Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
SAHIL SINGH said:
Okay then ask him to call them again to ask them why you haven't got it yet as its been six months now.
Thank you

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
VG73 said:
We never hired a lawyer.
Ok...Im sorry, I thought you had a lawyer. my apology to you.. Just like what Sahil said call back your case work and let them know that you did not get your bluebook at all and it pass the time limit now. I hope you get it very soon so you and your spouse can know what going on in your files.

Fyer

Nov 22, 2015
mylord said:
Hi, am new on this forum I just got a refusal letter from Accra visa office can someone help me how long the appeal will take and where is it canada or Accra
Hi Mylord,
I also got a refusal letter from Accra.My interview was January 2015.Got refused n my wife filed appeal.Reason VO gave was marriage not genuine.My wife visited me in Nigeria after the refusal n we kept all our new proof of relationship etc.She was called n told we've been considered for ADR which we won in August 2015 n got approval letter(Vancouver) 10days after.We got letter from Ottawa requesting pcc,updated forms in November 2015 n now waiting for PPR.
I would say if you get ADR,then your time could be shorter but before my spouse visited me she informed CBSA of her trip n faxed the IAD.My spouse came n met with family n friends n it was when she got back to Canada she received a call from IAD telling her we have been considered for ADR.Full hearing takes longer maybe 2yrs from what I have seen in this forum..I hope this helps

bambooc

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015 AOR, 04-03-2015 AOR 2
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
demanding
VISA ISSUED...
demanding
LANDED..........
ASAP
Fyer said:
Hi Mylord,
I also got a refusal letter from Accra.My interview was January 2015.Got refused n my wife filed appeal.Reason VO gave was marriage not genuine.My wife visited me in Nigeria after the refusal n we kept all our new proof of relationship etc.She was called n told we've been considered for ADR which we won in August 2015 n got approval letter(Vancouver) 10days after.We got letter from Ottawa requesting pcc,updated forms in November 2015 n now waiting for PPR.
I would say if you get ADR,then your time could be shorter but before my spouse visited me she informed CBSA of her trip n faxed the IAD.My spouse came n met with family n friends n it was when she got back to Canada she received a call from IAD telling her we have been considered for ADR.Full hearing takes longer maybe 2yrs from what I have seen in this forum..I hope this helps
Thanks for sharing your info. May I know if you hired a lawyer for the ADR process or it was done by yourself?

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Maddants said:
Ok...Im sorry, I thought you had a lawyer. my apology to you.. Just like what Sahil said call back your case work and let them know that you did not get your bluebook at all and it pass the time limit now. I hope you get it very soon so you and your spouse can know what going on in your files.

Thank you Maddants for your thoughts we have call once but we never get .. and my husband will try again this weekend

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
VG73 said:
Thank you Maddants for your thoughts we have call once but we never get .. and my husband will try again this weekend
You are very welcome

preetsarab18

Oct 28, 2014
Hello loveawaits here i am under the same situation we r very close at our case strategy married in 2011 n now we won the adr in nov 17 n also got the letter signed by judge tht they believe tht the marriage is genuine n can u tell me exactly whats going in ur case now ..i have already applied for the pcc how long new delhi wd take to process u think ..n have u got any request yet from delhi embassy..my lawyer was saying it takes 3 months.....n is ur case is a spouse case ...please inform me asap thanx

Fyer

Nov 22, 2015
bambooc said:
Thanks for sharing your info. May I know if you hired a lawyer for the ADR process or it was done by yourself?
Hi Bambooc,
We did not hire any Lawyer.My Spouse went to Vancouver herself.We decided against the use of a lawyer since we had enough proof and we believe a lawyer will tend to look towards his fees and instill unwanted fears on our minds.

ezez0624

Apr 25, 2015
DECISION MADE!!?

Guys if you won your appeal and are waiting on IN PROCESS status please check your ecas to see if it's changed. Mine just changed to DM today!!

LA Visa Office/IAD Vancouver/CPC-Ottawa
2014 Oct Appealed
2015 Mar Blue Book
2015 July ADR won
2015 Sep New medical
2015 Dec Decision Made

I remember bunch of people got approved for PR last spring around same time (March-April) so I was always curious if they approve a batch at a time. (This time possibly with the refugees?)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ezez0624 said:
DECISION MADE!!?

Guys if you won your appeal and are waiting on IN PROCESS status please check your ecas to see if it's changed. Mine just changed to DM today!!

LA Visa Office/IAD Vancouver/CPC-Ottawa
2014 Oct Appealed
2015 Mar Blue Book
2015 July ADR won
2015 Sep New medical
2015 Dec Decision Made

I remember bunch of people got approved for PR last spring around same time (March-April) so I was always curious if they approve a batch at a time. (This time possibly with the refugees?)
congrats on getting decision made on you application....did you get ppr as yet

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Maddants said:
Yes waitingsince2012......i start my journey with this sponsorship process from back inna January 2012 and im still here waiting for that day i get my visa so i can go live with my wife in canada and be a happy family... We had our appeal in Oct. and we won but got the decision letter in november though which was good...So know i wait just like you and other ppl on the appeal thread waiting for the to send us requests of what they need from us..I just want this process to be a distant memory and i can laugh back at this when i get older.....lol........i hope to hear from you soon
I know, it is a bit of a relief knowing there are so many people in the same situation as you lol. I too can not wait to make this all a distant memory lol. I have spend tons of money on this sponsorship case starting since 2011. My husband was here and had to go back in 2012 and I have visited him 6 times since, including 5 with our son and to his interview. But I am not ready to give up. Hopefully the wait from here on wont be too long more. Lets hope the New Year brings us new luck lol. Happy holidays!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
I know, it is a bit of a relief knowing there are so many people in the same situation as you lol. I too can not wait to make this all a distant memory lol. I have spend tons of money on this sponsorship case starting since 2011. My husband was here and had to go back in 2012 and I have visited him 6 times since, including 5 with our son and to his interview. But I am not ready to give up. Hopefully the wait from here on wont be too long more. Lets hope the New Year brings us new luck lol. Happy holidays!
Hey waitingsince2012... My wife visited me 8 time since we got married in 2011.. It really cost a lot of money but it something we just have to do and me and my wife don't regret how much it cost the both of us at all.... I would sure like to hear from Ottawa this coming week or before the holidays but I know they are going to drag there feet into the new year though.. the good thing about this process is that is have to finish one day to come. 2016 will be our yr. for sure

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
preetsarab18 said:
Hello loveawaits here i am under the same situation we r very close at our case strategy married in 2011 n now we won the adr in nov 17 n also got the letter signed by judge tht they believe tht the marriage is genuine n can u tell me exactly whats going in ur case now ..i have already applied for the pcc how long new delhi wd take to process u think ..n have u got any request yet from delhi embassy..my lawyer was saying it takes 3 months.....n is ur case is a spouse case ...please inform me asap thanx

i won my adr in augst got signed and my lawyer said to wait for any letter i have recived a letter requesting for new updated forms because i have did my application forms back in 2011 now they want new form along with medicals police certificate and an updated copy of my husbands passport and also i paid for the resident fee i have finished it now waiting for the ppr request but i do not know if they will ask for my husbands passport to india or ask him to travel there its really tough i hope i get over this nightmare so do you :) oh and also my case is in ottawa i dont know about if yours wilk be in india you just got to wait and see but so far my letters and my case is in ottawa

Syphonic

Aug 12, 2015
My husband and I have been married 2 1/2 years. We had an interview and received our refusal email December 8. They don't believe that our marriage is genuine. We Are both devastated and will be appealing. Any suggestions on what we can do to prove our marriage is real? We have visited four different countries together and have provided proof of the trips. We have letters from our parents, even though we are WELL over the age of majority, and from our friends.

Any idea how long this process will take and the likelihood of success?

Syphonic