+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

RobertoACE

Jul 7, 2015
I hope they will ask for an extension because the medical was 400 cuc .... I am relaxed but they take so dam long hahaha.... it's stressful. .. I sent the embassy an email . I wish the embassy could answer me other then the standard reply.... you have to wait for the call. ..... and yet I'm still waiting hahaha.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
RobertoACE said:
I hope they will ask for an extension because the medical was 400 cuc .... I am relaxed but they take so dam long hahaha.... it's stressful. .. I sent the embassy an email . I wish the embassy could answer me other then the standard reply.... you have to wait for the call. ..... and yet I'm still waiting hahaha.
did they ask for the medical or did you think you would save time sending it early ?

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
gsize said:
did they ask for the medical or did you think you would save time sending it early ?

Hi gsize, we have an adr soon can you plaese tell me what shud our family write in affidavits i am very confused and stressed about it

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
maple23 said:
can anyone tell me how long it takes for background checks to be completed? i am dealing with ndvo. how much more must i wait?!? :'( :'( ??? :mad:
Hello maple23......could you please share your timelines after winning appeal. Where are you right now with your application process. Your reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm reading CanLll under section 4, and find the rate of winning is so low, I scanned through 54 vietnamese cases and found only 6 winning cases. Do you know if they list all cases or just some samples ? It scares me a bit as I thought the winning rate is 80%. How is the winning rate for your country ? any one has any information about this ? Thanks everyone for your comments.

M

mikeymyke

hoaphuong2013 said:
Hi everyone, I'm reading CanLll under section 4, and find the rate of winning is so low, I scanned through 54 vietnamese cases and found only 6 winning cases. Do you know if they list all cases or just some samples ? It scares me a bit as I thought the winning rate is 80%. How is the winning rate for your country ? any one has any information about this ? Thanks everyone for your comments.
I've read those cases many times last year. Don't worry so much about them. What I've noticed in common among the dismissed cases was the couple providing contradictory statements (ex. husband says they first met at airport, wife says they first met at her house) or the couple keeping silent/providing vague responses to questions being asked.

As long as you go through your GCMS notes + failed interview to see what your "red flags" were and then work on providing good explanations for them, you should do just fine.

I think part of the reason for the supposedly high rejection rates on the Canlii website is because Vietnam is a high marriage fraud risk country, so not only will you get lots of successful applicants, but also LOTS of fraudsters, therefore you will see lots of refusals on that site.

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
mikeymyke said:
I've read those cases many times last year. Don't worry so much about them. What I've noticed in common among the dismissed cases was the couple providing contradictory statements (ex. husband says they first met at airport, wife says they first met at her house) or the couple keeping silent/providing vague responses to questions being asked.

As long as you go through your GCMS notes + failed interview to see what your "red flags" were and then work on providing good explanations for them, you should do just fine.

I think part of the reason for the supposedly high rejection rates on the Canlii website is because Vietnam is a high marriage fraud risk country, so not only will you get lots of successful applicants, but also LOTS of fraudsters, therefore you will see lots of refusals on that site.
What happens if appeal is lost? Is that the end of it or can something else be done?

M

mikeymyke

NKT0817 said:
What happens if appeal is lost? Is that the end of it or can something else be done?
You can reapply, it's not the end of it. However, the red flags/issues from the first application would have to be significantly addressed.

ex) If the reason for the first refusal was that a couple married after just 2 months dating, then they should reapply after they've lived together for a year, shared expenses/finances, travel together, take pics of them meeting each other's parents, etc. Then when they reapply, suddenly their application is that much stronger.

Most people are afraid that if they reapply, their first refusal would be a huge drag on their application. While that might be slightly true, I think CIC is counting on the fact that if this was a truly bogus marriage, the couple would likely split up after the refusal anyway. So if a couple are still somehow staying together, having a life together, etc, despite a refusal, then CIC probably views that as a huge plus.

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
mikeymyke said:
Hi Mike, I search under section 4 and found only 20 pages of cases from all countries, it seems like a low number for full hearing. I wonder if they just post some sample cases. By the way, are they all full hearing cases ?
Are you from Toronto, Mike ? do you know of any good lawyers who has experienced with Vietnamese cases in Toronto ? Thanks Mike.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
taj p said:
Hi gsize, we have an adr soon can you plaese tell me what shud our family write in affidavits i am very confused and stressed about it
keep it simple and to the point (if possible) Speak from the heart.

Even if you fail ADR you can still go for full hearing. good luck

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hello Habeeb,
I'm leaning toward hiring Cecil Rotenberg as he has the vietnamese immigration consultant heliping him. I'd really appreciate if you can comment on your experience with him so far. Do you have the ADR date yet ? I hope you do. Thanks so much Habeeb.

Mrs.S

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2014
Interview........
NOV 2014 DENIED...FILED APPEAL JAN 2015....HEARING IN JULY 2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
Rozi said:
HI everyone,

When i will receive my VISA?

I am October 2014 Applicant?

Anyone can guess?
Are you doing an appeal? The times varies from case to case and also each visa office has their own time on how long they take to process your visa.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
NKT0817 said:
Go to federal court for review and again apply under human and compassionate bases

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
nekeol said:
Go to federal court for review and again apply under human and compassionate bases
Thank you nekeol