+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

npunite

Jun 10, 2015
mimixo said:
Hi sorry for asking. I'm on the same boat as npunite. My husband recently won the appeal in March. I'm about to email them all the documents they asked for. Is that okay? Do I really have to mail the police check to them? If so, what is the correct address to send it?
Hi mimi, I contacted the lawyer we hired during our ADR. She told me that the docs should be both mailed and emailed..You need to send it to the address where the letter came from (the one that your husband received) , and also email the copies of all the requested documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Vlil said:
I can only suggest to email ATIP and ask them - WTF? Not in these words, of course... ::) It simply cannot be like this, or at least requires some explanation. New version cannot be shorter than a previous one.
Unless they changed the system, and information now can be deleted... which I really doubt.
Bro.. I ordered notes to see if I have passed the interview but it did not work :( :( I do not know what to do now and how to find if I have Pass Interview

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
tony000 said:
Bro.. I ordered notes to see if I have passed the interview but it did not work :( :( I do not know what to do now and how to find if I have Pass Interview
HEY WANTED TO POST AN ANSWER FROM Eagle that is an answer that i ask him to help you,

Dear Eagle, this is a question of TONY000 FROM OTHER THREAT, CAN YOU HELP HIME PLEASE

Guys I have Rec GCMS Notes after more than 60 days of my Interview (March, 09, 2016).. I also Ordered Notes back in Jan 2016 Before My Interview as well , In both notes I found alot of Difference ...

Notes Before Interview ;

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibilty : In Progress
Securtiy :
HIV :
Criminality : Pass
Organised Crime :
Medical : Passed (Expired)

The Notes I Ordered after interview to See if I have Passed interview or not . I found thr is NO ANY ASSESSMENTS , i could not find anything on Notes about if I have passed interview , In notes I did not find a single thing about my Interview, I found

Application Assignment
Assigned to : EM0094
Assigned by : RO0316
Due date : 2016/03/18

that means some body work on my file on 03/18/2016 after my interview ... My question if some body work on file after interview and before I ordered Note , why Notes does not tell anything about My interview ? All I know is Some body look into file and now it is undergoing background checks since last 2 months .

Pls share you thoughts

My dears expectin/Tony000,

After reviewing your post I came to these conclusions:

1. Based on my experience on GCMS notes from many people, when a decision has not been rendered on whether Eligibility should PASS or Fail after interview you will not be able to see Eligibility assessment part on your GCMS. I have 5 GCMS of different people who had interview and CIC hid the eligibility assessment part as well as the NOTE section where an officer should write notes about how the interview was. You will only see these things when a decision has been made. What's happening with Tony000 right now is your file was put at the end of the interview review queue to be reviewed for a decision. This officer did not even put a bring forward date on your file to speed up the process that is why your bring forward date was not even updated at the time you requested your GCMS which is clear that no one is working on your file. That classify your file has a NON ROUTINE because they are not in rush to complete it.

2. I will preach this for the 4th time now, when we request our GCMS notes they usually come with 30 days delay which means everything we see on these notes are not fresh information but old for 30 days. A lot might have happened in your file after the day it was request and put back on its location. No one should panic and feel like it is over for them, maybe your eligibility assessment part was accessible the following day your file was put back on its location and you will never know until you request another set. Here is the way you can order your notes in your situation Tony000, you should request one set of GCMS on JUNE 1ST and another one JUNE 30TH to check what really happened in your file for the month of June.

3. Do not ever make sweeping statement like I see many people doing it, that if my background check is underway it means my eligibility is Passed. When we use the word government it sounds exactly one block but in that block are many departments which work independently from each other. The department (CSIS) that deals with your SECURITY and CRIMINALITY have their own ways, rules and regulations that CIC does not have. If CIC tells you that your BGC is underway that does not mean it is CIC who is working on it.

4. CSIS is responsible to process and decide on your SECURITY & CRIMINALITY, then sends the results to CIC
RMO is responsible to process and decide on your MEDICAL, then sends the results to CIC
CIC is responsible to process and decide on your ELIGIBILITY, then compiled other results from other offices. CIC work also as a compilation centre after all the results come to them then they make their file decision to issue the visa or deny it.

Sincerely
Eagle333

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
expectin said:
HEY WANTED TO POST AN ANSWER FROM Eagle that is an answer that i ask him to help you,

Dear Eagle, this is a question of TONY000 FROM OTHER THREAT, CAN YOU HELP HIME PLEASE

Guys I have Rec GCMS Notes after more than 60 days of my Interview (March, 09, 2016).. I also Ordered Notes back in Jan 2016 Before My Interview as well , In both notes I found alot of Difference ...

Notes Before Interview ;

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibilty : In Progress
Securtiy :
HIV :
Criminality : Pass
Organised Crime :
Medical : Passed (Expired)

The Notes I Ordered after interview to See if I have Passed interview or not . I found thr is NO ANY ASSESSMENTS , i could not find anything on Notes about if I have passed interview , In notes I did not find a single thing about my Interview, I found

Application Assignment
Assigned to : EM0094
Assigned by : RO0316
Due date : 2016/03/18

that means some body work on my file on 03/18/2016 after my interview ... My question if some body work on file after interview and before I ordered Note , why Notes does not tell anything about My interview ? All I know is Some body look into file and now it is undergoing background checks since last 2 months .

Pls share you thoughts

My dears expectin/Tony000,

After reviewing your post I came to these conclusions:

1. Based on my experience on GCMS notes from many people, when a decision has not been rendered on whether Eligibility should PASS or Fail after interview you will not be able to see Eligibility assessment part on your GCMS. I have 5 GCMS of different people who had interview and CIC hid the eligibility assessment part as well as the NOTE section where an officer should write notes about how the interview was. You will only see these things when a decision has been made. What's happening with Tony000 right now is your file was put at the end of the interview review queue to be reviewed for a decision. This officer did not even put a bring forward date on your file to speed up the process that is why your bring forward date was not even updated at the time you requested your GCMS which is clear that no one is working on your file. That classify your file has a NON ROUTINE because they are not in rush to complete it.

2. I will preach this for the 4th time now, when we request our GCMS notes they usually come with 30 days delay which means everything we see on these notes are not fresh information but old for 30 days. A lot might have happened in your file after the day it was request and put back on its location. No one should panic and feel like it is over for them, maybe your eligibility assessment part was accessible the following day your file was put back on its location and you will never know until you request another set. Here is the way you can order your notes in your situation Tony000, you should request one set of GCMS on JUNE 1ST and another one JUNE 30TH to check what really happened in your file for the month of June.

3. Do not ever make sweeping statement like I see many people doing it, that if my background check is underway it means my eligibility is Passed. When we use the word government it sounds exactly one block but in that block are many departments which work independently from each other. The department (CSIS) that deals with your SECURITY and CRIMINALITY have their own ways, rules and regulations that CIC does not have. If CIC tells you that your BGC is underway that does not mean it is CIC who is working on it.

4. CSIS is responsible to process and decide on your SECURITY & CRIMINALITY, then sends the results to CIC
RMO is responsible to process and decide on your MEDICAL, then sends the results to CIC
CIC is responsible to process and decide on your ELIGIBILITY, then compiled other results from other offices. CIC work also as a compilation centre after all the results come to them then they make their file decision to issue the visa or deny it.

Sincerely
Eagle333

Thank-you Exceptin and Eagle, thank you so much ..things is on my Mind, if they have not make decision on Eligibility yet they could of Show Eligibility : In Progress , like it was before interview ?? Another thing Why would they spend time and energy on Doing Background checks for the Applicant which have not pass the Eligibility of relationship ?? they could deny Application Right away after not being Satisfied... One more thing I have read eagle's post in past and I value His Opinions, My Friend Eagle Posted in Somewhere that for NON ROUTINE CASES they start doing background checks after the Eligibility is Pass .

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Any spouse here enter inside their VO either during interview or otherwise. A woman at work said she did when her husband was getting interviewed and helped convince the VO to give her husband his visa.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
MaryL said:
Any spouse here enter inside their VO either during interview or otherwise. A woman at work said she did when her husband was getting interviewed and helped convince the VO to give her husband his visa.
Nope, I have never heard of anyone being able to do that. I was at my husband's interview but I wasn't allowed to go inside.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Thank you for answering so fast Waitingsince2012!

tuoicao

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
07-2013
AOR Received.
03-10-2012 sencond time March 3 2016
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-2012 second time 28-03-2016
Interview........
12-01-2015//ADR jan 28 2016 WON!!
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016!! Passport received 23-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
MaryL said:
Thank you for answering so fast Waitingsince2012!
I was at my husband interview and I was called in after.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
You were called in after, but still refused you on what grounds? My husband and I are contemplating yet another trip to the embassy to advocate for ourselves. We are at a loss as it seems they are making us wait 2 yrs. 1 year since interview is coming up and it's been long enough.

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016, Doc's submitted: 28-08-2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016: AOR2 Received: 17-05-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2016, Passport sent : 10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received passport with visa stamp and COPR: 14-10-2016
LANDED..........
04-11-2016
hello, how to create timeline?

mimixo

Jun 17, 2015
npunite said:
Hi mimi, I contacted the lawyer we hired during our ADR. She told me that the docs should be both mailed and emailed..You need to send it to the address where the letter came from (the one that your husband received) , and also email the copies of all the requested documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
Thank youuuu so much for your reply!! I emailed them all of my documents to the email u provided. Waiting for my ecas status to be updated now. :)

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
mimixo said:
Thank youuuu so much for your reply!! I emailed them all of my documents to the email u provided. Waiting for my ecas status to be updated now. :)
e-cas means little.

aimal

May 17, 2016
Aimal

my case was refused i appealed and appeal was allowed then my file send to Ottawa office for background chick i contacted to Ottawa office they said that we send the file to new Delhi for farther process please help me if any one know how long it will take in new Delhi office

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
aimal said:
Aimal

my case was refused i appealed and appeal was allowed then my file send to Ottawa office for background chick i contacted to Ottawa office they said that we send the file to new Delhi for farther process please help me if any one know how long it will take in new Delhi office
it is very difficult to say how much longer. In my case....we had to wait 20 months. Most cases are completed faster. Best to look at it this way....every day means 1 day sooner you will be with your loved one. Its so difficult ! But you must remain strong !

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Nishakat said:
hello, how to create timeline?
You have a timeline on your profile! What are you talking about? Spreadsheet? Go look on Inland or outland applicants for the month you applied, maybe somebody make one there. This thread is for apps that have been refused. Does that help you.