File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Talon59 said:
OMG took them long enough just rec. PPR for my wife and daughter
Congrats, the time it took you to get to this point is almost the same as ours. just your wait after the appeal was a bit shorter. Good to people are getting their pprs.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
ANJAANI said:
Refused on august 2016 from visa office New Delhi.
ADR won today in montreal. :D

Great news :D

vlong

Oct 1, 2014
Hey guys,

Following appeal, the CIC requested documents to continue the sponsorship process. My wife and I submitted the requested documents more than a week ago, from each of our email accounts as well as physically to the Ottawa office. When I check the status of our application through the Client Application Status link, there is no line indicating that the documents have been received, nor have we received a follow-up email. We only received an automated response saying the email had been received.

Can anyone who's been through this process confirm whether any updates will be made to my account, or is it safe to assume the application will be reprocessed as is?

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
vlong said:
Hey guys,

Following appeal, the CIC requested documents to continue the sponsorship process. My wife and I submitted the requested documents more than a week ago, from each of our email accounts as well as physically to the Ottawa office. When I check the status of our application through the Client Application Status link, there is no line indicating that the documents have been received, nor have we received a follow-up email. We only received an automated response saying the email had been received.

Can anyone who's been through this process confirm whether any updates will be made to my account, or is it safe to assume the application will be reprocessed as is?
lol ... they sent us an email requesting docs in July ... the last entry in our ecas is the note saying they sent us docs. They have not updated it at all and now our status is decision made and my wife received her ppr.

ecas is pretty much useless. If you want to know the status of your cases send a request to ATIP.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

vlong

Oct 1, 2014
Wow, that's good to know.

Figures the only way you'd be able to get updates is by paying out more processing fees to these people...

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good morning God people,
please I need your contribution(s) about my appeal,
my wife which is the sponsor has sent in the notice of appeal but my concern or question is do I need a lawyer???
Now this is the reason for refusal by the vo, its based on my marriage saying he/she not agree that my.marriage is genuine, this is a relationship come marriage of 11 years.
just because I did not do an elaborate wedding...
So do I need a lawyer or she can go for the hearing on the date allotted to defend us?
Thank you

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
Dear ......
your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Diana
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I send inquiry before 2 days now it reply me my file still in process.i send all requested ducuments on 30 November 2016. When my case will be finalized ??plz reply me what does it mean

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
flyfish said:
...... your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline ... we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization ... the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

I send inquiry before 2 days now it reply me my file still in process.i send all requested ducuments on 30 November 2016. When my case will be finalized ??plz reply me what does it mean
They are the people that know their workload ... if they can't give you a definitive answer, I doubt anybody on this forum can either. But the last line is a polite way of saying quit bothering them, as it takes time away from their work to answer such queries, and will result in delays for everybody.

Please be patient, it's only been a month and a half, with a lot of that being holidays. If you go back and read the last several pages, you'll see examples of people that have waited 12+ months.

For a recent example, look back to the recent posts of PC0827. She won her appeal in June 2016, her husband redid the meds, police check, etc. soon after that, and has an estimated date of the end of February for the PPR. So, about 8 months.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
samola10 said:
Good morning God people,
please I need your contribution(s) about my appeal,
my wife which is the sponsor has sent in the notice of appeal but my concern or question is do I need a lawyer???
Now this is the reason for refusal by the vo, its based on my marriage saying he/she not agree that my.marriage is genuine, this is a relationship come marriage of 11 years.
just because I did not do an elaborate wedding...
So do I need a lawyer or she can go for the hearing on the date allotted to defend us?
Thank you
Many people have successfully represented themselves at appeal.

Whether you should or not, depends on your particular circumstances, i.e. refusal reasons, complexity of your case, quality and quantity of evidence that has been provided and that can be provided, how much time and effort you are willing and able to devote to doing the necessary research and preparation, how comfortable your wife feels about representing herself in a courtroom setting, etc.

Wait for your bluebook (about 120 days) and read it carefully. Book a lawyer or consultant for a review of your case, should be approximately $250 or so depending on where your wife lives. Then decide whether or not you need a lawyer.

An appeal may take a long time. Decide whether you want to pursue an appeal, or maybe think about re-applying. The average time for processing an application has supposedly been cut in half.

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
guys i finish my hearing today....everything seems great but they dont give me decission the same time......guys did that mean they will refuse me or what??? can anyone plz say to me something cause ill get crazy about that.........everything is okand the judge is nice with me but she dont answer me ....she said ill answer u in few weeks is this mean she is refusing me or what???

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
Hi Haussem Hoo,
While I can't say for sure since at my hearing we were given the decision, the judge said clearly he usually does not give a verdict immediately he felt my case was pretty clear, the translator and the opposition looked surprised when he passed verdict. So I would think not getting it while in the room would not mean a win or loss a bit of patience may be in order I realize it may not be the answer your hoping for but it is clearly up to the judge when they want to pass verdict your judge may want to review everything before making a final decision