Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
tuoicao said:
im from vancouver hoahoang
You are lucky to be in Vancouver. It is fast (at least for me). We were refused on December 16. I filed appeal on Jan 3. received blue book mid March and have ADR date of August 10.

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi i am confused, my husband (naturalized canadian citizen) just checked his client id in cic.gc and its stated there that they received our application june 4, 2015 and they started processing our application july 10, 2015 as well as my medical exam results. Is that what you called AOR? Thank you!

Mrs.S

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2014
Interview........
NOV 2014 DENIED...FILED APPEAL JAN 2015....HEARING IN JULY 2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
wintersnow said:
You are lucky to be in Vancouver. It is fast (at least for me). We were refused on December 16. I filed appeal on Jan 3. received blue book mid March and have ADR date of August 10.
Wintersnow,

On what date did they notify you about your ADR date in August?
I just want to get an idea of how long it takes, I appealed on Jan 26 and received my blue book in mid April...still waiting for ADR date

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Mrs.S said:
Wintersnow,

On what date did they notify you about your ADR date in August?
I just want to get an idea of how long it takes, I appealed on Jan 26 and received my blue book in mid April...still waiting for ADR date
They called my lawyer on June 11.

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Congrats Wintersnow !!!! you mentioned in one of the post your lawyer completed the document on May 19. Did he/she send it to IAD prior to they called her for the ADR date ? My lawyer told me they don't send any document to IAD until we have a date for ADR or court ? Not sure if it's right. thanks

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
hoaphuong2013 said:
Congrats Wintersnow !!!! you mentioned in one of the post your lawyer completed the document on May 19. Did he/she send it to IAD prior to they called her for the ADR date ? My lawyer told me they don't send any document to IAD until we have a date for ADR or court ? Not sure if it's right. thanks
I think your lawyer is wrong. The IAD bases it's decision on whether to have an ADR or not on how simple the case is to resolve ... based on the available evidence. So, if the visa officer said your relationship is not genuine and you have hundreds of pages of proof that was not submitted in the original application then I think that information should be sent to the IAD as soon as possible.

In our case, we submitted about 1800 pages of chats, photos, money transfers, trips, etc. I really think the volume of evidence we submitted contributed to our getting an ADR so quickly.

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hello could some one respond from members who have won the appeal and did there paper work. I have three questions.....
1. What do you put in generic application form imm 0008 to question where it says have you
been refused visa to enter canada previously. our application for spousal sponsor shop was
Refused previously.
2. My surname has been changed since I filed application. My surname is same as my h
husband surname now. Shall I put in my surname same as on old application
or my new name?
3. Additional family member form regarding children where it says list all your kids
Whether adopted, step children etc. I have two kids from my previous marriage they a
Born in canada they are my husbands step children do I include them as we'll.

Please respond ASAP........anyone........rathika, gsize, tunsiabride, mrs. Malek......anyone
Please from this forum who has experience........
Thank you

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Seems obvious,
Be honest with cic. Tell them you been refused before. They know when you misrepresent.
Secondly, use your new name. The only name you have now.
Thirdly, I would say include your children, because they exist, as step children, for your spouse. Even though from a previous marriage. They are yours. And now your new husband is step father. Anyone wanna second that?

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
MaryL said:
Seems obvious,
Be honest with cic. Tell them you been refused before. They know when you misrepresent.
Secondly, use your new name. The only name you have now.
Thirdly, I would say include your children, because they exist, as step children, for your spouse. Even though from a previous marriage. They are yours. And now your new husband is step father. Anyone wanna second that?
Hi'
I guess my case is similar to everyone else, after almost one year and after an interview my wife was refused even though we have been married about 4 years which I don't even think they have
checked or noticed it, I appealed on jun/11 and hired a lawyer to take care of the case because there are so many things they have missed in interview and to be honest from start I don't think the women who interviewed my wife had any intention to approve the case. The day I got the refusal mail I was so mad and I felt like left behind after working and paying tax in this country for almost 25 years and being treated like a criminal. I told my lawyer that if only I had the chance to explain my rage and feeling to them I could be relieved but she told me they don't care about what I feel and they will only deal with facts and that is why it is a good idea to have a lawyer. now that I see lots of people are in the same boat as me I don't feel so much angry although I don't wish any of these happening to my worst enemy. If anyone could tell me please how the process of appeal works and do I need to wait till I hear from them or I could send all the documents, supporting my case in advance to them? thanks guys

tuoicao

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
07-2013
AOR Received.
03-10-2012 sencond time March 3 2016
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-2012 second time 28-03-2016
Interview........
12-01-2015//ADR jan 28 2016 WON!!
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016!! Passport received 23-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
wintersnow said:
i hope so. i filed at the end of may and received a letter from IAD beginning of june. we were refused in may and the interview was in Jan 2015! took them 4 months to refused us! the application went in process jan 27 think my husband pass but not all in process is a good sign

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Peyman.ch there is a mountain of information on this thread. What I suggest you do is search your exact topics...where did your appeal go to? Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal? Also, if you are in Ottawa your appeal goes to Montreal. Vancouver is the fastest and Toronto the slowest. I would search the office you case is going thru. Also search ADR.
What happens is you sign appeal papers, your appeal sent to appropriate office for where you live. They send you acknowledgment letter. Then the visa office your wife's file was sent to has 4 months to send your lawyer/representative and IAD office a copy of file. I also suggest sitting down and reading back at least all of 2015 and 2014 posts on here. And start gathering more evidence.
Sorry to hear they refuse. I am an original Canadian, born and raised here, law abiding and pay taxes. I want to live here and my husband wants to be where I am. I am thru Vancouver IAD, I file appeal June 15 and receive AOR from Vancouver June 29. So waiting now. I see some ppl on here receive file.in 2 months to 2.5 months. So here's hoping

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Peyman.ch said:
Hi'
I guess my case is similar to everyone else, after almost one year and after an interview my wife was refused even though we have been married about 4 years which I don't even think they have
checked or noticed it, I appealed on jun/11 and hired a lawyer to take care of the case because there are so many things they have missed in interview and to be honest from start I don't think the women who interviewed my wife had any intention to approve the case. The day I got the refusal mail I was so mad and I felt like left behind after working and paying tax in this country for almost 25 years and being treated like a criminal. I told my lawyer that if only I had the chance to explain my rage and feeling to them I could be relieved but she told me they don't care about what I feel and they will only deal with facts and that is why it is a good idea to have a lawyer. now that I see lots of people are in the same boat as me I don't feel so much angry although I don't wish any of these happening to my worst enemy.
This depends upon your case submission, it would be better to take guidance and good lawyer in advance instead of wasting long time for this kind of visa officers delays tactics. these days visa officer is more strict, because of many fake marriages frauds.
still don't worry one day you will won your case.
in your appeal hearing you must attend to explain your feeling and some time you can better explain yourself than your lawyer.

If anyone could tell me please how the process of appeal works and do I need to wait till I hear from them or I could send all the documents, supporting my case in advance to them?
When you have file Number then you can submit your documents to your lawyer and lawyer will submit in advance to the IAD. Appeal details provided by one senior member is correct.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
1. What do you put in generic application form imm 0008 to question where it says have you
been refused visa to enter canada previously. our application for spousal sponsor shop was
Refused previously.

YES YOU MUST GIVE YOUR OLD APPLICATION DETAILS OTHERWISE IT WILLBE COSNDERED AS MISREPRESNTATION AND CHANCES OF AGAIN REJECTION.

2. My surname has been changed since I filed application. My surname is same as my h
husband surname now. Shall I put in my surname same as on old application
or my new name?
YES NEW NAME AS PER CURRENT PASSPORT, WITH EXPLANATION THAT YOUR NAME HAS BEEN CAHNGED
3. Additional family member form regarding children where it says list all your kids
Whether adopted, step children etc. I have two kids from my previous marriage they a
Born in canada they are my husbands step children do I include them as we'll.

YES INCLUDE ALL FAMILY MEMBERS STEP OR ADOPTED OR HUSBAND EX KIDS, MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE APPLICATIOJN.

BETTER TO CONTACT ANY LAWYER WHO IS DEALING WITHT THE SAME WHO IS ICCRC MEMBER CAN BETTER EXPLAIN AND SUBMITT COMPLETE ALL DETAILS.