Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
flutra said:
Please help me!! I am very happy you made it!! Congratulations!! So i do not know anything about this process!! Please help!! How long is the wait?? So you send them a letter for the Federal Court for leave and they have to accept it and then will be send for a hearing date?? Please help I am so frastrated!!
Hello Flutra,

I am sorry to hear about the refusal of your appeal. The best advice i can offer is that you need to see a lawyer. Applying for Leave and Judicial Review before the Federal Court is quite complicated. Here's about my case: Ist IAD appeal case was denied January 2015. And we apply right away for leave and judicial review because there was a time frame of 20 or 30 days upon receipt of IAD Appeal Decision if my memory serves me right.(i am not really sure about the time frame but i am pretty sure we applied right away) The Federal Court received our application for leave and judicial review around March 2015.We never had an actual Federal Court hearing ( me and my partner thought that we will have a hearing before the federal court) We received instead a correspondence from Federal Court around July 2015 telling us that our case will be heard by a different panel. After that, we waited for the IAD to give us the 2nd IAD appeal hearing date. Our 2nd hearing date was March 2016. And fortunately we won the 2nd appeal and we received the decision around June 2016.

Don't be frustrated Flutra. Keep the faith and just be more patient. I know you can prove the merit of your case at the end. Try to look for legal precedents/case law that is similar to your case. CanLII website (Canadian Legal Information Institute) was my best friend during entire legal battle of my case.

I totally understand your situation right now. You have my prayers.

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
wait_so_long said:
Yes, only you would know what applies in your particular case. I can see H&C grounds may apply if it would put undue hardship on children involved in your relationship, or if you face persecution in your home country, or something like that.

If you've been deported several times already, it would make your marriage highly suspect. Very hard to prove that it is genuine, I would think.

Sorry .... I misread that. You were only deported once, but had a long road of misrepresentation. How serious was the misrepresentation (s)? If you were deported because of it, I suspect it wasn't just an innocent mistake.

I read in this forum that there is a two-year ban on applying again if you were found guilty of misrepresentation, sometimes up to five. And even after the two years, it will stay on your file forever, and will probably impact future applications for any kind of Visa into Canada.

Thank you!! I been deported once and the misrepresentation was before I left has nothing to do with my marriage!! They di not believe my marriage because of my past misrepresentation and the say how can we trust you again!!! So i left Canada 2010 and till 2013 I did not apply for the sponsorship!! They did not give me 2years ban!! But still I have to have the approval of the minister to get into Canada!! I left Canada as I was supposed to!! Not in the forced way??thank for taking your time!

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
MidDawn said:
Hello Flutra,

I am sorry to hear about the refusal of your appeal. The best advice i can offer is that you need to see a lawyer. Applying for Leave and Judicial Review before the Federal Court is quite complicated. Here's about my case: Ist IAD appeal case was denied January 2015. And we apply right away for leave and judicial review because there was a time frame of 20 or 30 days upon receipt of IAD Appeal Decision if my memory serves me right.(i am not really sure about the time frame but i am pretty sure we applied right away) The Federal Court received our application for leave and judicial review around March 2015.We never had an actual Federal Court hearing ( me and my partner thought that we will have a hearing before the federal court) We received instead a correspondence from Federal Court around July 2015 telling us that our case will be heard by a different panel. After that, we waited for the IAD to give us the 2nd IAD appeal hearing date. Our 2nd hearing date was March 2016. And fortunately we won the 2nd appeal and we received the decision around June 2016.

Don't be frustrated Flutra. Keep the faith and just be more patient. I know you can prove the merit of your case at the end. Try to look for legal precedents/case law that is similar to your case. CanLII website (Canadian Legal Information Institute) was my best friend during entire legal battle of my case.

I totally understand your situation right now. You have my prayers.

Thank you for your time!! Please can I send you a private message??

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I've been reading through this large, extensively useful thread. However, it is too huge to be able to cover.

I need your advice please. I am about to get married in Egypt. I knew my fiancee for a long time and her brother is my friend since childhood. We went to the same schools. I came to Canada in 2013 and became a PR in April 2016.

However, we have no evidence that we had correspondence until August 2016. She just graduated in 2015.

In August 2016 I went on a holiday to Egypt to have an engagement. I have enough evidence that it is not fake, Lots of photos with family and with proper formal clothing for the ceremony. I have also Photos of me with her and our siblings in outings.

I intend to get married in December 2016. I will be able to spend a month in Egypt before having to go back to Canada for my work. We are planning a traditional ceremony with all of our families and friends attending. We will also have several outings and will have photos in several outings.

I plan to submit our application around March 2017.

I need your advice on what to do so that we avoid any complications with our sponsorship and PR applications.

thanks,

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
Hello Flutra,

You can send me message through my inbox...i will be waiting for it... :) I am here to help anything i can.

door

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
hi plz here on Appeal Notice

section says :

Is your counsel receiving a fee or other consideration to represent you in this appeal?
Yes No

if im not going to use a counsel ,,should not box any of ( YES ) or (NO)

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
door said:
hi plz here on Appeal Notice

section says :

Is your counsel receiving a fee or other consideration to represent you in this appeal?
Yes No

if im not going to use a counsel ,,should not box any of ( YES ) or (NO)

If you don't have counsel, leave the entire page blank, except for the bottom, where you fill in the following:
- date the sponsor reeceived the refusal letter
- signed and dated by the SPONSOR (Appellant)

When you send it in, don't forget to attach a copy of the Refusal letter. If the sponsor lives in Nova Scotia, send it in to the Montreal office. I could be wrong on this, but i believe that you're allowed to fax it to Montreal IAD Registry Office as well.

If you are having problems with this, I strongly suggest that you consider retaining counsel, as what lies ahead tends to get much more complicated.

Remember, that it is the sponsor that must file the appeal. If the sponsor has withdrawn the application, the applicant is not allowed to pursue the appeal on his own.

Good luck.

Efarouk

Jun 21, 2016
I need to know something there is a crazy woman sent to the embassy here in cairo that my wife takes money from me to get visa and we are not married for love and I did a lot of crimes and am a drug addict the embassy stated this in their refusal letter and we are now in the appeal process is this will affect us?

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Efarouk said:
I need to know something there is a crazy woman sent to the embassy here in cairo that my wife takes money from me to get visa and we are not married for love and I did a lot of crimes and am a drug addict the embassy stated this in their refusal letter and we are now in the appeal process is this will affect us?
Sounds like it already has affected you, if they refused your application on these grounds. In your appeal, you will need to be able to conclusively prove that each and every one of these allegations are not true, as your appeal could be dismissed on any one of these.

M

mikeymyke

Efarouk said:
Is there any truth to what they said? You'll have to prove them wrong for you to be successful

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
Hello Guys,

After we won the 2nd appeal in June 2016, I received a correspondence requesting for medical examination, updated immigration forms, copy of the biometric page of my passport and NBI clearance (police certificate). I had my medical exam in June 27, 2016 and submitted my updated forms, biometric page of passport and NBI clearance in July 20, 2016.

When i checked my application status online (ECAS) it says Decision Made. Does it mean they will request my passport anytime soon for visa stamping? Please enlighten me guys. Thanks. :) :) :)

Efarouk

Jun 21, 2016
wait_so_long said:
Sounds like it already has affected you, if they refused your application on these grounds. In your appeal, you will need to be able to conclusively prove that each and every one of these allegations are not true, as your appeal could be dismissed on any one of these.
does any one has suggestions what we can do?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
MidDawn said:
Hello Guys,

After we won the 2nd appeal in June 2016, I received a correspondence requesting for medical examination, updated immigration forms, copy of the biometric page of my passport and NBI clearance (police certificate). I had my medical exam in June 27, 2016 and submitted my updated forms, biometric page of passport and NBI clearance in July 20, 2016.

When i checked my application status online (ECAS) it says Decision Made. Does it mean they will request my passport anytime soon for visa stamping? Please enlighten me guys. Thanks. :) :) :)

did you receive Correspondence by Register Post or by Email

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
sjgolfer014 said:
did you receive Correspondence by Register Post or by Email
Canadian Embassy Manila Received my files around June 15, 2016 and they sent letter correspondence to my lawyer via email in June 20, 2016. Done with my medical in June 27, 2016 and submitted all other documents requested like updated forms,biometric page of passport and nbi clearance (police certificate) in July 20, 2016.

ECAS just changed from in process to decision made....does it mean ppr anytime soon for visa stamping?

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.