+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
The keywords are - immigration officer. Please read my previous post carefully... Yes, you can be refused if you are not living in Canada. You have to live (if you are PR) or clearly show your intention to live (if you are a citizen) at the time of processing your sponsorship application. Which is no being processed right now, and until appeal allowed.
Unless this was the original reason for refusal though. In this case you have to be very careful about your residency.

I have no idea which IAD office you called, but for Vancouver 1 year or 6 months sounds real. Especially if you count from the time you receive a Blue book.

Sheshe10

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2012
Doc's Request.
Dec 17, 2014
Med's Request
Dec 17, 2014
Med's Done....
January 12, 2015
Passport Req..
June 8, 2016
hi good day! Here's our timeline

Medical done: Jan 2015
Refusal Dec 17, 2015 (they refused our application because we did not sumbitted the additional requirements need. They said that last dec 17, 2014, they send an email to my mom for additional requirements needed and checklist but my mom only received an email for our medical.)

My mom appealed and received a letter from CIC for requesting addition requirements. Feb 5, 2016 we submitted all the requirements needed. After a month, my mom follow up our application and our application remain unchanged (refused). She hired another immigration lawyer last march 2016. This May will start the hearing. How long does it usually take?

Hoping for your response. Thank you!

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
what is family reunification visa??plz tell me

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
client2014 said:
what is family reunification visa??plz tell me
Family reunification they are talkin about getin familys together, its means the sponsorship fro a spouse, parents and grandparents,
all the visas under family class aplications,

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
thanks everyone for replying me....iz anybody here who applied for visit visa and got visa after apeal? ????

Ilovehichem

May 23, 2016
Hello everyone I would like to explain my situation from the beginning I applied for visa back in january 2015 got approved to be a sponsor march 2015 got called in for an interview october 2015 and were refused october 28 2015 reasons being that the VO felt our marriage was not genuine and that my husband was only after a visa the officer was very rude and very bias in her decision making made lots of assumptions and discriminated against us......anyhow...we sent our letter of appeal november 2015 and got an email just last week that they want to have an ADR for july 4 I am not sure what to expect at an ADR and what questions may be asked and what other evidence i should take as my lawyer said i have extensive ammount of evidence already and not to take any further evidence any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone has had an ADR thanks so much ;);D

Reactions: Alicee

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
Had full hearing in Toronto end of april (waited 2 years). Got letter after 2 weeks appeal allowed :) that wd b great if some one can answer what to expect next? Thanks in advance.

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
Ilovehichem said:
Hello everyone I would like to explain my situation from the beginning I applied for visa back in january 2015 got approved to be a sponsor march 2015 got called in for an interview october 2015 and were refused october 28 2015 reasons being that the VO felt our marriage was not genuine and that my husband was only after a visa the officer was very rude and very bias in her decision making made lots of assumptions and discriminated against us......anyhow...we sent our letter of appeal november 2015 and got an email just last week that they want to have an ADR for july 4 I am not sure what to expect at an ADR and what questions may be asked and what other evidence i should take as my lawyer said i have extensive ammount of evidence already and not to take any further evidence any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone has had an ADR thanks so much ;);D

when did you get your bluebook?

Khan7860

Apr 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
May 2016
Med's Request
April 2016
Med's Done....
May 2016
Interview........
Not confirmed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi everyone!

Hope all of you are fine.

My story is, I have applied for the immigration in aug 2013 under spousal sponsorship. I have been refused by visa officer in april 2014 with reasons mentioned by visa officer was that your marriage is not genuine. In short i have appealed within 30 days of this notice. Recently in april i have won my appeal and IAD allowed my application. Now they are asking to submit an updated application kit which must include the following
IMM 0008, IMM 5669, IMM 5406 updated police certificates, up-front medical exam and right of permanent residence fee. My query is what i have to do? To submit whole application or the things they asked about and how much will it take to complete process?

Waiting for your kind responses.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Sukhraj said:
Had full hearing in Toronto end of april (waited 2 years). Got letter after 2 weeks appeal allowed :) that wd b great if some one can answer what to expect next? Thanks in advance.
Sukhraj said:
You will be asked to submit updated documetns again IMM 0008, IMM 5406, IMM 5476, PCC, Medical ecct.

appealsp

Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ilovehichem said:
I sent the notice of appeal to the IAD end of November received blue book in April a week later got an email to attend the ADR.
Which IAD location did you apply?

Khan7860

Apr 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
May 2016
Med's Request
April 2016
Med's Done....
May 2016
Interview........
Not confirmed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tofanikanudo said:
You will be asked to submit updated documetns again IMM 0008, IMM 5406, IMM 5476, PCC, Medical ecct.
I have the same case. But CIC doesn't mentioned in which office to submit these things?

Canadasandhu

Jan 21, 2015
Ilovehichem said:
The office in toronto,Ontario *appealsp*
Got decision made after interview but no medical request interview was done on May 17 after that direct decision made what does it mean pls help interviewer said that time we will contact u but now decision made