+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME .MY E CASE SHOWS THEY SENT ME CORRESPONDENCE ON 16TH DEC ABOUT DECISION ON MY APPLICATION BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY THING YET.I ALWAYS GET EMAIL BUT THIS TIME I DID NOT GET ANY THING .SOME ONE TOLD ME IF THEY REFUSE YOUR APPLICATION THEY SENT YOU DECISION THROUGH REGULAR MAIL NOT E MAIL ITS TRUE .ANY ONE OF YOU RECEIVED REFUSAL BY EMAIL .PLZ SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE I AM REALLY WORRIED .

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
TRUE LOVE said:
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME .MY E CASE SHOWS THEY SENT ME CORRESPONDENCE ON 16TH DEC ABOUT DECISION ON MY APPLICATION BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY THING YET.I ALWAYS GET EMAIL BUT THIS TIME I DID NOT GET ANY THING .SOME ONE TOLD ME IF THEY REFUSE YOUR APPLICATION THEY SENT YOU DECISION THROUGH REGULAR MAIL NOT E MAIL ITS TRUE .ANY ONE OF YOU RECEIVED REFUSAL BY EMAIL .PLZ SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE I AM REALLY WORRIED .
We got our refusal by email. We did not get anything by mail.

greenrider

Nov 27, 2015
TRUE LOVE said:
ANY ONE ELSE GOT REFUSAL BY EMAIL???
We did not get a email. It was thru mail, but before that , the interview letter was thru email. but don't worry every case is different. be positive, hope you get thru the interview.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Has anyone ever applied for a visitor visa and succeeded after a refusal of visa, family class for spouse. We are currently awaiting appeal...ugh. We file application June 14,2015 and AOR June 22, 2015. We received our blue book late. I blamed the election..Idk. We receive it Nov 10,2015. Days short of 5 months. I also wanted to know if anyone has applied for a provincial nominee program after a refusal? We are getting sick of waiting, like everyone. We been married almost 2 yrs. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel. I have been back two times since refusal. Just going to end up moving there as we wait for appeal time. Thx all

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello121 said:
I assume that is if you are lucky. It's been 4 months since our appeal and my wife hasn't received anything.

They also want a dna test for my 2 year old daughter and I now, and I've no clue to how long that will take.
Hey my fren....sorry that you have not heard from Ottawa as yet... I would recommend you to call them or email them to see what is going on... Just get the dna done between you and your daughter and I hope they speed up everything for you

preetsarab18

Oct 28, 2014
Hello to all i am new to the forum please help me we won the adr on 18 th nov 2015 and 26 th we received the confirmation letter from IAD and my wife is in india she hasnt received the medical letter yet and PCC also ..but she has done her pcc already ..i am afraid if embassy doesnt ask for the medical in next three months then PCC WD BE EXPIRED as embassy dont accept the document which is older than 3 months whenit was issued ..any help if we can update the ottawa office about the processing ..as file hasnt come to india yet i called the call center they said it hasnt been yet....so hopefully ig in ottawa ..can u please guide the steps from here from ur end or any of ur colleages can help ...and will u please tell the address of ottawa whom the letter has to be addressed

Thanx in advance

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
preetsarab18 said:
Hello to all i am new to the forum please help me we won the adr on 18 th nov 2015 and 26 th we received the confirmation letter from IAD and my wife is in india she hasnt received the medical letter yet and PCC also ..but she has done her pcc already ..i am afraid if embassy doesnt ask for the medical in next three months then PCC WD BE EXPIRED as embassy dont accept the document which is older than 3 months whenit was issued ..any help if we can update the ottawa office about the processing ..as file hasnt come to india yet i called the call center they said it hasnt been yet....so hopefully ig in ottawa ..can u please guide the steps from here from ur end or any of ur colleages can help ...and will u please tell the address of ottawa whom the letter has to be addressed

Thanx in advance
what is pcc here means, medical exam? while, i think medical exam doesn't expire unitl is over 1 year. but the non-criminal certificate only valid for 3 months.

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
My application refused dec 16th and I just received the letter in mail immigration officer is not setisfied that relationship is real .plz help me find a good lawyer who can submit the appeal and how long I have to submit the appeal what do I required to submit my appeal please help me and how long as my wife live in Ontario Newmarket .any good lawyer who has experience with appeal in Toronto or Mississauga any where in Ontario ?

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
TRUE LOVE said:
My application refused dec 16th and I just received the letter in mail immigration officer is not setisfied that relationship is real .plz help me find a good lawyer who can submit the appeal and how long I have to submit the appeal what do I required to submit my appeal please help me and how long as my wife live in Ontario Newmarket .any good lawyer who has experience with appeal in Toronto or Mississauga any where in Ontario ?
Sorry to hear you were refused. :(

You have 30 days to submit the appeal. I am in Vancouver so cannot help you with lawyer info in Ontario. There are many others on the forum that will help you.

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Can any one confirm me that my sponsor is with me living here in Pakistan she have to go to Canada to do appeal or it can be done while she stay with me here ?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
TRUE LOVE said:
Can any one confirm me that my sponsor is with me living here in Pakistan she have to go to Canada to do appeal or it can be done while she stay with me here ?
Your sponsor will have to go back to Canada to do the appeal... When you your sponsor get the hearing date to appear in the IAD court, they have to show and they will call the applicant on the phone in there country....You spouse will have to bring 2 hrs worth of phone cards...but they will send a letter outlining what the person will need to bring to the hearing. I hope this help

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Can lawyer can file the appeal whitout my sponsor from Canada ?she is here in Pakistan she have to go back or I can arrange the lawyer to the appeal why she has to be there to file the appeal and when hearing will com she can go back to Canada any advice plz ?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
TRUE LOVE said:
Can lawyer can file the appeal whitout my sponsor from Canada ?she is here in Pakistan she have to go back or I can arrange the lawyer to the appeal why she has to be there to file the appeal and when hearing will com she can go back to Canada any advice plz ?
True Love your wife should get a letter from the visa office saying that you have been denied for permanent resident in Canada with the paper to file your appeal. It just a form to be filled out that comes in the package. If she have that for that form with her then she can just fill the form out and send it straight to the IAD office....