawyer is preparing case and she said she will send proofs now in January 2017 (as per she saying that she will send proofs later after getting alot of proofs.so we gave her alot of pictuers etc now.Also my husband visited me hardly 2 times after marriage because of his job and studies) with letter in which she explained that Immigeration officer did wong and their decision was wrong....he gave them answers with refering cases....if same thing happened to someone then share their experience??
Also I have applied for visit visa In which i told them about our situation and strong proof to comeback in my country.I am facing very hard time please help me.HELP ME PLEASE WHAT WILL HAPPEN???
Thanks everyone for helping me.

Client.PK2014

Jan 16, 2017
Not only me,,we all are suffering.Because of immigeration Health is distroying?It is their job to clarify but its not the way they are doing.Where is humanity?I really want to write the letter to Prime minister of Canada.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Guys We've Received a Letter couple of days ago from IRB stating that an early Resolution Officer has reviewed the file and determined it is not suited for the ADR process since it is unlikely to be resolved in the allotted one hour time frame. They will contact us soon for full-day hearing.

We're are from Edmonton, what we should except when we would have full Hearing? Anybody knows time frame for Edmonton?