+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
ANJAANI said:
hi guys i have question. once we will receive the BB, i guess that time my consultant will requestion for
AdR or appel. is it that point we can submit new evidences i mean going to visit my husband in october and i will make lot of pictures. Can i submit them while requesting for Adr?????
i got refused in aug stating relationship non genuine at visa office new delhi.
Your consultant would be able to best advise you on his/her preferences. But certainly, once you have an IAD file number, you can start submitting additional evidence. It would probably be helpful in getting an ADR to have as much evidence as you can for their consideration. You need to show them that yes, this can be resolved in a amiable setting in under an hour. They should have sent you some guidelines on how to prepare the evidence you want to send.

Best to wait until your BB, as not all (or any) of your original evidence would have made it into your BB, and will have to be re-submitted if you want it to be taken into account.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
ajaythakur30 said:
Hi guys i am just worried , our spousal sponsership is denied my NDVO on 13th july 3016 , then after a week we applied for appeal but till now we have not heard anything from appeal department . What do you guys think about it ? Should i worry or not ? , our lawyer sent the signed appeal letter via FAX to the Appeal department.
Just call up the IAD and find out. I, too, faxed appeal to Vancouver and haven't received AOR in almost a month. But when I phoned them they told me that they have received my appeal and sending acknowledgement has got delayed because concerned guy is on leave.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
wait_so_long said:
Would the converse also be true? If the appeal is not allowed, then you can never, ever again bring up the genuiness of your marriage again before the IAD? If you let a couple of years pass, accumulate a mountain of additional evidence, re-apply - would the earlier IAD decision go against you, and if they refuse you again, there would be no avenue to appeal?
no ... reapply is a whole new process. They would not accept your application unless there was something different about your case anyways. So, if you were refused because they deemed your relationship is not genuine, you would have to present enough information for them to consider your application again. If you don't they won't even look at it.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi sobule3 I m waiting more dan 3 yrs after I filed the application for my husband. But v r in relationship more dan 5 yrs. is this not enough for them to judge our genuineness of our relation. We r rejected twice once in back home and once in our ADR. The minister counsel in the ADR told me dat I m believing u 100% but he still want to listen to my hubby as well that's y he is refusing me. Wot the heck he believed me but dnt want to allow the appeal. I was so shatterd dat tym but my hubby was there to make me understand that everything ll b f9 and stay positive. He is never like he is dying to come to Canada. I can c dat feel dat but how we can make these people to feel our feelings or make them understand dat we r genuine.
Same thing happened to me at the ADR. They said they believed me but still wanted to talk to my wife because they didn't believe her yet.

My advice to anyone in an ADR ... come prepared to prove your partner is genuine. The MC asked me questions and gave me if there was anything I wanted to say at the end of the ADR. In hindsight, I should have stated many things about why my I thinkwife is genuine. Things like ... very hard to fool me ... my experience in life ... things she does that tells me she is genuine, etc.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
wintersnow said:
Same thing happened to me at the ADR. They said they believed me but still wanted to talk to my wife because they didn't believe her yet.

My advice to anyone in an ADR ... come prepared to prove your partner is genuine. The MC asked me questions and gave me if there was anything I wanted to say at the end of the ADR. In hindsight, I should have stated many things about why my I thinkwife is genuine. Things like ... very hard to fool me ... my experience in life ... things she does that tells me she is genuine, etc.
Very good advice. My case is quite similar to yours. So i may need more advice from you at a later stage. Thanks.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
wait_so_long said:
Did you appeal the decision in 2013? What was the result, and is this a new application?
I appealed and won the appeal in May 2016, Now waiting for PPR

Reactions: Alicee

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
Hello everyone

Lemme gv u guys my brief Introduction.
Application refused may 2014
Appealed July 2014
Appeal hearing Aug 2016

Our appeal was quite good even though we were quite stressed after the refusal at ndvo. Judge was a lady and very soft. They asked few questions on our complete timeline. After refusal hubby visited me every 6 months we went for vacation along with my son. And I had my second baby too..

At end the minister counsel said that marriage seems genuine vo gt mistaken in judging. Sponsor visited quite often they went on vacation. And they have 2 kids despite getting refused they still planned baby and moved on. This makes it quite genuine. Judge took 10 mins break to review and gave a positive judgement.

Now waiting for the letter and re meds n pcc. Anyone have idea how I hv it will tk fr re meds n pcc letter to come and ppr as well

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
saniali said:
Hello everyone

Lemme gv u guys my brief Introduction.
Application refused may 2014
Appealed July 2014
Appeal hearing Aug 2016

Our appeal was quite good even though we were quite stressed after the refusal at ndvo. Judge was a lady and very soft. They asked few questions on our complete timeline. After refusal hubby visited me every 6 months we went for vacation along with my son. And I had my second baby too..

At end the minister counsel said that marriage seems genuine vo gt mistaken in judging. Sponsor visited quite often they went on vacation. And they have 2 kids despite getting refused they still planned baby and moved on. This makes it quite genuine. Judge took 10 mins break to review and gave a positive judgement.

Now waiting for the letter and re meds n pcc. Anyone have idea how I hv it will tk fr re meds n pcc letter to come and ppr as well
Two months from now you will receive request for medical , police clearance and updated back ground form. And then you will have to wait another 6 months to get passport request.
Heads up this wait period ahead of you is more difficult than what you already been through. Knowing we already have a positive decision it gets really hard to wait again.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hello guys, I have a news from VO, today I received an e-mail asking to redo my medical exam (the last one it expired last month)...on October 4th my application will achieve 13 months (this is the maxim waiting time for my VO)...do you think is a good sign or not??...Do you think they can still refuse me after this stage ???????

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
deeafahd said:
Hello guys, I have a news from VO, today I received an e-mail asking to redo my medical exam (the last one it expired last month)...on October 4th my application will achieve 13 months (this is the maxim waiting time for my VO)...do you think is a good sign or not??...Do you think they can still refuse me after this stage ???????
If this is after you've won your appeal, then it's good news. See the post immediately above yours.

If your application hasn't yet been refused, and it's not in appeal ... which sounds like might be the case ... then you are positing in the wrong forum. But recent medicals and security checks are mandatory requirements for the application, so it's just part of the process. Just another checkbox that they have to tick off while assessing your application. I suspect it's neither a good sign, nor bad. Pretty much all of us on this forum had valid medicals on file when we were called in for the interview, and subsequently refused.

I suggest you comply with the request.

The good news is that it sounds like you have finally made it to the top of the heap and they are finally looking at your application. Did they also ask for updated security? I think those expire faster than the medicals.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
hello every one,

I received an email from cic saying that our application has reached a stage where the medical is required...but our medical does not expire till end of November. then right after they send me another email saying to disregard the first mail that it was send in error. I hope it means that they are almost ready. This is the first time i have heard from them since last November. Gosh really i hope to have some good news soon. Honestly, i started crying when i have read the first email. I had our mp call them and inquire and they said that they are still doing checks and to call them in couple of weeks. That was last week. Also, in the notes which i received last month there was some indication that the security was finished since the s.15(1) was present on all pages concerning security. its been one year since our appeal was allowed.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
wait_so_long said:
If this is after you've won your appeal, then it's good news. See the post immediately above yours.

If your application hasn't yet been refused, and it's not in appeal ... which sounds like might be the case ... then you are positing in the wrong forum. But recent medicals and security checks are mandatory requirements for the application, so it's just part of the process. Just another checkbox that they have to tick off while assessing your application. I suspect it's neither a good sign, nor bad. Pretty much all of us on this forum had valid medicals on file when we were called in for the interview, and subsequently refused.

I suggest you comply with the request.

The good news is that it sounds like you have finally made it to the top of the heap and they are finally looking at your application. Did they also ask for updated security? I think those expire faster than the medicals.
I did not appeal yet since they did not made a decision about my application (although I am worried they would denied us since we have 28 yrs gap).

Yes I understand that most of you had a valid medical and they still called for interview and refused, but probably they did not put u to redo the medical since yours was not expired like mine is.
. Why would they put me to redo my medical to spent money (when my waiting time 13 months is almost done) and after that to denied???
They did not ask for anything else yet... Also they updated the change online, it use to be remedical not nedeed at this time now is in progress the same as eligibility, and at the interview spot is still not nedeed at this time.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
deeafahd said:
I did not appeal yet since they did not made a decision about my application (although I am worried they would denied us since we have 28 yrs gap).

Yes I understand that most of you had a valid medical and they still called for interview and refused, but probably they did not put u to redo the medical since yours was not expired like mine is.
. Why would they put me to redo my medical to spent money (when my waiting time 13 months is almost done) and after that to denied???
They did not ask for anything else yet... Also they updated the change online, it use to be remedical not nedeed at this time now is in progress the same as eligibility, and at the interview spot is still not nedeed at this time.
Hello deeafahd,
In the past they would request medical in the final stage of the the processing. That is for people who did not submit their medical when they initially submitted their application. they would also request it if it was expired and they were ready to issue ppr. Fingers crossed you will get your ppr as soon as they get your medical results.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
soblue3 said:
hello every one,

I received an email from cic saying that our application has reached a stage where the medical is required...but our medical does not expire till end of November. then right after they send me another email saying to disregard the first mail that it was send in error. I hope it means that they are almost ready. This is the first time i have heard from them since last November. Gosh really i hope to have some good news soon. Honestly, i started crying when i have read the first email. I had our mp call them and inquire and they said that they are still doing checks and to call them in couple of weeks. That was last week. Also, in the notes which i received last month there was some indication that the security was finished since the s.15(1) was present on all pages concerning security. its been one year since our appeal was allowed.
Good news on the way sobule3. Keep ur fingers crossed

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........