February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Maddants said:
Vlil how are you doing. I dont think it is an indication that they are looking to turn him down again at all. Every visa office have some different types of generic emails or letter that they send to ppl requesting documents. So the only thing could mess them up would be if her fill out his updated forms and he change something on his application that was not on the original then they would want to question it and that could be time consuming.
Thanks Maddants for your support. Vlil, scared me. :D

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Vlil said:
Hi ajarupan,
I really, really hope I'm wrong... but the documents they requested from you - for me this list indicates that they are looking for another ground for refusal. Like "you did not prove that you're going to reside in Canada after your husband's PR approved."
I don't know where you live now. If you are currently living in Canada, this is not a problem at all. just send them what they requested. But in case you don't, be very careful and submit as much proof of your residential ties in Canada as possible.
I am paranoid, I know. But sometimes this helps. :D
Again - I really hope I'm wrong, and all this is just a routine check.
Hi Vlil,

Hopefully, nothing like refusal will occur. Your post freaked me out. :D I am myself depressed with sponsorship waiting for 3 years.

K2014

Mar 8, 2014
ajarupan said:
Hi Vlil,

Hopefully, nothing like refusal will occur. Your post freaked me out. :D I am myself depressed with sponsorship waiting for 3 years.
Today I received a letter from IAD that they consider me for full hearing and they will let me know the next step any suggestion from anybody plz.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Maddants do you know how long background check takes. I am getting a bit anxious lol ;D

bm2015

Dec 1, 2015
Inland and applied for CSQ?
Hi all.. Please share your thoughts on this.
SInce my husband is a PR,he sponsored me (inland) and we applied from alberta. We moved to QUebec because of our jobs.
Has this happened to anyone????????
When CIC tells us to apply for CSQ for me, then should I apply through my employer????
SInce I studied in Canada, I already hold an open work permit which is about to expire, so when I apply for open work permit through spousal category will I need a CAQ????????

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
WaitingSince2012 said:
Maddants do you know how long background check takes. I am getting a bit anxious lol ;D

even for my case its 5 and half months after medical.no passport request yet.
does anyone know tht when they reply for case specific enquiries?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Hey my Caribbean friend, no one know how long it take for the background check.. In reality it should not take that long at all unless you submitted different police record from different country... The only thing they should be doing is validating that the police record we submit is legit and they did this so much time they should have know exactly who to contact in the country of the police record check... Immigration take long with ppl thing and it because they have so many files on there desk..

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
K2014 said:
ajarupan said:
Hi Vlil,

Today I received a letter from IAD that they consider me for full hearing and they will let me know the next step any suggestion from anybody plz.
Hey K2014 How are you doing... Right now the best thing to do is start to get your evidence in order and you will have to make copys of everything 20 days before your appeal hearing.. So you and your spouse should be going over everything to make sure that you both are on the same page... Try to address all the concerns with your spouse on why you all got denied....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Karan751 said:
even for my case its 5 and half months after medical.no passport request yet.
does anyone know tht when they reply for case specific enquiries?
Hey Karan751 how are you doing today.... I read on this for why a couple ppl went more than 8 month to get ppr after documents they requested. So just hang in there my friend... you are almost at the end so dont give up... Immigration is so inconsistent with ppl application.... we been waiting for years now to be reunited with our spouse.... We won our appeals and we are still getting punish for a reason that i sure dont know but one thing i can say is every thing is in god hands.

K2014

Mar 8, 2014
Maddants said:
Hey K2014 How are you doing... Right now the best thing to do is start to get your evidence in order and you will have to make copys of everything 20 days before your appeal hearing.. So you and your spouse should be going over everything to make sure that you both are on the same page... Try to address all the concerns with your spouse on why you all got denied....
Thank you very much ,but why they didn't consider me for ADR and is it more scary to get full hearing advice plz.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Hang in guys ! Fasten your seatbelt. Eventually, this nightmare will end as it did for us (5 years in total) Hugs to all !!!!! :-*

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
K2014 said:
Maddants said:
Thank you very much ,but why they didn't consider me for ADR and is it more scary to get full hearing advice plz.
K2014 how are you doing... I dont know why you did not get get pick for an adr hearing... The only thing i can say is that your case will take more than 1 hr to be resolve... Dont be scared about the full hearing at all.. if you know that your relationship is genuine then you dont have nothing to worry about... the only thing you and your spouse have to do is go over everything from the first time you both met and the continuation of your relationship. just take some time a read ppl stories on this appeal thread. You will do ok... these are the time for you and your spouse to drill yourself on your relationship..

hear is a website you can check out also to get an idea about full hearing that other ppl go tru. Take time to read everything so you can get a feel of it. Most ppl that lose there case is from contradicting themselves. that why it is very important that you and your spouse have to be on the same page
https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/

Gituverma

Jul 30, 2014
To All,

My Case is similar to everybody's except the time CHC (Canadian High Commission) New Delhi, India.
The VO sent a letter to my wife confirming her decision (REFUSAL) on her application after 4 years and 15 days.
The most stupid reason, 'MARRIAGE IN NOT GENUINE".
Received letter on Feb 17, 2016 at 10.00am and APPEAL file with IRB Feb 17, 2016 at 12.00pm.
I don't understand the logic behind the delay in giving their decision.
VO think they are so powerful and like GOD, just because they are on the giving side.
Our marriage was very simple, and that was my intention not to spend money and time for marriage.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for appeal to be accepted.
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET PEOPLE WHOSE SPOUSAL VISA HAS BEEN REFUSED AND LIKE TO START A REVOLUTION TO CHANGE THIS ON CIC FORUM, MEETING THE MINISTER (IMMIGRATION & CITIZENSHIP) AND PRESENT ALL CASES TOGETHER, and get the law changed.
People in Toronto can get back to me soon, and start thinking of further actions, as I also plan to go to Human Rights Commission to raise the issue.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Gituverma said:
To All,

My Case is similar to everybody's except the time CHC (Canadian High Commission) New Delhi, India.
The VO sent a letter to my wife confirming her decision (REFUSAL) on her application after 4 years and 15 days.
The most stupid reason, 'MARRIAGE IN NOT GENUINE".
Received letter on Feb 17, 2016 at 10.00am and APPEAL file with IRB Feb 17, 2016 at 12.00pm.
I don't understand the logic behind the delay in giving their decision.
VO think they are so powerful and like GOD, just because they are on the giving side.
Our marriage was very simple, and that was my intention not to spend money and time for marriage.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for appeal to be accepted.
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET PEOPLE WHOSE SPOUSAL VISA HAS BEEN REFUSED AND LIKE TO START A REVOLUTION TO CHANGE THIS ON CIC FORUM, MEETING THE MINISTER (IMMIGRATION & CITIZENSHIP) AND PRESENT ALL CASES TOGETHER, and get the law changed.
People in Toronto can get back to me soon, and start thinking of further actions, as I also plan to go to Human Rights Commission to raise the issue.
Hi,
Very very sad news.I know that NDVO spoil yr golden period of life .
Can u share yr timeline.Also can u share yr when u attend interview and share yr interview experience?
R u appealed through which lawyer if don't mind. Hv u any travel history?

Rose

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
There are no words for these type of issues.
My wife was refused permanent resident visa under spousal category.
Application file in Jan 2012, approved and sent to New Delhi Visa Office in June 2012.
The VO at New Delhi, India interviewed her in June 2014 and send refusal letter in Feb 2016.
Appeal has been filed and waiting for acceptance of appeal.
I don't understand the intentions of Visa Officer, who solely decides that our marriage is not genuine, whereas we are married for almost 5 years, and just because of this slow immigration process, we are not able to live together, and now they refused the visa, giving very moron reason, that "Marriage is not Genuine".