Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Your welcome Peyman.ch and mohsoh there is yet another thread on here you can join for new Delhi. I seen it. Just do a search. Hope that helps.

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mohsoh said:
We had ADR and I have no idea why our file has been sent to New Delhi . Iam just worried why it's taking so long like since we applied it's been 5 year
5 years is a long period for spousal case. I had full hearing and they have asked me send my spouse'a paper work to Ottawa as well....like medical, ppc, updated forms, which I will be sending shortly. I asked my MP on how long it takes for appeal cases to be processed, he said that it can take between 6 to 8 months. This is what he told me is minimum. Please keep me posted through this forum regarding your time lines. Thank you.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Oa said:
5 years is a long period for spousal case. I had full hearing and they have asked me send my spouse'a paper work to Ottawa as well....like medical, ppc, updated forms, which I will be sending shortly. I asked my MP on how long it takes for appeal cases to be processed, he said that it can take between 6 to 8 months. This is what he told me is minimum. Please keep me posted through this forum regarding your time lines. Thank you.
it will depend where the file is reprocessed. Usually goes to Ottawa but not always. Most Visas are issued within 1 year.....sometimes longer. Best to stay busy during this difficult time. :D

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gsize said:
it will depend where the file is reprocessed. Usually goes to Ottawa but not always. Most Visas are issued within 1 year.....sometimes longer. Best to stay busy during this difficult time. :D
Thank you gsize

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Oa said:
Oa can you please tell me which visa office you were dealing with? we were dealing with Ankara and would you please tell me how long after appeal you got the hearing scheduled? thanks

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Oa said:

Hi OA

I'm preparing for my full hearing, if u don't mind, can u share ur experience or advice ... Plz inbox... Thx u so much ...

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Peyman.ch said:
Oa can you please tell me which visa office you were dealing with? we were dealing with Ankara and would you please tell me how long after appeal you got the hearing scheduled? thanks
Sorry Peyman I am late in responding to your question. I know how it feels when one is anxious to find answer and can't get answer right away. Anyhow I was dealing with Delhi office. From the time of appeal it took 28 months and from receiving blue book it took 24 months. And I don't know how long it will take to complete the whole process......hopefully soon.

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
luvk said:
hi... full hearing in Toronto - plzzz experience or advice or questions.. what type of questions they do ask in the interview.. how long takes..n etc.. plz n thank you.
Hi dear , if ur case processing in Toronto I just want to know how long it's gonna take to get full hearing date. Can u share ur time line pls.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Sukhraj said:
luvk said:
hi... full hearing in Toronto - plzzz experience or advice or questions.. what type of questions they do ask in the interview.. how long takes..n etc.. plz n thank you.
Hi dear , if ur case processing in Toronto I just want to know how long it's gonna take to get full hearing date. Can u share ur time line pls.
25 months .. 1/2 life is gone for No reason... :(

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
luvk said:
25 months .. 1/2 life is gone for No reason... :(
Hi luvk I have tried sending you inbox but I can't send it. You can try to send me inbox and see if it works. Sorry

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
pastisse said:
hello i need help i got a refused spouse visa what can i do & how much time the appeal take & if we need a lawyer they said i am inadmissible
[size=10pt]I tried to answer you twice in the past but each time I get the message my message cannot be delivered as your inbox is full !!![/size]

hope123456

Jul 22, 2015
Plz someone give me info. File went to NDVO after appeal. I contact MP they say file in background check. What is this? we have appeal allowed. We give them update forms and pcc and medical, passport everything. How long more before they send visa stamp?? Someone plz respond. thnx.

gnp2012

Mar 26, 2015
hope123456 said:
Plz someone give me info. File went to NDVO after appeal. I contact MP they say file in background check. What is this? we have appeal allowed. We give them update forms and pcc and medical, passport everything. How long more before they send visa stamp?? Someone plz respond. thnx.
hi dear when was your appeal allowed.
I had mine allowed in Jan 2015
medical/pcc and updated forms sent on may 10 no words till now

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Hi love bird.im new here ..can share with us your experience about the appeal, just need some information how is it go like thank..you