Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
deep33 said:
Thanks maddants..
Ok can you explain in more about blue book..as per my understanding after receiving the appeal they have to send me blue book..then after that I hv to send the blue book back to them or what ???
I mean exactly what is blue book??
[9660454909quote author=Maddants link=topic=87619.msg4910075#msg4910075 date=1453047179]
Yes you have to apply for the appeal first....Then the will contact you saying the receive your application for the appeal. After that you have to wait i think 120 days for them to send you the bluebook which is your file that cic have on you. Once you get your bluebook then you can request an ADR hearing but it not a guarantee that they will grant you your wish for an ADR hearing. But they always say nothing try nothing done. Good luck on your appeal journey................... Maddants
The bluebook is your file that cic have on you. It just a all the things that the visa officer recorded. Once you get that then you will know why they denied the visa for you or your spouse.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
deep33 said:
One more question at what stage we hv to submit the evidences related to our case??
You can submit evidence once you get the bluebook. When you request for a ADR hearing, you can submit at that time to see if they will grant you ADR hearing....But if the dont grant you the hearing...Then you will have to wait until you get your appeal date. Once you get your appeal date the i this you have to submit all your evidence i think 20 days before the full hearing. If im wrong about the 20 days then someone please correct me on that................................Maddants

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
apuniano said:
Hi Maddants.

Thank you for your advise. I will work with my lawyer to collect all my evidences and address Visa Officer concerns. I will ask my lawyer to write a letter requesting ADR. I hope I get one. When I hired a lawyer before appealing he told me that my case it is a little difficult and I would get a full hearing. Now with more evidences I will try to request ADR.

Thanks again.

Have a great day
Hi apuniano...from what i have noticed the only time you will get an adr is if the immigration has issues which can be addressed by the sponsor only. Or if its a technical issue with the application or any of the proofs which you have provided. If they have any red flags regarding or questions regarding whether the relationship is genuine then generally it is a full hearing. Any time they feel they need to talk to the applicant (the person being sponsored) then it will be a full hearing. During an adr they only talk to the sponsor..during full hearing they will want to talk to both of you.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Maddants said:
You can submit evidence once you get the bluebook. When you request for a ADR hearing, you can submit at that time to see if they will grant you ADR hearing....But if the dont grant you the hearing...Then you will have to wait until you get your appeal date. Once you get your appeal date the i this you have to submit all your evidence i think 20 days before the full hearing. If im wrong about the 20 days then someone please correct me on that................................Maddants
hey Maddants, i sent you 2 personal messages to your inbox. :) :) :) :). Thank you.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Congratulations Wintersnow!

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
soblue3 said:
Hi apuniano...from what i have noticed the only time you will get an adr is if the immigration has issues which can be addressed by the sponsor only. Or if its a technical issue with the application or any of the proofs which you have provided. If they have any red flags regarding or questions regarding whether the relationship is genuine then generally it is a full hearing. Any time they feel they need to talk to the applicant (the person being sponsored) then it will be a full hearing. During an adr they only talk to the sponsor..during full hearing they will want to talk to both of you.
Hi Soblue,

Now it is clear for me. I think I have to wait for a full hearing. The visa officer did not believe in the answers provided by my wife when she had the interview. Also my lawyer told me that AID maybe is going to give me full hearing because they could confirm my wife answers. I was trying to believe I can get an ADR because the time in Calgary is very long for a full hearing. Should I try to prepare my evidences quickly and send them to AID and request and ADR?

Thanks for your help.

mr.gk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Hi all,

I am new permanent resident who got married after landing. How can I call the wife taking into consideration that I am still outside Canada?
Please advise for the best way.

Thanks.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
apuniano said:
Hi Soblue,

Now it is clear for me. I think I have to wait for a full hearing. The visa officer did not believe in the answers provided by my wife when she had the interview. Also my lawyer told me that AID maybe is going to give me full hearing because they could confirm my wife answers. I was trying to believe I can get an ADR because the time in Calgary is very long for a full hearing. Should I try to prepare my evidences quickly and send them to AID and request and ADR?

Thanks for your help.
You welcome. How long is the wait for the the hearing in Calgary? Really you can do whatever possible. I dont imagine it will hurt. As far as evidence goes they are looking for anything which you did not already submit. So as much proof of continuing and ongoing communication as possible, any travel proof, pictures and proof of financial support if you have any. Anything which can support your claim that your relationship is genuine...they most likely looking for proof that your wife did not marry you for any other reason except love of course lol. But really dont be disappointed if you dont get an ADR since they are unsure about your wives motives they will surely want to talk to her in person unless you have something which can prove that beyond doubt.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
mr.gk said:
Hi all,

I am new permanent resident who got married after landing. How can I call the wife taking into consideration that I am still outside Canada?
Please advise for the best way.

Thanks.
Hi,
I am sorry but i dont understand your question. You are a permanent resident in canada yes? And you got married after you became a permanent resident? Now, you are now staying outside of Canada? how long? Are you trying to sponsor your wife to come to canada?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hey can someone help me I won my adr last August and sent all my documents in December 09 and i want to know If my case is in Ottawa or India because that's where I got rejected I just want to know because it would be better for my husband to get his visa to India before hand and also those any one know the number of Ottawa please and thank you :(

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hey everyone. Please can someone tell me what ADR means and how long it takes to get an ADR when filling in appeal cases from Toronto? What are the procedures. Thanks to you all

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
soblue3 said:
You welcome. How long is the wait for the the hearing in Calgary? Really you can do whatever possible. I dont imagine it will hurt. As far as evidence goes they are looking for anything which you did not already submit. So as much proof of continuing and ongoing communication as possible, any travel proof, pictures and proof of financial support if you have any. Anything which can support your claim that your relationship is genuine...they most likely looking for proof that your wife did not marry you for any other reason except love of course lol. But really dont be disappointed if you dont get an ADR since they are unsure about your wives motives they will surely want to talk to her in person unless you have something which can prove that beyond doubt.

Hi soblue3. I do not know the time for Calgary but Vlil appealed in Alberta and has been waiting for more than 19 months. He still does not have any date for the full hearing. Maybe the time for full hearing is more than 19 months.

For now I am still working on my case. I am visiting my wife as much as I can, supporting financially, and making plans with her.

I wonder if there is a time limit to request ADR after getting blue book. For example if I do not request ADR after 6 months of getting the blue book, I get full hearing.

Thanks for your answers.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
loveawaits said:
Hey can someone help me I won my adr last August and sent all my documents in December 09 and i want to know If my case is in Ottawa or India because that's where I got rejected I just want to know because it would be better for my husband to get his visa to India before hand and also those any one know the number of Ottawa please and thank you :(
Hey lovewaits....how are you doing today. When you got the request for the police record, medical, and updated form...where did you send everything to. if you send your package to ottawa then you files it there in ottawa. if you send you stuff to india then your stuff is in india......when you get passport request for visa. you will get the visa in the country where the applicant live... i hope this help you out

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
macus said:
Hey everyone. Please can someone tell me what ADR means and how long it takes to get an ADR when filling in appeal cases from Toronto? What are the procedures. Thanks to you all
ADR means Alternative Dispute Resolution......... A person can get adr hearing with 3-8 months... It up to IAD in toronto to decide if you get adr or not. if they feels like your case can take less than 1hr then they will grant it to you for sure but if not then you are subject to get a full hearing which in toronto take up to 2 yrs or more.