Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Karan751 said:
i did my medical on september 7 2015,still no update ?
anyone else has same timeline or got passport request after medical for appeal cases
Did they request to do the medical ? Where ru from? Did they request any other document with medical submission?

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
vijay1987 said:
Did they request to do the medical ? Where ru from? Did they request any other document with medical submission?
hi brother,
they just requested for my medical on august 11,but i did t recieved any email,they ipdated online on sept 4 ,so i had to get the medicals asap on next day,
since then i am waiting for my passport requests

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Karan751 said:
hi brother,
they just requested for my medical on august 11,but i did t recieved any email,they ipdated online on sept 4 ,so i had to get the medicals asap on next day,
since then i am waiting for my passport requests
You have only did your medicals? Did they ask you send in some additional forms ??

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
We won our hearing! So glad that's over. Now another wait. How long is it taking these days after a successful hearing?

Btw. During my hearing, my husbands interpreter told us that not having a lawyer actually shows the court that your confident in your case. Mostly pertaining to marriage not genuine.

My hearing started at 845 am and was finished by 1230pm. The opposing council recommended that the appeal be allowed.

We waited 2 years and 2 months after our rejection letter for full hearing. I'm hoping it won't be forever until he gets PR.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
can/alb said:
We won our hearing! So glad that's over. Now another wait. How long is it taking these days after a successful hearing?

Btw. During my hearing, my husbands interpreter told us that not having a lawyer actually shows the court that your confident in your case. Mostly pertaining to marriage not genuine.

My hearing started at 845 am and was finished by 1230pm. The opposing council recommended that the appeal be allowed.

We waited 2 years and 2 months after our rejection letter for full hearing. I'm hoping it won't be forever until he gets PR.
I just want to congradulate you on winning your full hearing appeal case...yes it a very long wait but now you can sleep in your bed comfortable now... From my rearch on ppl that win the appeal, it take most ppl to hear from ottawa within 45-50 working days so just give yourself about a month and a half to 2 months give or take.... For ppl that win there appeal mostly get there visa with 5-8 months after winning an appeal.... Try and find out where they sent your files to because they can send it to ottawa or back to your original visa office.........

In the mean time what i would advice you to do is go and look about your police record, medical, copy of your bio page in your passport, and update forms because those are the thing they request from ppl after winning and appeal....if you need to know what form to look for just let me know and i can send you the link to download them.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
I just sent my application in last month and knowing Singapore is a tough VO I have been scrolling through this thread preparing myself for worst case scenario.. I just want to say that my heart bleeds for all of you unfortunate and unlucky people forced to be away from your loved ones for so long. It's unacceptable that our system in a country as great as Canada can be so unjust and so flawed.

If my case turns out like some of the cases on this thread I won't hesitate to instead immigrate to my spouses country and throw my passport out as well.

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
As long as you have enough evidence and you and your spouse know each other and show commitment to one another, you will be okay my friend...

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
tdguy said:
As long as you have enough evidence and you and your spouse know each other and show commitment to one another, you will be okay my friend...
I think we have enough evidence, but we also have some "red flags".

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
My wife is almost 19 years older than me, im 24... I think i should be more worried than you are, but im okay, if u dont mind me asking, what are your red flags? red flags can be overturned if you address them properly...

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
tdguy said:
My wife is almost 19 years older than me, im 24... I think i should be more worried than you are, but im okay, if u dont mind me asking, what are your red flags? red flags can be overturned if you address them properly...
Less than one year before marriage, met my wife 1 month after previous common law relationship ended, only visited once for two weeks before visiting again to marry, my family didn't attend the wedding, converted to Islam to marry her, had private ceremony with only her parents and two witnesses, 9 year age difference but I'm the older one so I don't know how much that matters.

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
ImABule said:
Less than one year before marriage, met my wife 1 month after previous common law relationship ended, only visited once for two weeks before visiting again to marry, my family didn't attend the wedding, converted to Islam to marry her, had private ceremony with only her parents and two witnesses, 9 year age difference but I'm the older one so I don't know how much that matters.
Im no expert, but I have been on this forum for a while, based on what you have said, it is not going to be easy, and an interview may be required, however, i have seen people with more serious red flags than this get through, although i will be honest to say , some had to appeal and won. My advice to you is compile as much evidence as you possibly can to prove your case, phone records, boarding passes, skype records, money transfers, etc, anything that can help to prove you are in a genuine relationship. This forum has a wealth of information for you to reference, and please do not worry over the process. You and your spouse in addition to compiling evidence can use this time to learn each others lives inside out in the possibility of an interview. Good luck! - tdguy

npunite

Jun 10, 2015
maria a said:
How did things go ?
Oh yess, the ADR was successful.. So relieved and finally there's a light to the tunnel now. Hopefully the immi won't take long to make a decision now.. Did you have an appeal too? Or reading at your bio, it looks like your immi issue has already been resolved. Just a question if you're aware. I am in Australia so are they gonna transfer the file back to here or are they gonna send it to Ottawa? Coz I've heard that Ottawa processing office takes there own sweet time to go through the file.. Is that true?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
npunite said:
Oh yess, the ADR was successful.. So relieved and finally there's a light to the tunnel now. Hopefully the immi won't take long to make a decision now.. Did you have an appeal too? Or reading at your bio, it looks like your immi issue has already been resolved. Just a question if you're aware. I am in Australia so are they gonna transfer the file back to here or are they gonna send it to Ottawa? Coz I've heard that Ottawa processing office takes there own sweet time to go through the file.. Is that true?
npunite, i just want to congradulate you on winning your appeal case...im very happy for you.... Yes there is sure a light at the end of the tunnel for sure. To finish process a person application can take 5-8 months but i see a couple ppl on here went over that but most ppl get there visa within 5-8 months....i hope this information help you out and if you have any other questions i will be glad to help you our other members will help also.

all2015

Dec 13, 2015
Hi there

I have sponsored my wife from turkey Ankara and I have couple of questions

1- first had problem with the file and it took immigration 1 yr to transfer the file to Ankara... Finally Ankara accepted the file in September 2015...in November 2015 they told me that they need more documents from me and I have send them what they asked for... they turned around and asked me for modified and simplified information from me in January and sent it as well...

Since than we been waiting...

what does this mean?? can you please help me to understand this situation???

oneness

Aug 16, 2012
Maddants said:
npunite, i just want to congradulate you on winning your appeal case...im very happy for you.... Yes there is sure a light at the end of the tunnel for sure. To finish process a person application can take 5-8 months but i see a couple ppl on here went over that but most ppl get there visa within 5-8 months....i hope this information help you out and if you have any other questions i will be glad to help you our other members will help also.
Hey Maddants,

Got a request via email today to update our information, Police clearance and Medicals. FYI

Thanks you are very helpful and well informed..keep it up. Where are you based if you don't mind?