+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
i havent either... still waiting.. let me know, if u get requested n i'll let you know too. Thank you

Rogersmac said:
Hello luvk,
I didn't receive Anything from them till now , I don't know how long it will takes them to reply to me , I wish by end of this month I can get any sign from them , what about you luvk? Any news from them .

gnp2012

Mar 26, 2015
Oa said:
Hi r87, my e-case is showing in process but info on e-case is still the same as when I first submitted the application, so I really don't know what in process actually means in Cic dept. I will be contacting my mp's office if I don't hear anything in another 10 days. It's really disappointing how long people have to wait even after winning the appeal. Hopefully we hear soon. Please keep me informed if you hear anything. Thank you

same here its showing in process since Aug but no update on e-case, still waiting

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gnp2012 said:
same here its showing in process since Aug but no update on e-case, still waiting
Thank you for responding gnp2012. It's nice to hear from you. Hopefully you get your dm soon. I am reading other threads it shows that processing is in batches(like ip, dm's etc). This waiting is really hard. If you get any update please do share with me. Thank you

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
shuaibks said:
Hi guys can u tell me what is subsection4(1) is plz?
Hi Shuaibks it means that person who has been sponsored from aboard is just in relationship to get entry into canada. According to this subsection primary reason for the marriage is entry. If I am wrong please senior forum members please correct me.

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Oa said:
Hi Shuaibks it means that person who has been sponsored from aboard is just in relationship to get entry into canada. According to this subsection primary reason for the marriage is entry. If I am wrong please senior forum members please correct me.
Hello everyone
Hello Oa hope ur fine did u got any update bro , cuz it's been six month since we won our appeal and no news from New Delhi visa office yet.

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mohsoh said:
Hello everyone
Hello Oa hope ur fine did u got any update bro , cuz it's been six month since we won our appeal and no news from New Delhi visa office yet.
Hi Mohsoh, I am fine, thank you for asking. No update yet, hopefully we hear something soon. Quite a few people are waiting with same timelines like ours. They say it takes between six to eight months. If you do hear anything please keep me informed and vice versa. Take care

ezez0624

Apr 25, 2015
Just wanted to share my timeline

July 30 ADR won
Aug 17 Letter of Decision Made from IAD
Sep 02 Medical/Police Clearance and Forms Request from CPC-Ottawa

submitted everything and waiting... status shows "in process".. will be another long long winter :-X

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
So sad to hear. God some crazy people don't understand. This kind of situation happened to one of my friend. Her husband left her with a baby in her stomach and took all her belongings. He escaped out of the house at night. She is the one who sponsored him. Just don't worry. There are many help in Canada. Apply for welfare and child benefit and all that. But I believe you have to be in Canada at least for 2 years. Don't leave Canada. It's a beautiful, and a safe country to be in.

I know how you feel. I seen your post previously, and seen how anxious you were waiting for him. Crazy life. I am very sorry to hear this news.

Stressed wife said:
Hi guys, not sure who can remember me , but I had a long wait with immigration for my visa. I landed in Canada early July, two days later a woman came in my bedroom and told me she was with my husband for eight years, and she's not leaving the apartment, my husband called the police and put her out. Not even two months later he put me and my daughters out. I'm renting an apartment at the moment. He's crying and begging and saying sorry., that I should go back home

Vincygirl

Feb 15, 2015
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2013
Doc's Request.
13/02/2014
Med's Done....
07/03/2015
Interview........
04/04/2014
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
LANDED..........
21/10/2015
Good day guys!

I am planning to land next month.
What can I expect at landing?

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
We had the appeal on the 9th of September. The letter of decision was sent of Sept 10th. How much longer after the letter for them to start processing again?

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
Soblue3.can tel me .where your apeal it was in Toronto. .?beacuse our apeal it was in Toronto. .on.07.of agust.we havnt letter decition.yet..

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
hello, sorry that you are still waiting. i know that some people in vancouver are also waiting. so yes ours was in Vancouver. the ministers counsel consented at the end of the appeal so thats why i think they were able to give us their decision right away. I hope you will hear something very soon.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Yousef60 said:
Soblue3.can tel me .where your apeal it was in Toronto. .?beacuse our apeal it was in Toronto. .on.07.of agust.we havnt letter decition.yet..
Mine was in Toronto. I am still waiting and worried. Hopefully, yours will arrive early than mines. Was yours a full hearing?

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
Ajarupan..me too I'm worry.with games waiting...I hope .we.can be happy..next .i know is defficult..this sitution..