+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
kamalkd said:
Hello everyone,
I need some information if anyone could help me.we won our appeal in oct2014 after that police clearance new medical and passport have submitted to new delhi in april2015, but till now no news from them, please tell anyone how much time does new delhi takes to finalize and issue my visa, if anyone could share their experiences plz... :(
Did you send your Medicals, ppc and passport to Delhi directly. Also did they ask for your passport to be submitted together with paper work that you have sent to them? Was yours full hearing or ADR. Please share your times if you don't mind. Thank you

Reactions: atulkumar

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Peyman.ch said:
Oa can you please tell me which visa office you were dealing with? we were dealing with Ankara and would you please tell me how long after appeal you got the hearing scheduled? thanks
I wonder if anyone here has been rejected from Ankara Office and awaiting for a hearing ?

dhanbk

May 8, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIC-M- 27 Feb 2015-------AOR-2 Delhi- 5 May 2015
Med's Done....
Pre
Interview........
1 July 2015-- Rejected 20 july 2015
hi all
I did interview on July 1 2015, at CHC Delhi, after then I got letter from them so need to know what should I do now, my wife is in Canada now she is coming after she will be here next month so wad more proof we need to gather and did we have to send all evidence now or we can also bring at the time of ADR hearing.
My timeline
AOR 1 Canada - Feb 27, 2015
AOR 2 Delhi - May 2, 2015
Interview - July 1, 2015
Email received - July 20, 2015

Mrs.S

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2014
Interview........
NOV 2014 DENIED...FILED APPEAL JAN 2015....HEARING IN JULY 2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
Still haven't heard anything about a date for ADR yet :(
I'm going in September to spend 3 months with my husband so that will be good.

Oct 13, 2012
Hello :) Can someone pls help me. I don't know if I am posting this query in a right place, I don't know yet how to use this site but I am always reading here to get informations. We were refused Sept. 24,2014 reason; not genuine relationship. They told us we will have an adr hearing on Oct 20,2015 over a year after we got refused. So painful.. :'( Visa office is in Hongkong. My husband is the sponsor and I am here in Hongkong. We haven't start yet any documents, files or new evidences for our adr hearing but we have tons of evidences. Here is my queation;

Do we need to print out again all the proofs/evidences that we submitted in our application (that they refused) the one that cic sent back to us after they refused us like chat conversations,money transfer,letters,cards,pictures etc.. Do we need to submit all those thousands of pages for our adr hearing?Or just the continuation after we submitted the application? Thank you so much. Hope someone can answer me..

Mrs.S

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2014
Interview........
NOV 2014 DENIED...FILED APPEAL JAN 2015....HEARING IN JULY 2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
GraceyandFrankie said:
Hello :) Can someone pls help me. I don't know if I am posting this query in a right place, I don't know yet how to use this site but I am always reading here to get informations. We were refused Sept. 24,2014 reason; not genuine relationship. They told us we will have an adr hearing on Oct 20,2015 over a year after we got refused. So painful.. :'( Visa office is in Hongkong. My husband is the sponsor and I am here in Hongkong. We haven't start yet any documents, files or new evidences for our adr hearing but we have tons of evidences. Here is my queation;

Do we need to print out again all the proofs/evidences that we submitted in our application (that they refused) the one that cic sent back to us after they refused us like chat conversations,money transfer,letters,cards,pictures etc.. Do we need to submit all those thousands of pages for our adr hearing?Or just the continuation after we submitted the application? Thank you so much. Hope someone can answer me..
Just new evidence you have to submit, don't resend anything that you already sent to them.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Shortly, I am going to have IAD full hearing on August 2015. My head is spinning. Does anyone know IAD hearing is a pass or fail case? After long years of wait :( crazy life. Anyone having hearing or ADR in August? Good luck !

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
ajarupan said:
Shortly, I am going to have IAD full hearing on August 2015. My head is spinning. Does anyone know IAD hearing is a pass or fail case? After long years of wait :( crazy life. Anyone having hearing or ADR in August? Good luck !
Good luck to you too!

I have ADR this Wednesday and my tummy is in knots. Submitted everything and can't possibly think of how else to prove to Immigration that our our marriage is genuine.

Good luck to everyone! And please keep me in your thoughts Wednesday... Thank you!

Sunset0505

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss/Ottawa/LA and July/15 in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08JUL2015
AOR Received.
09APR2014/SA 05JUN2014
File Transfer...
15JUL2014
Med's Request
2nd-01JUN2015/3rd 15JUL2015
Med's Done....
29/03/14& 15/06/15& 03/08/15/mailed 01/11/2015
Interview........
03NOV2015 in LA
Passport Req..
IP 23SEP15/DM 12/12/15
LANDED..........
29APR2016
I have a question....Has anyone heard of a denial for PR when the applicant has an approved TRP and deemed Rehab by CIC and time?

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Kistehsia said:
Good luck to you too!

I have ADR this Wednesday and my tummy is in knots. Submitted everything and can't possibly think of how else to prove to Immigration that our our marriage is genuine.

Good luck to everyone! And please keep me in your thoughts Wednesday... Thank you!

Good luck to you.. kistehsia.. :) :)

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Kistehsia said:
Good luck to you too!

Good luck Kistesha! :) Please let us know how it went after your ADR. Thanks

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
ajarupan said:
Which office?? Is it Vancouver? I ask because I received blue book June 2014, still waiting for a date...

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
I have a potentially unique situation. My lover could be getting a green card for the USA. I wonder how the IAD hearing will go if we walk in together. No need to have him present by phone when he can enter Canada as a visitor & no longer needing a temporary resident visa.