+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
tuoicao said:
Blue book gets sent to you and your lawyer.
Thank you tuoicao, how is your preparation for ADR going ? Do you have to translate your chat, emails ? I hope my blue book will come soon, it's good they send to both places, we don't have to worry the mail gets lost then. Thanks again.

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
shuaibks said:
but i called today IAD agent told me it will take 1 to two year for full hearing :(
That is true. And the time is counted since you receive the bluebook. For example in my case we got the bluebook at the en of July 2013 and had full hearing on July 21 2015. Take advance in those 2 years make prove as much as you can. Save all the conversations that you have with your husband on Facebook and WhatsApp. Lots of pictures prove that he send you money fly tickets and everything you consider important to show the court that you have a genuine marriage. The time of God is so perfect. The new minister is going to change the law about couple that have kids and immigration can't let them be together as a family. It will help you a lot. Good look in everything

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Good luck guys. Its so stressful. It will make you stronger ! :D

shelly79

Nov 4, 2015
Hello my husband was refused a spouse visa based on non genuine and the other reason stated was marrying to obtain permanent residence status we have a child together and this is affecting is greatly i sent the letter of appeal off and wondering now how does the whole process work i am in the dark.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
hi shelly. did you get the refusal letter yet? if you did you have 30 days to file for appeal. then you can decide if you will want to hire a lawyer or consultant or do it yourself. I am very sorry you were refused. its painful and lengthy process this immigration appeal..but not all is lost yet. many people who go to appeal win.

SamHom

Oct 5, 2015
soblue3 said:
hi shelly. did you get the refusal letter yet? if you did you have 30 days to file for appeal. then you can decide if you will want to hire a lawyer or consultant or do it yourself. I am very sorry you were refused. its painful and lengthy process this immigration appeal..but not all is lost yet. many people who go to appeal win.
How long is generally an appeal process?

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
That depends on which province it will be held. In British columbia it takes from 10 month up while on the east coast i think is 2 years and up. After you win the appeal it can take another 4-7 months in general. There have been cases of people finishing the appeal process faster but also some had to wait longer.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
wow that was a real good price. i dont think i ever heard of anybody paying that little for a lawyer before.

shelly79

Nov 4, 2015
The letter of refusal and the appeal letter both came to my husbands email not mine the vo only stated the 2 reasons but nothing to back up her reasons of refusal so my next question is are they suppose to give you details of what they wrote so I can defend myself against her claims?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
shelly79 said:
The letter of refusal and the appeal letter both came to my husbands email not mine the vo only stated the 2 reasons but nothing to back up her reasons of refusal so my next question is are they suppose to give you details of what they wrote so I can defend myself against her claims?
Hey there Shelly......... How are you doing today....When youget your blue book it will give you a more detail why the visa officer turn you down or your husband after the interview... in your blue book it should have the notes that the visa office recorded at the interview so you will sure see why the refuse your application

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
shelly79 said:
Hi Shelly79' After you send the appeal letter to them they have 110 days to send you a so called blue book which in reality is whole your file with officers notes saying why the refused the case. In my case it took about 90 days to get this book or file. After receiving your file, you need to go though the notes and see why they refused the case and start gathering documents(phone bills, pictures and more pictures, Chat logs and etc..). It is always good to understand how complicated is your case and the reason they rejected the case and if you think that you can defend yourself by yourself then you don't need any lawyer but it is always a good idea to hire one to not miss this second chance after the appeal. In this point they will contact you after going through your file and in most cases based on (marriage not genuine) they will arrange a small hearing(ADR) so that you can prove the genuinity of the case. if your case is complicated then they will ask you for a full hearing however your lawyer can always ask for a ADR which depending on your province and can take from 2- 6 month. Good luck