New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Jbguerchuk said:
Anyone can help me? Just got interview and after 2 days refusal email from hong kong Canada Consulate.Reason relationship not genuine and for immigration purposes. But does not meN it's true so We will appeal the desicion.My question is it possible if I want to apply tourists visa in Canada immigration willapprove or am I still allowed to apply??Short history I applied tour visa last 2013. And approved for6months (june-dec 2013) but I overstayed and left voluntarily the country jan 2015, without any removal letter from CBSA & immigration. That year I overstayed I met my husband and got married in Vancouver nov 2014.what I regret is I left cause We thought the right thing to do instead applying in-land spouse sponsorship. now i want tocome back but visa denied. If i apply tour visa possible of problem,if I approve?..in day of my arrival? MY employer here in Hong Kong will bring me there under their supporting documents and employment to accompanying and help them too while visiting,but I will never overstay again and learn my lesson.
Thank you in advance for ur reply.Please help me.
Hello,

It's not a great idea to apply for tourist visa, as you overstayed during your last visit.
I would also urge other members to suggest on this issue.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
@Jbguerchuk

I agree with SV670, they might not issue you another tourist visa since you overstayed the first one.

My advise to you is make plans with your husband to meet up half way or let him come visit you in the mean time while your applicaton is being processed.

Feb 28, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-10-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
24-02-2016
Jbguerchuk said:
Anyone can help me? Just got interview and after 2 days refusal email from hong kong Canada Consulate.Reason relationship not genuine and for immigration purposes. But does not meN it's true so We will appeal the desicion.My question is it possible if I want to apply tourists visa in Canada immigration willapprove or am I still allowed to apply??Short history I applied tour visa last 2013. And approved for6months (june-dec 2013) but I overstayed and left voluntarily the country jan 2015, without any removal letter from CBSA & immigration. That year I overstayed I met my husband and got married in Vancouver nov 2014.what I regret is I left cause We thought the right thing to do instead applying in-land spouse sponsorship. now i want tocome back but visa denied. If i apply tour visa possible of problem,if I approve?..in day of my arrival? MY employer here in Hong Kong will bring me there under their supporting documents and employment to accompanying and help them too while visiting,but I will never overstay again and learn my lesson.
Sorry to hear the refusal. I kind of surprise you got refusal email so fast. My wife did interview in HCM (VO from Singapore). Interview does not go well and my wife was told about 4 weeks they will inform her decision. So we are still waiting and not sure next step is to appeal or gather new evidence to apply again.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jbguerchuk said:
There is zero chance your visitor visa will be approved given your previous overstay and your spousal sponsorship refusal. Save your money and don't bother applying.

tuoicao

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
07-2013
AOR Received.
03-10-2012 sencond time March 3 2016
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-2012 second time 28-03-2016
Interview........
12-01-2015//ADR jan 28 2016 WON!!
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016!! Passport received 23-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
John and Huong said:
Sorry to hear the refusal. I kind of surprise you got refusal email so fast. My wife did interview in HCM (VO from Singapore). Interview does not go well and my wife was told about 4 weeks they will inform her decision. So we are still waiting and not sure next step is to appeal or gather new evidence to apply again.
you can email them on the status. our interview also in Saigon after 4 month of waiting for the refusal i email them and they emailed me back the same day.

Jbguerchuk

Nov 18, 2015
Hong kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19,2015
AOR Received.
July 18,2015
File Transfer...
August 17,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -April 16,2015
Interview........
March 1,2016 refusal letter after 2days; appeal March16 (Vancouver)
Thank you all for your advice really appreciated.
Now our problem is where to find lawyer in Vancouver?
Anyone can recommend us to a good & trusted lawyer in Vancouver?
I tried to google and find but until now no lawyer.
But honestly my husband & I having financially problem now and can't afford too expensive lawyer in town
Reason now we can't find someone to represent us.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Jbguerchuk said:
Thank you all for your advice really appreciated.
Now our problem is where to find lawyer in Vancouver?
Anyone can recommend us to a good & trusted lawyer in Vancouver?
I tried to google and find but until now no lawyer.
But honestly my husband & I having financially problem now and can't afford too expensive lawyer in town
Reason now we can't find someone to represent us.
but why you over stay during your visitor visa , at that time you can just return back to hongkong and apply again TRV visa
any way you can prepare for appeal and dont worry you will success in your appeal , just collect more and more evidence
i am also waiting for my interview , since last 7 month , we applied in October 2014 but my case is more complecated

Jbguerchuk

Nov 18, 2015
Hong kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19,2015
AOR Received.
July 18,2015
File Transfer...
August 17,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -April 16,2015
Interview........
sjgolfer014 said:
but why you over stay during your visitor visa , at that time you can just return back to hongkong and apply again TRV visa
any way you can prepare for appeal and dont worry you will success in your appeal , just collect more and more evidence
i am also waiting for my interview , since last 7 month , we applied in October 2014 but my case is more complecated
I overstayed in Canada cause of my employer here in hong kong. They bring me there in 2013 to help them while staying in Vancouver. It's been complicated long story. To make it short i ovestayed a year and that year 2014 I met my husband now and married in Vancouver before I left jan 2015. I shouldn't left and listen to people around me. Just scared and confused that time and too much trouble to my daughters employer which is place i stayed there. But ignorance of the law is not excuse. I don't have choice that time but to stay snd I don't want yo leave my husband,butstill I left instead applying in land sponsorship which I regret my decision. Sorry your case how complicated? It's good thing to share your story here I know some people can relate and give you advice and lesson. This forum really help us.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Jbguerchuk said:
I overstayed in Canada cause of my employer here in hong kong. They bring me there in 2013 to help them while staying in Vancouver. It's been complicated long story. To make it short i ovestayed a year and that year 2014 I met my husband now and married in Vancouver before I left jan 2015. I shouldn't left and listen to people around me. Just scared and confused that time and too much trouble to my daughters employer which is place i stayed there. But ignorance of the law is not excuse. I don't have choice that time but to stay snd I don't want yo leave my husband,butstill I left instead applying in land sponsorship which I regret my decision. Sorry your case how complicated? It's good thing to share your story here I know some people can relate and give you advice and lesson. This forum really help us.
so sorry about ur case , yes you should have apply in land sponsorship , my case our sponsorship was in process , i applied to TRV for canada
and got multiple entry for six month , i went to canada to Celebrate my daughter birth day ,and we did but same time i receive letter for Doing DNA
test for child parent relationship , and we did DNA when i was in canada , after that i return back to my home country as i m doing job here ,and with in one month my case was Dacision made , and i receive passport request , IT WAS APPROVE (GCMS note show) when my PP was with visa office me and my spouse has arguments (fight) and in anger she wrote email to Visa office that she wants to with draw sponsorship , right at the time
before they were issue visa , and then she realize what she has done , and then she wrote an other email that sorry that it was just misunderstanding and she want to continue with sponsorship ,
but at that time visa officer has made his mind and they put me on interview ,they call me on my mobile and inform me that they are returning my pass port and they want to conduct my interview before they finalize my application , and also they CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE my visitor visa which was about to expire in next one month ,i also apply for an other TRV but it was refused so here i am waiting for interview , its say waiting time is 24 month just for one inter view , my spouse has write them many emails but same reply waiting for interview , we have baby daughter togather , she is now 2 years old , now my family is visiting me next week , just for 10 days but i am happy that i am gonna meet my family , i am doing child support for my baby every month even tho i live out side canada , our relationship is real and true ,but u never know these visa officer dont have heart and feeling , they just think every one want to go to canada . my daughter is growing up with out me very confuse and stress also worry that after interview if they reject what will happen.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Jbguerchuk said:
I have the same regrets as you. I listened to people and my husband went back home. It's been 4 years and he is still not back yet. We are still looking at a few more months too. Don't beat yourself up, everything happens for a reason. Hopefully everything will work out for you in the end.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
sjgolfer014 said:
my daughter is growing up with out me very confuse and stress also worry that after interview if they reject what will happen.
It is very hard when your child is growing up with out you. We have a son too and my husband barely spent any time with him and he will be starting school in September.

Jbguerchuk

Nov 18, 2015
Hong kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19,2015
AOR Received.
July 18,2015
File Transfer...
August 17,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -April 16,2015
Interview........
sjgolfer014 said:
so sorry about ur case , yes you should have apply in land sponsorship , my case our sponsorship was in process , i applied to TRV for canada
and got multiple entry for six month , i went to canada to Celebrate my daughter birth day ,and we did but same time i receive letter for Doing DNA
test for child parent relationship , and we did DNA when i was in canada , after that i return back to my home country as i m doing job here ,and with in one month my case was Dacision made , and i receive passport request , IT WAS APPROVE (GCMS note show) when my PP was with visa office me and my spouse has arguments (fight) and in anger she wrote email to Visa office that she wants to with draw sponsorship , right at the time
before they were issue visa , and then she realize what she has done , and then she wrote an other email that sorry that it was just misunderstanding and she want to continue with sponsorship ,
but at that time visa officer has made his mind and they put me on interview ,they call me on my mobile and inform me that they are returning my pass port and they want to conduct my interview before they finalize my application , and also they CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE my visitor visa which was about to expire in next one month ,i also apply for an other TRV but it was refused so here i am waiting for interview , its say waiting time is 24 month just for one inter view , my spouse has write them many emails but same reply waiting for interview , we have baby daughter togather , she is now 2 years old , now my family is visiting me next week , just for 10 days but i am happy that i am gonna meet my family , i am doing child support for my baby every month even tho i live out side canada , our relationship is real and true ,but u never know these visa officer dont have heart and feeling , they just think every one want to go to canada . my daughter is growing up with out me very confuse and stress also worry that after interview if they reject what will happen.
it's really heartbreaking to be far to your love ones specially there's little angel involved. But I realized God knowhow we suffer,let's just pray that God touch their heart's (all officer) and see our good intentions in Canada. Think positive and after interview u will get approve. u have lots of proof ;)

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
John and Huong said:
I had an interview in June 2015 in Ho Chi Minh. The VO told us that we had to wait 4 weeks. After 4 weeks my Immigration consultant got an email saying that my application was refused because it is not genuine. After I printed the refusal letter and I looked for a immigration lawyer and he sent the appeal letter for us.

Good luck John.

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hello everyone..as the new govt going to reduce the processing time of spouse visa and going to give the Pr to sponsored person directly...my question is that is there any news regarding the appeal cases. Means is they r going to reduce the processing time of appeal cases.