15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
Yana said:
hi, my opnline status says theu sent me correspondence on Nov 24 2015. i live in pakistan. Adress where they sent correpondene are of my in laws . my in laws are not in pakistan and and they are in usa rytnow. Nobody is living there currently. Can anyone pplease guide . whom should i contact? i mean which courier service do all that activivty. any idea.
Hi Yana they send correspondence to canada address and by email .Dont worry check you mail in canada and your email .

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:
Hi ajurapan.thank you.for phone number .my wife called Tom. And said ..should be wait letter.and tomorow mail it ..and .said no right tell people .decition made ..ajurapan.did you got leter decition or told you on phone ofice decition made.??
Any news??

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Hi I am just helping my husband fill out the forms which we are to send to Ottawa.
I am a bit confused...
On the Generic application for canada form there is a section where they request all dependents information whether they will/or not accompany him to Canada. It specifies to include spouse if applicable...
i filled all my information there..is that correct? even if i am residing in canada already? and they are also asking for the last point and time of entry to canada...do i have to provide the last time i entered canada after i traveled abroad?
And what about the additional family information form
it says there that a spouse should fill out their own form...does it mean i have to fill one out as well even if i am already in canada and the sponsor?

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:
Hi wife 210 .maybe to day letter come or Monday ...just pray for us..we are in big stress.and pain..
It is taking to long since they told you that the decision had being made. In my case they took the decision on October 19 and In October 27 the letter was on my husband's hands. Hope you get it fast

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
Ajurapan wife 2010.I lose my speal letter comes and say my wife larges ages then me and they no blive our mariege real ..so I lost my chance to with my wife soory sat that...than you for sport me for letter wait ...and good luck for everyone here .and after 5years togetger and say problems is ages ..this system canada anywhy ..I wait 2 years for speal and end just writ in page no realy married ..I hate canada more then begore .sorry say that but is canada ....good luck for you.

greenrider

Nov 27, 2015
I am new to this forum, registered a spouse appeal this November 2015, I am from Saskatchewan hence it is Vancouver IAD office. Since Saskatchewan does not have a point of service, wondering do they give ADR for Saskatchewan applicants or it is a full hearing, my spouse's application was refused as the VO decided that our marriage was not genuine, which was heart breaking, it was a long wait to even get the decision from the Visa office, reading other posts I understand it's going be a longer wait again. Do anyone know the time line for different stages in the appeal process, a week before I received the IAD appeal number, I guess I have to wait for 120 days to get my blue book, what happens after that?. I have not hired a lawyer yet, any suggestion for immigration lawyer in Saskatoon or Regina, what are their charges, I live in Saskatoon. Any help is appreciated.

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:
Ajurapan wife 2010.I lose my speal letter comes and say my wife larges ages then me and they no blive our mariege real ..so I lost my chance to with my wife soory sat that...than you for sport me for letter wait ...and good luck for everyone here .and after 5years togetger and say problems is ages ..this system canada anywhy ..I wait 2 years for speal and end just writ in page no realy married ..I hate canada more then begore .sorry say that but is canada ....good luck for you.
Sorry to read that :( you can appeal this decision or talk to your lawyer about other options.I know how you guys are feeling I thing you can do something else to be together

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:
Sorry to read that :( you can appeal this decision or talk to your lawyer about other options.I know how you guys are feeling I thing you can do something else to be together

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Yousef60 said:
Oh God! Oh my. What happened? Seriously, what does these immigration officer's knows about relationship. They can't just let this happen because of age difference. Crazy. I really feel so sad to hear your story. So sorry. Never really thought this will happen.

Don't lose hope. If you like try asking lawyer to go to federal court. Maybe they can do something about it. Don't let things escape easily. I know money can be very tight. If you guys want to be together, try to go Federal Court. This the last choice after appeal lose.

Think about it before making choice. Talk to your wife about it.

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
soblue3 said:
Hi I am just helping my husband fill out the forms which we are to send to Ottawa.
I am a bit confused...
On the Generic application for canada form there is a section where they request all dependents information whether they will/or not accompany him to Canada. It specifies to include spouse if applicable...
i filled all my information there..is that correct? even if i am residing in canada already? and they are also asking for the last point and time of entry to canada...do i have to provide the last time i entered canada after i traveled abroad?
And what about the additional family information form
it says there that a spouse should fill out their own form...does it mean i have to fill one out as well even if i am already in canada and the sponsor?
My question to you is are you appealing your case
Because this thread is for those who were denied PR and are appealing their case

The title to this post clearly says : "all spouse appeals please come join us here "

If you are not then you really should be posting your question to the regular post and someone will answer your question

Title your post like this for example : questions about forms
And then copy and paste what you wrote here and send it in Your thread

Trust me you will get lots of answers with your thread

Good luck

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yousef60 said:

So sorry to hear that.

You should go to Federal Court as "ajarupan" saying. Don't loose hope.

How much age deference was BTW?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
needhimback said:
My question to you is are you appealing your case
Because this thread is for those who were denied PR and are appealing their case

The title to this post clearly says : "all spouse appeals please come join us here "

If you are not then you really should be posting your question to the regular post and someone will answer your question

Title your post like this for example : questions about forms
And then copy and paste what you wrote here and send it in Your thread

Trust me you will get lots of answers with your thread

Good luck
Hey needhimback......Soblue appealed her case and won....so she is trying to get some information from other ppl that won there appeal and fill out the updated form that they request from her husband...

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Yousef60 said:
Hello Yousef...i am so sorry to hear this. I can not even imagine how hard it must be for you. After you loose appeal you can still reapply if your circumstances change. For example if your wife were to go and live there as long as possible then you could apply again. You would not be able to submit any of the old evidence only anything new. Really it is so painful to read this and imagine what you must be going through.