Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Splinterz420 said:
Wake up she just posted that it was an unsuccessful ADR...

Sorry..my mistake but she can still share what happened.

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
My experience was stressful and heart breaking ...! It didn't matter that we addressed allllll the VO's issues, it didn't matter that we had thousands of pages of chat, pictures, phone logs etc.! It didn't matter that my hubby spent his savings saving my life and nursing me back well enough to send me home for further treatment. It doesn't mater that I take risks every time I fly to Middle East to spend time with. ( like the last time I went was sexually assaulted and plane was held up on my account in Germny so police could come aboard and deal with perp) ..... All these things have crushed me!!!! All I do is cry ... It is no fault of my husband that he was born Iraqi and forced to leve his war torn country. . But I will not throw him away or give up on our love and life together. I pray everyone have better experience then myself and hubby!

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Kistehsia said:
My experience was stressful and heart breaking ...! It didn't matter that we addressed allllll the VO's issues, it didn't matter that we had thousands of pages of chat, pictures, phone logs etc.! It didn't matter that my hubby spent his savings saving my life and nursing me back well enough to send me home for further treatment. It doesn't mater that I take risks every time I fly to Middle East to spend time with. ( like the last time I went was sexually assaulted and plane was held up on my account in Germny so police could come aboard and deal with perp) ..... All these things have crushed me!!!! All I do is cry ... It is no fault of my husband that he was born Iraqi and forced to leve his war torn country. . But I will not throw him away or give up on our love and life together. I pray everyone have better experience then myself and hubby!
Sorry sis, sad to hear your story. Heartless Immigration officers are breaking apart families. Seriously, feel sad what you wrote. Hopefully, you will be back with your husband soon. I pray for you both. Tc ...live long life together, wishing all my best.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Kistehsia said:
OMG ... something has to be done about this. Are there any transcripts at the ADR? I know a number of people who immigrated from Iraq. It was quite a while ago. It sounds to me like there has been a serious policy change in our government.

Somehow, this complete contempt for due process has to be addressed. The whole ADR process sounds like a repeat of the interview process. You can get a good minister's counsel or a bad minister's counsel. Just like you can get a good VO officer or a bad VO officer.

Either way, you are at the mercy of someone who should be just and impartial and yet is not.

Truly, I would have expected better from a lawyer. A VO I might expect ... most have just probably come up through seniority in the government and are often not qualified for the position. But a lawyer is supposed to be a professional!

ezez0624

Apr 25, 2015
Kistehsia said:
I cannot believe after all this they still came up with reasons to deny you. I am sure if you had my ADR officer it would have been a different story. This just seem like a total system failure.

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Hello everyone, hope u guys doing fine .
I need some serious information plz if someone could help me plz and share his/her experience,
I won appeal through ADR in March 2015 and new forms and pcc and new medical have been submitted in April now my file is in process in New Delhi but till now no news from them , I was concern how much time does New Delhi takes to finalize and issue my visa or ppr, also it's been a week that my ecase shows both my home and mailing address, plz if anyone has an experience. Share it .
Thanks in advance.

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
There were no transcripts at ADR... The council sat there with pad of paper asked stupid questions that had nothing to do with VO's issues marked them down ... Then sent me out of room conversed with IAD rep for no more then three minutes... Called me back in to tell me full appeal believes me not sure of hubby and wants to speak to him.(this will be 3rd interview for my poor husband who now feels like criminal). Then left. I don't even think he reviewed all the evidence nor did he even read the letters from family and friends, nor the letter of recommendation from my Alberta health management worker... He seemed to be stupid stuck on me not knowing my husband's ex wife place of employment etc. why would any couple talk about there ex's when they are trying to build a future together. I don't want to talk about her. He gave no explanation ... But it's over now, all I can do is gather more information for the next year and go visit hubby every few months. The visiting is hard as I have a 9 yr old daughter I adopted and she needs mommy here too, plus it gets expensive. Sorry for complaining but here seems to be the only place that truly understands how I feel.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
hi to all...

any of you have done full hearing in Toronto? please share your experience or advice, if you can. Thank you.

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi Guys,

I am also a victim of this fade system. I appealed in Feb 2015 and we recived the record in July 26 and after than its no news yet.(i understand its only some days but i aply in 2012 :( I dont know wen I will receive something for IAD. My case is in Vancouver. And i dont think that Vancouver timeline is any shorter than toronto...

and my Lawyer is not taking any initiative i have to tell him everything my case is from pakistan karachi can any one tell me the good lawyer or any advice ??? plz

And this waiting time sucks........

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello can u plz tell me more about ur appeal thx.

ezez0624 said:
I just won my ADR!!!!

Held in Calgary (225 Manning Rd NE) July 30 at 10:30 AM with a Dispute Resolution Officer from IAD Vancouver and Minister's Counsel from CBSA Calgary.

I will leave more details later for those who are preparing.

We're not done yet but one step closer!! :)

Kistehsia I agree whoever you had at your ADR was totally messed up. Don't let them get in your way until you win!!

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
We just had hearing on july 8.we won the hearing.
Hope u gets the gud judge.
If ur husband is out of canada ,thry will call him .
Prepare for common question with same Answers including first meeting,proposal,marriage etc

ezez0624

Apr 25, 2015
At the ADR:

There was one security staff at the reception desk and nobody else around. The whole office was dead quiet. The IAD lady (DRO) was waiting for me, name was Susan, she got up and greeted me and even got me cup of water. We walked to a conference room and she explained the process while we waited for the CBSA officer (CIC) to come. She spoke in a very positive tone and didn't seem to know who is coming from CBSA which was a good sign because it'll easily turn into a 2 vs 1 interrogation if those two knew each other. So the CBSA lady walks in, name was Chantel, and they both had a print out of what looked like an internal ADR procedure in front of them, plus my evidence package, plus some lined paper to take notes onto. IAD lady said they will take notes but nothing said in the ADR can be used against me should it go to a full hearing and I can stop at any time. I confirmed I am not using any rep and the CBSA lady started asking me questions:

When did you come to Canada
When did you meet your husband
Where is he (What is he doing)
What did he do during his spare time
Will you go with him if he leaves Canada
Why did you say this at the interview (Why did he say this)
When did you meet his family
Who came to your wedding
Why did you get married
Who paid for the house
What is your plan if appeal is allowed
Do you plan on having children

They were constantly taking notes so I tried to answer all the questions honestly but in a way that they can allow the appeal. It was like having another VO interview but this time more professional. They were actually familiar with my application and reasons for refusal. After an hour they asked me to leave the room, I waited few minutes outside and walked back in. I sat down and the CBSA lady said, and I don't think I'll ever forget this phrase, she said “I think the visa officer made a mistake” and I broke into tears. This is what everyone here needs to hear. I knew I still have a long way to go BUT for someone to just tell me that they trust me and acknowledge the work I've done to prove it just felt so relieving after everything I had to go through. Then I signed their letter to reconsider the case and got out.

Few tips for not genuine cases:

Do not depend on your lawyer/consultant. Review your file, do your research, collect evidences yourself, and then get assistance/advices only. Never trust lawyers 100% because by letting someone else do your work you're losing the authenticity.

Read the application. Read the instructions. Read as much as you can from canadavisa forum and CanLII hearing records.

Order the GCMS notes (only $5 from Access to Information Online Request). I ordered the electronic version and pdf file came in a DVD.

Build your evidence package. I had 600 page of bills/photos plus a 10 page letter I wrote explaining every little details about us since Day 1

Make sure to address all concerns. Go through your evidences multiple times.

Basically everything is about evidences prior to ADR. At the ADR it's all about what you SAY. So be confident and consistent. I brought pages and pages of original evidences, photos albums, diaries, and never even had to open one. They did mention though that my evidences were very organized and helped them make their decision to allow.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Hi

The blue book record and GcMs notes are totally different or same??? How many days, it takes to receive electronic one? Can you tell me the pathway to get one for myself? Should I get for self or for spouse ? Please and thank you

ezez0624 said:
At the ADR:

There was one security staff at the reception desk and nobody else around. The whole office was dead quiet. The IAD lady (DRO) was waiting for me, name was Susan, she got up and greeted me and even got me cup of water. We walked to a conference room and she explained the process while we waited for the CBSA officer (CIC) to come. She spoke in a very positive tone and didn't seem to know who is coming from CBSA which was a good sign because it'll easily turn into a 2 vs 1 interrogation if those two knew each other. So the CBSA lady walks in, name was Chantel, and they both had a print out of what looked like an internal ADR procedure in front of them, plus my evidence package, plus some lined paper to take notes onto. IAD lady said they will take notes but nothing said in the ADR can be used against me should it go to a full hearing and I can stop at any time. I confirmed I am not using any rep and the CBSA lady started asking me questions:

When did you come to Canada
When did you meet your husband
Where is he (What is he doing)
What did he do during his spare time
Will you go with him if he leaves Canada
Why did you say this at the interview (Why did he say this)
When did you meet his family
Who came to your wedding
Why did you get married
Who paid for the house
What is your plan if appeal is allowed
Do you plan on having children

They were constantly taking notes so I tried to answer all the questions honestly but in a way that they can allow the appeal. It was like having another VO interview but this time more professional. They were actually familiar with my application and reasons for refusal. After an hour they asked me to leave the room, I waited few minutes outside and walked back in. I sat down and the CBSA lady said, and I don't think I'll ever forget this phrase, she said “I think the visa officer made a mistake” and I broke into tears. This is what everyone here needs to hear. I knew I still have a long way to go BUT for someone to just tell me that they trust me and acknowledge the work I've done to prove it just felt so relieving after everything I had to go through. Then I signed their letter to reconsider the case and got out.

Few tips for not genuine cases:

Do not depend on your lawyer/consultant. Review your file, do your research, collect evidences yourself, and then get assistance/advices only. Never trust lawyers 100% because by letting someone else do your work you're losing the authenticity.

Read the application. Read the instructions. Read as much as you can from canadavisa forum and CanLII hearing records.

Order the GCMS notes (only $5 from Access to Information Online Request). I ordered the electronic version and pdf file came in a DVD.

Build your evidence package. I had 600 page of bills/photos plus a 10 page letter I wrote explaining every little details about us since Day 1

Make sure to address all concerns. Go through your evidences multiple times.

Basically everything is about evidences prior to ADR. At the ADR it's all about what you SAY. So be confident and consistent. I brought pages and pages of original evidences, photos albums, diaries, and never even had to open one. They did mention though that my evidences were very organized and helped them make their decision to allow.

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Congratulations to won appeal @ezez thank youfor sharing us your experience its great help for us specially those who is preparing for the appeal .hope can hear more from you and those Wil win ...we appreciate a lot god bless