Application Filed: July 03 2015
Application Received:July 10 2015
AOR1: Aug 10 2015
SA/File Transfer: sep 09 15
in process sep 18 15

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
hi ROGERSMAC & AJAYMEDICAL

did u guys get any news from ottawa???? I haven't still waiting for it......

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
tHANKS for your reply . Your inbox is full thats y i couldn't reply to you.

ezez0624 said:
Just wanted to share my timeline

July 30 ADR won
Aug 17 Letter of Decision Made from IAD
Sep 02 Medical/Police Clearance and Forms Request from CPC-Ottawa

submitted everything and waiting... status shows "in process".. will be another long long winter :-X

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:
Wife 02 10. ..can tell me pls if you have your letter decition...apeal...???
Thanks for asking. I don't have my letter yet. Still waiting. As soon as I get the letter I will let you know. I am so glad for all who have your posite letter.

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Oa said:
Hello gnp2012 I am in same boat. MP told me that they can not intervene in security checks. It will depend how quickly they can get info from applicants origin country called national security which I think will be head office New Delhi. Then Interpol and other security agencies. If you don't mind asking me, what region are you from in canada? If I here anything I will let you know, also if you hear anything please let me know. Lot of ips are waiting from month of August. From what I can remember you went in process early August. You should hear soon. Take care
Hello everyone,
Hey Oa did u got any update , mine same ecase shows in process like it's been 7 month since I won ADR But no news .
Also today when I checked my ecase the processing starting date is changed to 2012 , like after successful appeal its was shows that we started processing ur case at May 2015 any idea?
Thanks in advance

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mohsoh said:
Hello everyone,
Hey Oa did u got any update , mine same ecase shows in process like it's been 7 month since I won ADR But no news .
Also today when I checked my ecase the processing starting date is changed to 2012 , like after successful appeal its was shows that we started processing ur case at May 2015 any idea?
Thanks in advance
Hello Mohsoh, there is no update my end yet, just that application is in process. In my e-case nothing has changed since I won appeal. Information is still showing that of 2012, when I applied for my spouse. You should ask your spouse to contact mp of their riding and they should be able to get you updated info on your file. This wait time is really pathetic. If I hear anything I will let you know. Please do let me know if you get any news. I am leaving for India to be with my spouse. Hopefully this is done while I am there so we can come together. Take care

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hello guys my lawyer received the letter from IAD that they denied my ADR request .... :(
they saying that this appeal require a hearing on both the legality of the appellant's marriage to the applicant as well as the genuineness and primary purpose.

the file will now be forwarded to the scheduling unit to await its to be scheduled at which time you will be contacted to set the hearing date.

is anyone have same prob. plz let me know thx.

mynboi

Jun 20, 2012
good day! i need some piece of advice from you guys, my husband's apps was denied due to misrepresentation and now we are on IAD status. i was thinking to withdraw the appeal and re-apply can we do that or go for appeal?anyone? what's the best thing to do?thanks.

r87

Jul 25, 2015
Hi guys i need an advice my son is three year old he has canadian passport nd he is living in india with me from birth. Now his visa is going to expire nd the indian authority is nt extending his visa. I hv won my appeal in march 2015 nd submitted the paperwork in may but i hv nt received anything after dat. What should i do? Should i apply for visitor visa for myself?

kom2013

Oct 7, 2015
Hi all,

I have been a silent reader of this thread and have benefited greatly from it. It is an excellent support group for those going through difficult times. I pray all of you unite with your spouses and wish you all the best.

Please search for the following topic on this forum where I have shared my experiences:

Case refused in 06/2015, re-opened 10/2015 -- CHC Islamabad/London - Spousal

Feel free to message me with questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Regards

mynboi

Jun 20, 2012
hi i am curious about your case, how did you re apply? i have to appeal for my husband for misrepresentation i was thinking of withdrawing the appeal and some people says to re-apply. i really don't know if it works or not. do you have any advice? thanks!

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Hello everyone,
Can anyone tell me plz that how much time exactly New Delhi visa office takes to sent ppr after successful appeal cuz it's been six month since I won ADR and sent my medical , police clearance and other requested forms but till now no news from NDVO.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANSWERING.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
Mohsoh said:
Hello everyone,
Can anyone tell me plz that how much time exactly New Delhi visa office takes to sent ppr after successful appeal cuz it's been six month since I won ADR and sent my medical , police clearance and other requested forms but till now no news from NDVO.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANSWERING.
hi Can you please tell me which month you won adr nad when you got request for medical and pcc ?