+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gnp2012 said:
hello everyone i had appeal in jan 2015 and since yesterday online status decision made.Any comment how long it will going to take after that.

Thanks
Hi gnp2012, congratulations. Soon your nightmare will be over. When did your ecase went into processing. Take care. All the best

r87

Jul 25, 2015
Congratulations gnp2012 ur nightmare is over now
I m a month behind u hopefully we ll get sum gud news soon.

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Im sponsor me and my wife went together for interview on oct 7 in Islamabad. The visa officer was lady and took one hour with my wife and 20 min together. She did not clarify if i passed or not but gave back passport and said she will decide in one month when she goes back to london. She gave back some documents but she kept police certificate(first time given on interview), photocopies of our both passports, money transfers, some ruqsti pictures, 4 passport size photos. Does that mean she rejected my case?

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Oa said:
I went to in processing almost two months ago but ecase info is still same and as far I know my file is in Ottawa. I don't know what's going on? Please keep me posted if you hear anything. Once again thank you.
Hey Oa hope ur fine , mine is in process since April 2015 but now news yet , I'm so worried and confused some ppls says it gonna takes between six to eight months mine is the seventh month since I submitted new medical and other documents but no news yet , any Idea plz.
Thanks in advance

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Mrs. Malek said:
Hi Mohsoh,
I'm in the same boat. I won the appeal in March. April Medical done and all the document sent on may 7th. File is updated to processing. And processing date is previous 2013. How you know file is in New Delhi? did you receive any letter? Don't know when waiting going to end :(
Hey Mrs,Malek hope ur fine , my lawyer said the file is sent to NDVO alsO when we contacted Mp she said the file is in NDVO but now news yet don't know when this gonna end, also my file went to in process since April when I submitted medical and other documents which the processing start date was May 2015 but two days ago when I checked ecase it shows we started processing ur case on April 2012 , soo confused any idea plz share ,
Thanks in advance

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mohsoh said:
Hey Oa hope ur fine , mine is in process since April 2015 but now news yet , I'm so worried and confused some ppls says it gonna takes between six to eight months mine is the seventh month since I submitted new medical and other documents but no news yet , any Idea plz.
Thanks in advance
Hi Mohsoh I am fine thank for asking. I hope you are doing well as well. One of the forum member just has dm on their file this past Friday(gnp2012). See some hope for all of us who are waiting. I think gnp2012 went into processing in beginning of August if I am not wrong. But anyway in your case I think you should be hearing from Cic very soon you are already in your seventh month of waiting. I am behind you and mrs. Malek. Fingers crossed I hope to hear soon from Cic. Don't worry and keep in touch, hopefully this nightmare will be over soon for all us who are waiting for their spouse to be reunited. Take care

gnp2012

Mar 26, 2015
Hi friends thanks for all the help and suggestions my husband got email from cic this morning mentioned visa ready requested to forward the to VO new Delhi. Yes Oa you are right in processing was start showing in August first week.

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hello guys
can anyone tell me y my online status is not available on CIC website its gone since i file my appeal.
regards.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Yousef60 said:
Onenes can I know.wishe place your apeal it was ..in Toronto. ?or vancover. ..I had now more then 2.months waiting letter decition..
Yousef6- what is going on with your file? Any good news? Did you receive a decision letter? Call the IAD office and find out what is going on with your file. Tell them you haven't received any decision letter yet. Good luck!

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
Ajarupan..Thank you.for ask...realy I didn't hear nothing yet for my letter...I hope .this not bad..for us..take longer for coming...now it's more then 2 months.wiat..I will tell you next .if news come...god bless us.and you...pray god for us ...

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Hello.
Hope everyone is fine ,

This forum is useless and bulshit like no is sharing his or her experience correctly also there's no senior , those who get ppr and visa not sharing thief experience nor coming back to this forum ,
Like I'm sorry for being rude but truth is truth .
Best of luck everyone hope we get some good news soon.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Relax... Cool Down.. there is no point to get @ mad...
Truth.. or lie... Senior or junior no body can't do nothing ... Ur life n ur file... All have prblm like u.. even I .... Can I ask you something ? U get mad @ with other people.. ha but u have done ur hearing before me.. how many times I have asked people to share their own experience but no one willing to share .. n one is u.. coz u finished that stage n u dont care that that level no more n u worry abut ur nxt level .. samething others too.. U don't help others but u ask others .. ha ha..

Mohsoh said:
Hello.
Hope everyone is fine ,

This forum is useless and bulshit like no is sharing his or her experience correctly also there's no senior , those who get ppr and visa not sharing thief experience nor coming back to this forum ,
Like I'm sorry for being rude but truth is truth .
Best of luck everyone hope we get some good news soon.

Riplevis

Sep 19, 2015
Hello Every one. I need ur help plz. I am silent reader. This is a great forum. I am from Winnipeg MB,Canada. My husband's visa was refused in April 2014 as Visa officer in CHD believed that our marriage is not genuine. I appealed the decision in April 2014 and Waiting for the hearing date till now. If there is any one from Winnipeg ,plz let me know that how long does it take for hearing to take place. This wait is really very frustrating. Please do reply.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello Everyone.... I hope everyone is doing fine at this moment in life......Today we had our full hearing in toronto at 1pm.. We did not get any decision as yet from the judge today. Im in Jamaica right now so it was my wife that had to go to the full hearing in toronto.. Her mother and son was witness today aslo. From what my wife told me that our lawyer ask my wife some questions and when it was the minster counsel turn she said that she dont want to talk to my wife at all she just want to hear from me...So they called me on the phone but in the beginning the connection was bad but the called me on my other phone wish was good connection. I did not even spend 15-20 mins on the phone with the minsters counsel and our lawyer at all.... They just ask me a couple of questions and they hung up.... My wife told me when the judge ask the minister counsel her thoughts about our relationship she say that she still dont believe us that our relationship was genuine and the judge ask her if she was sure. But from what my wife says that the judge was leaning towards us because we answered the question them the same. It was just a couple questions that we answerd different but was still close though and the minister counsel is trying to use that again me. So the judge told our lawyer to submit her closing arguement and then he will read it over and make his final decision.......So right now im in the same boat like some of the members on this appeal forum waiting for a decision from the Judge