Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Hi Clear-Beauty;
Our Judge was very professional, the Ministers council was a woman and very nice. Her name was Ivy.

It lasted 4 hours, and decision came immediately when Minister council said she wanted to allow.

It was more friendly than Hong Kong interview. Just answer the question, keep it short. Be yourself and relax, you will win.

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hi everyone
Plz help me I have one doubt regarding the right of permeant residence fees. After allowing the my appeal today I received the email from Ottawa they asked me to submit all updated documents ,pcc, medical and rprf again and asked to submit the use of representatives form again. All this. So my question is do I have to submit the rprf fee again ( I think I hv submitted at the time of submitting the original application back in 2014).my vo office is New Delhi.
I received the email from Ottawa. They hv not mentioned any specific email address that means from which email address I have recievied the email. Hv to send all data on that email??
Plz help. Thanks
andy2011 said:
Hi need help !!!!
So our appeal was allowed in 20 June 2016..
And on 31 August request for police certificate ,additional family info,payment of rprf ,evidence of sponsors employment ...which I sent in 19 September..since then now word from the vo..my visa office is in accra
I'm very nervous..what should I expect next ,?

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Hi Everyone,

I just received my ATIP notes today. There is a note saying:

PAPER FILE
Office: XXXX
#: XXXXX
Location RFV Ready

Does RFV Ready mean it is now ready for visa and we will be getting our request for passport soon?

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
wintersnow said:
Hi Everyone,

PAPER FILE
Location RFV Ready

Does RFV Ready mean it is now ready for visa and we will be getting our request for passport soon?
Very soon you'll be getting request

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
hello evry1

as i said b4 we won appeal in aug. rcvd acceptance letter last month. but after that thr is no news im waiting for meds pcc and other forms. im stressed how long after appeal we r alrdy suffering from past 6 yrs..

i tried checking with my old file no. and UCI but thr r no longer availble i guess.. after appeal do we get new application no/ UCI or same? where and whom can i contact to gt update?

my kids alrdy gt proof of citizenship and thr passports r on way. but where im standing i dnt knw.. :(

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
saniali said:
hello evry1

as i said b4 we won appeal in aug. rcvd acceptance letter last month. but after that thr is no news im waiting for meds pcc and other forms. im stressed how long after appeal we r alrdy suffering from past 6 yrs..

i tried checking with my old file no. and UCI but thr r no longer availble i guess.. after appeal do we get new application no/ UCI or same? where and whom can i contact to gt update?

my kids alrdy gt proof of citizenship and thr passports r on way. but where im standing i dnt knw.. :(
Hi I m also in d same situation. My appeal was in mid August and got decision on October 26 and after they send me a correspondence to update my husband email ID and after that we r still waiting for the next step but no words from that side but I m able to see online ecas status of my file that is showing in process. Dnt wry v r in the que soon v ll hear sumthng hv patience. U can call CIC to ask bout status of ur file and there is no new file number it is the same file number u used to hv in the beginning they gave you. Gud luck

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Hi so after submitting of pcc,additional fAmily info ,background declaration and payment of rprf in September they jux sent am a mail today requesting re medical ..
I'm nervous what happens next ?

Gjw

Oct 3, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi I m also in d same situation. My appeal was in mid August and got decision on October 26 and after they send me a correspondence to update my husband email ID and after that we r still waiting for the next step but no words from that side but I m able to see online ecas status of my file that is showing in process. Dnt wry v r in the que soon v ll hear sumthng hv patience. U can call CIC to ask bout status of ur file and there is no new file number it is the same file number u used to hv in the beginning they gave you. Gud luck
Hi you will get something in a month additional documents and medical

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
wintersnow said:
Hi Everyone,

PAPER FILE
Location RFV Ready

Hi wintersnow, i do think it means ready for visa..i have seen a couple of people who had that in their notes get passport request soon, keeping my fingers crossed. hope your night mare will end very soon.

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
Dear all, thank you for this valuable thread.

I applied to re-unite with my wife in 2013 and in June 2014 was refused on the grounds of that she is older than me by 24 years.

At the interview in VISA office we presented:

1. Our story
2. Marriage photos
3. Certificate of marriage
4. Joint bank account and credit cards
5. Photos from family gatherings (with her family)
6. Birthday,Xmas Cards
7. Testemonials of family.
8 Joint lease agreement
9. Joint vehicle purchase agreement
10. Chat screens and skype screens

The visa officer said that even though the evidence presented was more than enough, she "felt something is not right".

So given all that, she refused us.

Now we are booked for full hearing in January (19th) 2017. The full hearing will happen with our immigration consultant, my spouse, her mother (my mom in law), her sister (my sister in law) and other common friends.

We havent seen each other for 4 years because we had finanicial and health issues, but we talked every day and skyped every week.

We also added more screens to our file to prove the continuity of our relationship and we also will have nearly 20 written testemonials from canadian citizens(friends) where they say that our relationship is genuine.

What do I have to expect? How do you think is our chance of winning good?

Kind Regards,

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
Hi guys, we got some good news we today receive email from Ottawa ,forms,renew pcc,re medicle and permanent resident fees and passport photo copies ...... I have a question they r saying submit all ducuments scan itbut how to submit pcc it's original we scan it or post ?
Full fearing ____8 sep2016
Decision letter___after 3 weeks
Pcc,remedicle
Permanent feed___ 9november but send wrong email now we get it 24november

Reactions: Alicee

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Abe1004 said:
Dear all, thank you for this valuable thread.

I applied to re-unite with my wife in 2013 and in June 2014 was refused on the grounds of that she is older than me by 24 years.

At the interview in VISA office we presented:

1. Our story
2. Marriage photos
3. Certificate of marriage
4. Joint bank account and credit cards
5. Photos from family gatherings (with her family)
6. Birthday,Xmas Cards
7. Testemonials of family.
8 Joint lease agreement
9. Joint vehicle purchase agreement
10. Chat screens and skype screens

The visa officer said that even though the evidence presented was more than enough, she "felt something is not right".

So given all that, she refused us.

Now we are booked for full hearing in January (19th) 2017. The full hearing will happen with our immigration consultant, my spouse, her mother (my mom in law), her sister (my sister in law) and other common friends.

We havent seen each other for 4 years because we had finanicial and health issues, but we talked every day and skyped every week.

We also added more screens to our file to prove the continuity of our relationship and we also will have nearly 20 written testemonials from canadian citizens(friends) where they say that our relationship is genuine.

What do I have to expect? How do you think is our chance of winning good?

Kind Regards,
Hi, Abe1004.

It looks like you have a pretty strong case; I'm not sure why it was refused in the first place. Did the VO give any concrete reasons for refusal? I would think you'd at least have been granted an ADR.

You seem to have an abundance of evidence. If you didn't before, you do now! You may not need to call any of them up, but the more people that you have willing to be witnesses, the better. Also, I believe that at least some of the testimonials should be in the form of written affidavits, and not just letters of support.

All the IAD and Minister's Counsel have to work with is what is in the blue book. Any evidence that did not make it into the blue book, along with any new evidence, should be packaged together, organized and numbered, and sent to both parties at least 20 days before the hearing.

Your consultant should be preparing both you and your wife by going over possible questions or lines of questioning that may come up during the hearing, and making sure you are in sync. Your consultant should not be shy to touch on sensitive issues.

The one thing that concerns me is that you have not visited each other in 4 years, due to health and financial issues. You haven't been together since before you applied in 2013!? Be expected to be questioned on why you haven't seen each other in such a long time, and how you have maintained your relationship over such a long absence. Be prepared to be questioned on the intimate aspects of your relationship.

Are you the sponsor, or the applicant? Who is having the financial issues? Which one is having the health issues?

In reading the last several pages of this forum, it appears that even if your appeal is allowed, the sponsor will have to re-qualify on financial means test. Similarly, the applicant will have to redo the medical and police checks. (Those that have gone through this, or are going through this, please confirm!) I believe that the bar for both financial and medical are fairly low for spousal sponsorship, but you may need to check with your consultant to make sure that all this is not for naught.

Good luck, and hope you can be together soon!

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
wait_so_long said:
Hi, Abe1004.

It looks like you have a pretty strong case; I'm not sure why it was refused in the first place. Did the VO give any concrete reasons for refusal? I would think you'd at least have been granted an ADR.

You seem to have an abundance of evidence. If you didn't before, you do now! You may not need to call any of them up, but the more people that you have willing to be witnesses, the better. Also, I believe that at least some of the testimonials should be in the form of written affidavits, and not just letters of support.

All the IAD and Minister's Counsel have to work with is what is in the blue book. Any evidence that did not make it into the blue book, along with any new evidence, should be packaged together, organized and numbered, and sent to both parties at least 20 days before the hearing.

Your consultant should be preparing both you and your wife by going over possible questions or lines of questioning that may come up during the hearing, and making sure you are in sync. Your consultant should not be shy to touch on sensitive issues.

The one thing that concerns me is that you have not visited each other in 4 years, due to health and financial issues. You haven't been together since before you applied in 2013!? Be expected to be questioned on why you haven't seen each other in such a long time, and how you have maintained your relationship over such a long absence. Be prepared to be questioned on the intimate aspects of your relationship.

Are you the sponsor, or the applicant? Who is having the financial issues? Which one is having the health issues?

In reading the last several pages of this forum, it appears that even if your appeal is allowed, the sponsor will have to re-qualify on financial means test. Similarly, the applicant will have to redo the medical and police checks. (Those that have gone through this, or are going through this, please confirm!) I believe that the bar for both financial and medical are fairly low for spousal sponsorship, but you may need to check with your consultant to make sure that all this is not for naught.

Good luck, and hope you can be together soon!
Dear wait_so_long.

Thank you for your response.

The visa officer in her refusal letter stated that coming from different backgrounds and given the fact that we maried three days prior to my leave (exclusion order of 1 year) she felt the marriage was entered for purpose of migration to Canada

True that I was ordered to leave, because I overstayed my visa, however big part of that I overstayed was my wife. I fell in love with her and for over 6 years now (we started dating in 2010) i am still certain I love her.
Unfortunately, VO disregarded the fact, that even though I did overstay and married my wife three days prior to the leave, we actually lived together and shared everything for 2 years before the whole thing!!!

And never in two years period did I attempt to "sham my way" into country by marrying her, because I genuinely loved her.

Actually one of the reasons I stayed behind was because she was on temporary disability due to her knee (she tore her meniscus) and for 9 and a half month they couldnt process the temporary disability claim. I never said this to VO but I had to work, even if illegally to support her until her claim came in.

Of course if the marriage was entered primarily for the sake of PR i could have probably found a woman my age instead of opting for someone who is 24 years older. and of course instead of sitting around for several years not doing anything but taking care of her I would have probably asked for the marriage right after the one year mark which is acceptable my migration.

I made my case sound with VO and as you can see I possess perfect english and french (without accent). I made the case that her whole family knew about me and accepted me as their own.

Also the case of different religious and ethnic backgrounds is total bullshit. I am roman catholic and so is she. I spent 7 years in Canada ever since I am 17 and my mentality formed in Canada, in away I feel myself Canadian and still suffer a lot from being here apart from my wife and everything I am used to. Yes this is truely tragic because I feel like we had a strong case.

My wife is also government worker she works for lotteries and earns decent money, however, we had alot of things pile up ever since I left and we never really had opportunity to meet up somewhere. I also tried my best to send half of my measly 400$ salary to her every month becasue I felt like I can get by since I currently live with my parents while she still has to pay for our place (which we have been leasing for over 6 years now!!!) (even landlord gave a written notarized affadavit that he knows me and we have been together with my wife for a very long time).

Now she is on temporary disability again, because her knew screwed up again so like I said, travel was not an option for her. I want to note that when we started dating she had no issues with her knees of any kind, so its not like I took advantage of that. I genuinly love her.

Regarding the affadavits, pardon me for being vague, but thats exactly what we did, we have 20 written, notarized affadavits where public notary checked the signature of those who signed.

We have a lot of people rooting for us and I realy hope this works out. Even though I am a bit sceptic since I feel like the government rarely changes the wrong decisions they make.

Unfortunately living anywhere besides Canada is not an option since she clearly values her freedom of religion, freedom of speech, universal healthcare and I wont be able to provide all these here (Azerbaijan). I wont even be simply able to support her finanicially by renting a place or buying necessities such as groceries etc.

Our consultant said that right after New Years she will start skyping me and interviewing her to bring our story up to par. But obviously there is really no story to make up. We have all the genuine facts and I know everything about her. All her favourites starting with music, food, color etc. We know each other so well that sometimes one of us thinks of something and other one says it.

I will pass medical and criminal with flying colors. Not sure how will I be able to obtain another check for RCMP (submitted one initially since lived in Canada for period over 2 years since I am 18). When i was about to leave I submitted my finger prints to RCMP and obviously I am clean here and in Canada. I never was involved with any crime. Consultant said that her temporary disability will not be an issue either.

Also we are booked for full hearing, my wife and our family as well as friends will attend and witness, those who can't will be present in a shape of notarized affadavits.

So its really sad we are in this situation, but like I said I hope the wrong will be done right.

Thank you for your input and I hope you can give me more feedback as to what you think my case looks like.

Also I kindly ask you to forgive me for spelling and punctuation mistakes, I was typing through the cell phone.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
jaycee4sweet said:
where can i call? can i have the number plz... im unable to check ..

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
saniali said:
where can i call? can i have the number plz... im unable to check ..
It is 1-888-242-2100