Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
luvk said:
Hi

The blue book record and GcMs notes are totally different or same??? How many days, it takes to receive electronic one? Can you tell me the pathway to get one for myself? Should I get for self or for spouse ? Please and thank you
hey luvk......dont even bother to order the gcms not if you already have the blue book...The blue book hold way more information about your files than the gcms note....plus the blue book is the same gcms note with more info....so do even waist your money to get it..

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm leaving for Dubai in the morning to be with my husband for few weeks. I have a question, do people win appeal very often even if they have had a failed ADR? Good luck tomorrow Wintersnow... And to everyone else with upcoming ADR's and Appeals!!

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Kistehsia, from what I have read on canli it appears alot win their appeal. I have seen some cases with very questionable proof or little proof and win.
And the ones that have lost...they have somehow misrepresented or otherwise and have applied and been refused 5 times. Idk who does that. And have appealed the last refusal. Reading country specific cases should be very helpful. Nor winning ADR should have no bearing on full hearing. It's IADs way of trying to resolve it in a simple manner. So they say they want to hear from your husband. That's good. He can speak his peace...and answer their questions.
Have an amazing time with your husband. Regroup your thoughts and refresh everything. We are still waiting on blue book. Am going to visit my husband near the end of august. For close to 4 weeks.

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
MaryL said:
Kistehsia, from what I have read on canli it appears alot win their appeal. I have seen some cases with very questionable proof or little proof and win.
And the ones that have lost...they have somehow misrepresented or otherwise and have applied and been refused 5 times. Idk who does that. And have appealed the last refusal. Reading country specific cases should be very helpful. Nor winning ADR should have no bearing on full hearing. It's IADs way of trying to resolve it in a simple manner. So they say they want to hear from your husband. That's good. He can speak his peace...and answer their questions.
Have an amazing time with your husband. Regroup your thoughts and refresh everything. We are still waiting on blue book. Am going to visit my husband near the end of august. For close to 4 weeks.
Thank you kindly, that was very encouraging... Have a wonderful time with your husband.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Kistehsia said:
Hello everyone, I'm leaving for Dubai in the morning to be with my husband for few weeks. I have a question, do people win appeal very often even if they have had a failed ADR? Good luck tomorrow Wintersnow... And to everyone else with upcoming ADR's and Appeals!!
yes, most appeals are allowed (as was ours). Its great that you will go see your husband. Just make sure you keep all receipts as proof. Try to have a nice time and not worry so much. Best wishes !

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Your welcome Kistehsia and also thank you!

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Thank you so much maddants, i wouldn't bother then.

Maddants said:
hey luvk......dont even bother to order the gcms not if you already have the blue book...The blue book hold way more information about your files than the gcms note....plus the blue book is the same gcms note with more info....so do even waist your money to get it..

algore1

Aug 4, 2015
Here what happened:

- Applied for IN CANADA spousal sponcership, send papers away ~ July 2013
- ~Oct 2014 or so received emails to my wife she needed to send MEDICAL AND CRIMINAL checks (She didnt see the criminal, never got an email myself, never got a letter)
- March 31, 2015, received notice that PR DENIED because no CRIMINAL RECORD sent. We did the medical. Called CIC that day, to say we didnt see the email and we had nothing else sent to us, they said I wasnt even on file to access the info, though I am supposed to be a representative (we send that doc). They explained I/we had to appeal and SEND THE LETTER TO THE IMMIGRATION CENTER to the officer to reopen case. (Found out yesterday this was completely wrong).
- Sent Letter May 15, 2015 to Officer xx, Mississauga. Heard nothing back, they dont care.
- Called CIC yesterday, explained. they said call IRB, IRB said they dont normally deal with family class sponcership but try anyway told me to do this.

1. Send the appeal to IRB
2. Explain why its late
3. Send CIC letter I (my wife got)
4. Explain why reopen the case

Anyway, did anyone have something similar? Read a few posts here but they were done outside the country. I know with incanada sponsorship, they say no appeal (but is this really the case), but man, why didnt they send a letter or call? Miss an email and its like 3 years time and money wasted on a silly immigration system!

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
It's unfortunate that you didn't send the medical or criminal record upfront. This is a going to delay your case.
An appeal can set you back months or years. What office you appeal through?

algore1

Aug 4, 2015
MaryL said:
It's unfortunate that you didn't send the medical or criminal record upfront. This is a going to delay your case.
An appeal can set you back months or years. What office you appeal through?
The whole process is disgusting.

About both medical and criminal checks, as we are both in canada now, it said on the forms they will request if needed. I am appealing in canada through the IRB to reopen this sponsorship case in Montreal.

aquarian visa

Dec 8, 2014
Mrs.S said:
You should hear something about a date soon, but they will set the date for about 2 to 3 months after they notify you.

Hi all
Its amost a month now and we hv not heard for adr date even though getting notification tat our file being selected for adr.

Please help wat shud we do now to know wat is happening wiyh our case
These ppl should expedite the cases . We are staying alone and it really pains

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
aquarian visa said:
Hi all
Its amost a month now and we hv not heard for adr date even though getting notification tat our file being selected for adr.

Please help wat shud we do now to know wat is happening wiyh our case
These ppl should expedite the cases . We are staying alone and it really pains
Good luck with that I am on month 14 since receiving blue book I have full hearing but your gonna still be waiting awhile let the pain continue for you I am pretty well numb to it after 6 years of CIC hell...I was told it is 1st come 1st serve. However I have been trying to confirm this by asking other ppl on this board like Arajupan but no response...

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Splinterz420 said:
Good luck with that I am on month 14 since receiving blue book I have full hearing but your gonna still be waiting awhile let the pain continue for you I am pretty well numb to it after 6 years of CIC hell...I was told it is 1st come 1st serve. However I have been trying to confirm this by asking other ppl on this board like Arajupan but no response...
Hi All' how can I know if my case is eligible for ADR and is it possible that a lawyer asks for a ADR hearing? I told my lawyer that I will not go through a full hearing.Thanks

Rogersmac

Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I just had ADR today in Toronto ,there was too many questions . I was so exhausted it took me almost 1 hour and half to finish ADR the outcome was really good. :) now waiting to get the letter from IAD than see where it will goes to Ottawa or to the VO abroad.
I filled an appeal on February,2015 got the blue book on April 30,2015 and then I received a call from IAD on June 11 ,2015 they told I have ADR on August 6,2015. Finally we done it but waiting for letter I don't know if I have to send a new police clearance or medical again I have to wait and see .

Cheers!

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Rogersmac
contract for wining your appeal. Hope you can share us your experience especially what question have they ask you .
thank you. God bless