+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
deeafahd said:
I did not appeal yet since they did not made a decision about my application (although I am worried they would denied us since we have 28 yrs gap).

Yes I understand that most of you had a valid medical and they still called for interview and refused, but probably they did not put u to redo the medical since yours was not expired like mine is.
. Why would they put me to redo my medical to spent money (when my waiting time 13 months is almost done) and after that to denied???
They did not ask for anything else yet... Also they updated the change online, it use to be remedical not nedeed at this time now is in progress the same as eligibility, and at the interview spot is still not nedeed at this time.
Because your previous medical has expired, they cannot consider it, even if it has only recently expired. [edited to add: this may not necessarily be the case. see post above from soblue3.] They need a valid medical to assess, since they are able to deny on medical grounds. They probably have strict guidelines that they have to follow.

If they say that interview is not needed at this time, that is a good sign. In our notes, they indicated: Recommend Interview.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
soblue3 said:
Hello deeafahd,
In the past they would request medical in the final stage of the the processing. That is for people who did not submit their medical when they initially submitted their application. they would also request it if it was expired and they were ready to issue ppr. Fingers crossed you will get your ppr as soon as they get your medical results.
Does that mean that during assessment stage, they can, and do, use the now-expired medicals? If so, that is indeed an indication of good news coming for deeafahd.

It also sounds like in the case of spousal sponsorship for PRV, you are very unlikely to be denied on medical grounds:
http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-medical-inadmissibility.html

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
wait_so_long said:
Does that mean that during assessment stage, they can, and do, use the now-expired medicals? If so, that is indeed an indication of good news coming for deeafahd.

It also sounds like in the case of spousal sponsorship for PRV, you are very unlikely to be denied on medical grounds:
http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-medical-inadmissibility.html
yes you partially right, people can be denied on the grounds of failed medical. however there is no need to do another medical if they still have to do eligibility, criminality or security. usually only after those are completed they ask for another medical if the previous one is expired. also, from what i have read if they are ready to issue ppr and visa and the medical is just about to expire they can extend it but it seems not all visa offices do that.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Thank you for your positive thoughts guys... We believe the same like you that if they ask to redo my medical everything elese it should be fine.
I did my previous medical upfront with the application (so it just expired last month), I guess since my timeline is almost over they need to redo it in order to give me my PR.
If they would have doubts about my application or they would need an interview I believe they would tell me to redo my medical just after their doubts are clarify. :)

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Guys Plese help me.. DO u know how long will it take for New Delhi to Send me the Passport request. I submitted all updates form along with medical and PCC in June 2016 after winning appeal.

Online status updated to Decision Made for sponshorship, however still IN PROCESS for Permanent residence application. I dont know how to interpret this. :eek: :eek:

oneness

Aug 16, 2012
tofanikanudo said:
Guys Plese help me.. DO u know how long will it take for New Delhi to Send me the Passport request. I submitted all updates form along with medical and PCC in June 2016 after winning appeal.

Online status updated to Decision Made for sponshorship, however still IN PROCESS for Permanent residence application. I dont know how to interpret this. :eek: :eek:
[/quo

My status is the same as yours and I got my passport request few weeks ago. You don't have to worry about it perhaps just hang in there for your passport request. Congrats to you, you are almost done my friend.

oneness

Aug 16, 2012
My status is the same as yours and I got my passport request few weeks ago. You don't have to worry about it perhaps just hang in there for your passport request. Congrats to you, you are almost done my friend.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
oneness said:
Thank You my friend..you dont know how I feel after reading your positive msg..god bless you. Need prayers for sure.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
wintersnow said:
I personally believe in Ian McCallum and I know he will repair all the damage the previous conservative government did to our immigration system.
I wish I shared your optimism, but from what I've witnessed of this new government so far is that it's all about show. Photo-ops and superficial changes that don't address the root of the problem. Take for example, the Syrian Refugee issue. They rushed into it, determined to meet their 25,000 by the end-of-the-year target rather than taking it slowly and doing it right, as many experts had been advising. They got lots of great photos out of it, and as it turned out, most of the so-called refugees were economic migrants that were already housed in safe havens such as Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, and the like.

Not that I begrudge them for wanting a better life for themselves and their children, but this is one of the same reasons that they are using to determining whether or not our relationships are genuine. The very reason we enter into relationships is that there is mutual benefit to be had.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
wait_so_long said:
I wish I shared your optimism, but from what I've witnessed of this new government so far is that it's all about show. Photo-ops and superficial changes that don't address the root of the problem. Take for example, the Syrian Refugee issue. They rushed into it, determined to meet their 25,000 by the end-of-the-year target rather than taking it slowly and doing it right, as many experts had been advising. They got lots of great photos out of it, and as it turned out, most of the so-called refugees were economic migrants that were already housed in safe havens such as Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, and the like.

Not that I begrudge them for wanting a better life for themselves and their children, but this is one of the same reasons that they are using to determining whether or not our relationships are genuine. The very reason we enter into relationships is that there is mutual benefit to be had.
"economic migrants that were already housed in safe havens such as Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, and the like"

Exactly what does this mean?

To put it in perspective ... here I am a normal Syrian shopkeeper sometime before 2011. I have a little stand where I sell vegetables and I have many friends. We like to get together and chat and drink tea.

It's 2 years later in 2013 ... well, my little shop is rubble now ... in fact the whole neighborhood is gone. People are being killed everywhere so I decide to go to a "safe haven" ... let's say Turkey.

So, I am there and I live in a tent ... or whatever it might be.

Do you consider this person to be an "economic immigrant"? Really? I am happy to delay my reunion with my wife to help these poor unfortunate victims. They got caught up in the Arab Springs movement and unfortunately crossed paths with a ruthless dictator.

You never know ... with all the saber rattling and protectionism going on in the world today ... one day you too may be an "economic immigrant".

Maybe Trump will let you in to the US.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
oneness said:
My status changed to "decision made" on September 8, 2016. I was happy to see. But my permanent resident is still "in process". Can you please let me know after "decision made", how many days did you waited to get your passport request?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
GUYs I need ur Advice. Thr is age gape in two of us , what evidence we can Provide to IAD? what Proves can show in Oder to Satisfy Minister Council ?

Note : My wife is elder than me .

oneness

Aug 16, 2012
ajarupan said:
My status changed to "decision made" on September 8, 2016. I was happy to see. But my permanent resident is still "in process". Can you please let me know after "decision made", how many days did you waited to get your passport request?
I think you should get a passport request this coming week but as for me I received the request before my status change to DM. I'm so glad lots more people are getting positive response, my case was a lil bit complex and at the end it turned good. No one should loose hope it took me 5 yrs in all to get to this stage. All we all need are proofs, proofs, unlimited proof of your relationship to be genuine.

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015