April 28, 2016
gsize said:
Congratulations !
thank you gsize......im so happy right now

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
SK118 said:
My cousin gave interview in June accompanied by her husband they don't let the husband come in and asked the questions only from wife after the interview they returned the passport and told that She will take the decision afterwards she replied with passport request after a month

The interviewer was lady and she came from London to take the interview at Islamabad

I hope this will ease you a bit
Best of luck
Thank you this gives me hope. Make dua for me

SK118

Oct 16, 2015
mjvc2323 said:
Im sponsor me and my wife went together for interview on oct 7 in Islamabad. The visa officer was lady and took one hour with my wife and 20 min together. She did not clarify if i passed or not but gave back passport and said she will decide in one month when she goes back to london. She gave back some documents but she kept police certificate(first time given on interview), photocopies of our both passports, money transfers, some ruqsti pictures, 4 passport size photos. Does that mean she rejected my case?
My cousin gave interview in June accompanied by her husband they don't let the husband come in and asked the questions only from wife after the interview they returned the passport and told that She will take the decision afterwards she replied with passport request after a month

The interviewer was lady and she came from London to take the interview at Islamabad

I hope this will ease you a bit
Best of luck

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Maddants said:
WE WON ........WE WON

THE MINISTER COUNSEL JUST APPROVE OUR APPEAL HEARING IN TORONTO SO SHE AND OUR LAWYER HAVE TO SUBMIT THE PAPERS TO THE JUDGE FOR APPROVAL....I SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW..
Congratulations Maddants!

tuoicao

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
07-2013
AOR Received.
03-10-2012 sencond time March 3 2016
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-2012 second time 28-03-2016
Interview........
12-01-2015//ADR jan 28 2016 WON!!
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016!! Passport received 23-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
Dawud said:
hello every one,senior members or any one who have an idea please tell me for how long it will take to get the blue book or date,i applied June,and the office is Vancouver

thanks
i filed my appeal in june and i got my blue book in sept. also in vancouver office

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ajarupan said:
Congratulations Maddants!
Thak you so much Ajarupan...... I can sleep good now.....you know when the hearing was over the minister counsel say that she still did not believe that our marriage was genuine at all... from what my wife told me that it look like the judge was on our side in the hearing...so at the end of the hearing hearing our lawyer told her that she want her decision on paper and the judge told our lawyer to submit her final statment to him and then he will give us the decision when he goes the over everything from the hearing.....So the next day the minister counsel calls our lawyer but our lawyer was in court again so she told her that she will call her tomorrow which it was friday....So she called the minister counsel back in the morning and they talk on the phone about our full hearing and as a result the minister counsel change her position to allow our appeal. so now my wife is just waiting to get the letter that our appeal has been approve.....Our lawyer called my wife at work and told her the good news and told her to tell me to go and get my police record and medical done so,once the request it i will have it ready to send to them.....so that our story about our appeal hearing......Which im so happy right now i can sleep good in my bed

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
So nice.is over hearing apeal.to you..maddants....very defficult ..this sutitions..apeal...I can anderstand ..now you can sleep more better..like our sitution..I can't slee.good.we steal wait letter decition .ftom apeal.our hearing it was defficult..beacuse.we have large ages deffrent..I hope this can be not a problem to us....now is close to 3 months wwait letter....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Yousef60 said:
So nice.is over hearing apeal.to you..maddants....very defficult ..this sutitions..apeal...I can anderstand ..now you can sleep more better..like our sitution..I can't slee.good.we steal wait letter decition .ftom apeal.our hearing it was defficult..beacuse.we have large ages deffrent..I hope this can be not a problem to us....now is close to 3 months wwait letter....
Just Have faith in the lord....And keep on praying....I really hard that you and some members have to wait for a decision...The minister counsel in our case still did not believe our relationship was genuine but the next couple of days she called our lawyer and change her position to allow our case.....when my wife told me i jump for joy..i wanted to cry but i was so excited that i just when out for a nice drink....I will be praying you everyone that has to go this process...i know it stressful because we been there too.....Yousef60 just pray for the best and think positive.

kankan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
this news happy for all after july applicant

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

« on: October 18, 2015, 12:46:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Good Day Folks,

I am starting this thread just to bring more light between the OLD IN PROCESS and the NEW IN PROCESS on Ecas.

APPLICATION RECEIVED:

This status on Ecas used to appear when the VO was checking the application fees were paid, All sponsorship forms were dated and signed, all the supporting documents were present ( If not, they could request any missing document) at this stage they used to check the qualitative of your file. Usually the Officer who received people's files when they came fresh from CPC Ontario will do everything we just mentioned above and put a 3 months BFD on your file to be reviewed by another officer and placed it in a queue, Then send AOR2. some VO did not even send AOR2. After 3 months an officer will open your file again and begin to do some work, your ecas still showing APPLICTION RECEIVED. The first thing that officer will do is to work on Eligibility between the SPONSOR and PA. The officer will pay close attention on age differences, religious background if the relationship is ongoing, no red flag, or fake documentation, the officer will check if the quantitative and qualitative of docs you sent. If you happened to order your GCMS at this point you will see ELIGIBILITY: IN PROGRESS, and Ecas would displayed

We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000

Even if medicals were done at this point, lots of people's applications back then did not displayed Medical Received at this stage on Ecas. when the officer approved your Eligibility at this point, your Ecas would show IN PROCESS and if your were to order your GCMS Notes would then show ELIGIBILITY: PASS. It is a sign that there would not be an interview. the case was not over yet.

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000

At this point the officer will request SECURITY checks and CRIMINALITY checks to other government offices who are responsible to do so. at this point no matter how long your file would take it was not the VO's fault neither yours but CSIS. Just to add flesh to the bone, let's say you requested your GCMS 4 months after your application went IN PROCESS, you might see at any page pertaining to SECURITY/CRIMINALITY would have S.15 (1) or S.19 (1) on the right top corner. Sometimes CRIMINALITY Checks may come back quickly and the officer would updated your file and keep waiting for Security.Then your GCMS will show.

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Medicals : Pass

Sometimes they may hid Security Checks even if it is finished according to Subscription 15 (1) for international affaires and defense. If the RPRF is not paid and the officer did not want to extend your Medicals if they were expired, he/she will issue a request for those document, even PPR. Some people reported seeing on GCMS Notes

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security : Pass
Medical : In progress or Pass

DECISION MADE:We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000
Medical Results have been received
Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you in writing about this decision

At this point when Ecas displayed Medical results have been received which was the 3rd line, any applicants used to know that their application were almost done.

Back then Decision made without re- medical, Medical request or PPR was a sign of rejection and a good number of people used to know that their applications were rejected until they received their decision made letters to be double sure. Things have changed so much and will keep changing.

The NEW IN PROCESS has replaced the old status called APPLICATION RECEIEVED if it says:

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
Medical Results have been received

This way you are not off of the interview's hook yet, they just update your Ecas with those 2 lines they will only show the date they started processing your file when Eligibility passes and background checks have then begun. You will mostly likely see the third line after months and months when your file has matured for PPR and ready for a decision. Hopefully this helped

Warm Regards and good luck

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
We filed our appeal June 14 and received aor dated June 22. Vancouver office, no blue book yet.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Why would a spousal application be refused?
I am getting terrified now.
I am going to apply to sponsor my husband and i see this huge thread for appeals/
Should i read through this thread to find out why applications are refused?

We just got married in a very quiet ceremony without guests (for both of us the marriage is not first and we didn't want to go wild about it). We live in different countries but we see each other about every three weeks for 2-3 days and once in a few months for about 2-3 weeks.
We have copies of chats, airline tickets, and some pictures.
We are very close in age and not really young (about 50-ish).

So why on earth spousal PR could be refused?

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Oa said:
Hi Mohsoh I am fine thank for asking. I hope you are doing well as well. One of the forum member just has dm on their file this past Friday(gnp2012). See some hope for all of us who are waiting. I think gnp2012 went into processing in beginning of August if I am not wrong. But anyway in your case I think you should be hearing from Cic very soon you are already in your seventh month of waiting. I am behind you and mrs. Malek. Fingers crossed I hope to hear soon from Cic. Don't worry and keep in touch, hopefully this nightmare will be over soon for all us who are waiting for their spouse to be reunited. Take care
Hello everyone,
Hey Oa hope ur fine, did u got any update or news cuz I'm so worried it's been s long time since we won appeal and we have the same timeline like don't know why it's taking so long , plz share it u got any news ,
Thanks in advance for all ur helps and support.

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
IAD allowed our apeal on august 31 2015. but we have not recieevd any update so far.. ecas status also not showing anything.. earlier my info was showing. but not now. kindly help why London office has omit my information.